Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

How I Make Money Writing & Selling On Amazon... And How You Too Can - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Make Money Writing & Selling On Amazon... And How You Too Can (1846 Views)

5 Great Services You Can Make Top Dollars Selling On Fiverr / Selling On Jumia, Konga / How Do I Make Money Writing Articles Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Make Money Writing & Selling On Amazon... And How You Too Can by suxes2005(m): 10:37am On Dec 05, 2012
For the first time in my history of making money online, I want to host a seminar
where I teach people how to write short stories and turn it to gold online.

First, hop to amazon.com and type my name SHEYI SHOBAYO and you will see some of
the books published under my name doing good.

If you're an author, a blogger or freelancer. Then it will be better to take your
name and book to the intl level.

I will be dropping information here so subscribe and learn some more.

NB: With a new feature from Amazon, if you're a great script writer, you can
make as much as $410k with your script.....

Sheyi
Re: How I Make Money Writing & Selling On Amazon... And How You Too Can by suxes2005(m): 11:13am On Dec 05, 2012
First, you must know about KW research. But never mind,
its not something you should spend the whole time on.

If your works are fiction, then no need of KW research but if
its Non-Fiction, you're gonna need to learn.

I use a simple trick when checkin on what to write on. I simply
check my competitors, check their books and pick the best
5 titles as TOC for my own book - send the message to my writer
and in few days, the book is ready.

Sheyi
Re: How I Make Money Writing & Selling On Amazon... And How You Too Can by mexzony: 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2012
Pls how does one go about this biz.you can reach me on maicael2012@gmail.com
Re: How I Make Money Writing & Selling On Amazon... And How You Too Can by idbass: 7:13am On Dec 06, 2012
am interested, u can reach me on basseyidong@googlemail.com
Re: How I Make Money Writing & Selling On Amazon... And How You Too Can by ruggedcuzz: 8:12am On Dec 06, 2012
idbass: am interested, u can reach me on basseyidong@googlemail.com
He ll give us d details here
Re: How I Make Money Writing & Selling On Amazon... And How You Too Can by suxes2005(m): 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
Yup, I will give the full details here.

I've written a free report which I will share the download page
with you guys soon.

First, did anyone check my books selling on Amazon?

For you to get into this type of online business, I call it fun,
you must be ready to write and write well OR have some money to hire
people to write for you.

Ask me more direct Qs please.

Sheyi
Re: How I Make Money Writing & Selling On Amazon... And How You Too Can by suxes2005(m): 12:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
With Amazon web studio, as a good script writer, you
can earn at much as $30k re-writing movie scripts
which you can bid for online. Its all there go check ursef

Sheyi
Re: How I Make Money Writing & Selling On Amazon... And How You Too Can by Tekkyboy(m): 10:08am On Dec 31, 2012
Sheyi pls am interested,i want to go to ds biz,i av being luckn for a real job online since.ds my mail tekkybabao53@gmail.com (08139574552) tnx
Re: How I Make Money Writing & Selling On Amazon... And How You Too Can by neksummi(m): 10:32am On Dec 31, 2012
I searched you on amazon but couldn't locate you. I probably didn't do it well. Could you please guide me on how to do the search? I actually entered your name in the search box at the top of the site and this was the major product that came up:
The African Drummer (Fabio Genito, Zepherin Saint & Trinidadian Deep Remixes) by Alpha & Olmega featuring Sheyi (Apr 25, 2011)
Is it one of your products?
Re: How I Make Money Writing & Selling On Amazon... And How You Too Can by maxibrainz: 11:21am On Dec 31, 2012
Very good biz,
1.so were do we higher a writer.
2.how do we know a good writer to higher
3. How much does it cost to get a good writer to write for you
4. Do we need to pay any form of registration fee at amazon before we get started.
5. How to we get paid for our work(what is the mode of payment, are we paid straight to our bank acount,liberty reserve, paypal or what )tanx
Sheyi
Re: How I Make Money Writing & Selling On Amazon... And How You Too Can by Tekkyboy(m): 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2013
Pls sheyi help me concerning ds amazon biz.i av reg bt its d last step dat am avn problem wt,PLZ REPLY FAST MY MAN
Re: How I Make Money Writing & Selling On Amazon... And How You Too Can by suxes2005(m): 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
Pls sheyi help me concerning ds amazon biz.i av reg bt its d last step dat am avn problem wt,PLZ REPLY FAST MY MAN

What last step?

neksummi: I searched you on amazon but couldn't locate you. I probably didn't do it well. Could you please guide me on how to do the search? I actually entered your name in the search box at the top of the site and this was the major product that came up:
The African Drummer (Fabio Genito, Zepherin Saint & Trinidadian Deep Remixes) by Alpha & Olmega featuring Sheyi (Apr 25, 2011)
Is it one of your products?

I didnt publish most of my books with my real name. Type Sheyi Shobayo.. I have one controversial ebook published
with my name there....

maxibrainz: Very good biz,
1.so were do we higher a writer.
2.how do we know a good writer to higher
3. How much does it cost to get a good writer to write for you
4. Do we need to pay any form of registration fee at amazon before we get started.
5. How to we get paid for our work(what is the mode of payment, are we paid straight to our bank acount,liberty reserve, paypal or what )tanx
Sheyi

You need not pay amazon any thing to get started. I prefer the area of cheque sent to you here in
Nigeria. I have an American friend and i use her account for direct deposit of my earnings.

You find good writers everywhere. Search online. I use easyoutsource.com to search for writers
but I tell you, it aint easy getting someone good on that site.

So use more famous sites and look at fiverr.com as well. Communicate with em and bring em out
of fiverr and deal. Make sure you get drafts or 50% of the book written before you pay any upfront.

Sheyi
Re: How I Make Money Writing & Selling On Amazon... And How You Too Can by lillyveezy: 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2013
am sure u lost most of us in this seminar.pls can u go step by step on how to go about this amazon thing,plus share ur personal experience with us.
Re: How I Make Money Writing & Selling On Amazon... And How You Too Can by suxes2005(m): 9:50am On Mar 15, 2013
lillyveezy: am sure u lost most of us in this seminar.pls can u go step by step on how to go about this amazon thing,plus share ur personal experience with us.

Its been interesting so far. A lady actually followed up
but later she stopped writing me

Sheyi
Re: How I Make Money Writing & Selling On Amazon... And How You Too Can by arbitrage: 11:09am On Mar 15, 2013
You said you were going to lay it down here step by step but now you talk of a lady following up in writing who gave up as well. Are you not giving the guidelines here again as promised?

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Gtbank Fraudulent?.....they Keep Stealing From Customers / Nigeria To Unveil Commemorative 100 Naira Note / He Made 100,000 In 3 Days Selling This.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.