Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Why Do Some People Disrespect Security Guards - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Some People Disrespect Security Guards (11730 Views)

Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him / Jonathan’s Body Guards Posted Out Of Aso Rock Villa At Last / APC Resorts To Private Security Guards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some People Disrespect Security Guards by stuhporh: 8:39am On Dec 06, 2012
Respect, they say is reciprocal. These security guards you talk about are rude in themselves, they tal shabily without a little respect. It is only normal and ideal for a Man to respect another no matter the age or finacial situation, or whatever the case maybe, but these security guards are in themselves very rude. and what they get back is rudeness at its peak. I respect the ones that respects others tho!
Re: Why Do Some People Disrespect Security Guards by azzypandes(m): 8:55am On Dec 06, 2012
These so called security do not really have respect for themselvs,most of them are forcefully beggers,and lack regards to their patronages,isuggest they should be tot moral lesson.
Re: Why Do Some People Disrespect Security Guards by blackmann(m): 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2012
Βουκέφαλος: I think the OP is a security guard. grin
Shenez: Op, is a security guard.

So if u guys post topics concerning the plights of dogs in mama calabar's food joint, does that make both of u dogs?
Re: Why Do Some People Disrespect Security Guards by odehaj: 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2012
cogitoErgo: it is what they sow that they are reaping, its unfortunate though! the security men are too arrogant, especialy d police dat are suppose to be friend of the people. we can actualy excuse d arrogancy of soldiers.
d way police carry demselves n d society s not a good story t write and an unborn child know dat what a Nigeria police wants frm you is 20/50 naira, dey ar a set of rude beggars!
walahi,nothing truer than this statement,most securitymen are beggars and sycophants. On their duty post they judge u&address u by your car etc stewpid.
Re: Why Do Some People Disrespect Security Guards by Rotimi47: 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2012
One of †ђε reason security guards are disrespected is that most of †ђε said guards like τ̅☺ harass most people that go about their duty without committing any crime: since many have been harassed, people prefer τ̅☺ go on †ђε attack first but we still have some that are very Ĝ∞∂ among them though few.
Re: Why Do Some People Disrespect Security Guards by azpekuliar: 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2012
dick hardener: Bros this your nigga yo nigga yo talk is hard to understand o.

You sef no disgrace us na.. U tink say na only people wey dey live inside naija dey use this site?
Re: Why Do Some People Disrespect Security Guards by odehaj: 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
Most securitymen are daft! They no try at all..most especially the young ones. I was searching for a particular bank one day so I approached the security man in front a diamond bank, I was glad thinking he could help me out,...pls where is GTbank around here?He took me out & pointed at the GTbank bill board across the express!I got angry&speechless!
Re: Why Do Some People Disrespect Security Guards by ITbomb(m): 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
odehaj: Most securitymen are daft! They no try at all..most especially the young ones. I was searching for a particular bank one day so I approached the security man in front a diamond bank, I was glad thinking he could help me out,...pls where is GTbank around here?He took me out & pointed at the GTbank bill board across the express!I got angry&speechless!
I think you are the one that is daft.
Imagine urself walking into MTN Customer Centre and ask the security man , ' pls where is airtel office?'
Or better still try this one today. Go to Dangote Gboko cement factory and ask where to buy Ibeto cement.
Re: Why Do Some People Disrespect Security Guards by aliyu06son: 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2012
everybody respect d gun but few people respect d badge

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. / PDP Crisis: IGP Arase, Seals Party secretariat / FG Begins Release Of N100bn For Constituency Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.