Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion (33944 Views)

The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) / 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First / 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by Kzinne: 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2012
onila: chei, i must marry handsome man ooo cheesy

u are a very useless girl
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by honsllb(m): 2:50am On Dec 06, 2012
I prayer to have a love kids dat are more handsome than 2baba's kids, anyway those kids are lovely
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by totorimi: 4:34am On Dec 06, 2012
are they from same mother or different mothers, if they are then guys should emulate 2baba and start firing randomly
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by Ninilowo(m): 5:14am On Dec 06, 2012
patholaw: mehnn u just killed english lipsrsealed

No be small thing.WHAT A COOL KIDS grin
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by Ninilowo(m): 5:20am On Dec 06, 2012
nwa-ngeme:

in civilised world, people do not waste their time doing spell checks or verifying grammer structure on threads because they feel the person who makes a minor mistake perhaps is a german, chinese or even from iceland and hence not very versed in english but in Nigeria or on nairaland, some i diots wont. they just sit down there,feeling funky with their china-made phone,raining curses on a fellow just because they want cheap credits. If you r.etards are so good with the language how come you dont have phd in it and to know that english is a borrowed language only makes it more annoying.
KI LAGBE; KI LE JU? shocked

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by tpia1: 5:48am On Dec 06, 2012
are there any other women in the equation besides the three official ones?
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by crisycent: 5:58am On Dec 06, 2012
This 2face sperm strong o....cute kids.
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by callash: 7:29am On Dec 06, 2012
nwa-ngeme:

in civilised world, people do not waste their time doing spell checks or verifying grammer structure on threads because they feel the person who makes a minor mistake perhaps is a german, chinese or even from iceland and hence not very versed in english but in Nigeria or on nairaland, some i diots wont. they just sit down there,feeling funky with their china-made phone,raining curses on a fellow just because they want cheap credits. If you r.etards are so good with the language how come you dont have phd in it and to know that english is a borrowed language only makes it more annoying.

Omo,Gbagbe jare..if U mess up,it will be treated..simple
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by cosquee(f): 8:58am On Dec 06, 2012
u've not seen any ,ur praying for handsome i pity you,u go soon marry monkey
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:29am On Dec 06, 2012
Yucee55: He knows how to sow seeds...
Good seeds for that matter

Hehehehehehehe. He is a good sower.
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2012
onila: chei, i must marry handsome man ooo

Kzinne: u are a very useless girl

Haba! No need for insult brother. She only said her own mind and might be sarcastic at it. I guess you don't know Onila and her tactics.
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by mexzipete(m): 9:36am On Dec 06, 2012
Ellashow: 2baba gene na die, what a cool kids, so cute and adorable
ur ROYAL MAJESTY...............GBAGUN 1 of Nigeria
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:39am On Dec 06, 2012
totorimi: are they from same mother or different mothers, if they are then guys should emulate 2baba and start firing randomly

They are of the same mother; I guess you skipped that part of the poster's comment.
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by ztar(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2012
honsllb: I prayer to have a love kids dat are more handsome than 2baba's kids, anyway those kids are lovely
It's obvious u didn't read through d previous post...if not,u would have been more careful with ur post..
@topic...they really look like their father....thank God Tubaba accepted his mistakes....
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by dlinglos(f): 10:13am On Dec 06, 2012
Look like their dad.
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by dlinglos(f): 10:16am On Dec 06, 2012
Ellashow: 2baba gene na die, what a cool kids, so cute and adorable
ejifranks: baby i loves ur grammer,,what a sweet english usagess( grin ) just Joking
na wa! See how grammer dey fight each other na! I no know who funny pass grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
skyfall:
[quote author=chucky234]See English,no wonder people dey fail WAEC every year.
No mind them jara.'WAEC give me F9 for English' abi them give themselves F9.
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by Ifilinwa(f): 10:46am On Dec 06, 2012
Nawa oo.. Must the children be bald?? Anyways, let him raise d children inside the Lord, so that they should not come out and behave like him
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by kagel: 11:47am On Dec 06, 2012
Baby mama:

May a handsome,endowed,monogamous, drama- free,super rich,generous,disease-free,credit worthy and kind hearted non short engine man with a good mother locate you in Jesus name
Amen!

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ALL THESE MOUS MOUS BLUNDER YOU POSTED
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by clarayeni: 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
cool boyz grin
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by kingingkinging: 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
It moves in his blood. Handsome dudes.
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by nkenzino(m): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2012
coz mehn if you dont u gonna sh[i]t smeagol from lord of the rings grin
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by lucom: 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
Princessaleeza: Their true son of there father.

Can someone please tell me what is happening here? I thought enough alarms have been raised here today. Na waa oo
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by Adamsdelrio(m): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
skyfall:

You fine tru tru. You resemble Clarus of New Masquerade.
Bad belle people! Na me say make u look like oracle? U dey even shame to upload ur picture.... Go hug transformer.
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by skyfall: 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2012
Adamsdelrio:
Bad belle people! Na me say make u look like oracle? U dey even shame to upload ur picture.... Go hug transformer.

That was a compliment. Clarus was a fine gentleman.
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by lomprico(m): 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2012
When he dey nack d belle enter anyhow, all of una dey yab n critiSize am. Now una dey wan for 'aww cute boiz' Taaaa!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by Scubs: 10:40am On Dec 07, 2012
Ninilowo:
No be small thing.WHAT A COOL KIDS grin

Bros easy on the gbagaun nau. its strong enough to kill shocked shocked cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Flaunts His Luxury Gold (Photos) / Lola Elliot Weds Kunle Bele Orelusi (Photos) / Seyi Shay Unveils Stunning Images From Editorial 'the Corruption Of Eve'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.