Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion (33940 Views)

The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) / 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First / 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by 3direct: 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2012
See him head like him papa head

Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by dasparrow: 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2012
@Post

The boys are so cute. They look like their dad Tuface.
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by TIDDOLL(m): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2012
nwa-ngeme:

in civilised world, people do not waste their time doing spell checks or verifying grammer structure on threads because they feel the person who makes a minor mistake perhaps is a german, chinese or even from iceland and hence not very versed in english but in Nigeria or on nairaland, some i diots wont. they just sit down there,feeling funky with their china-made phone,raining curses on a fellow just because they want cheap credits. If you r.etards are so good with the language how come you dont have phd in it and to know that english is a borrowed language only makes it more annoying.
EASY GIRL.....trust me, i knw wat d pain feels like..he got u there...just try nd improve yur "borrowed language"huh...wink

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2012
Cute boys, lovely names...Nino and Zion
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by plendil: 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2012
T_Bademosi: This guys genes are very stronger

As in eh?? I heard somewhere that the strenght of the genes is directly proportional to the size of the ****.

Tubaba nothing do you!! more power to your ****! grin
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by plendil: 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2012
. . .just try and stick to one gyl this time. tongue
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by ashmanpolo: 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ellashow: 2baba gene na die, what a cool kids, so cute and adorable

Some people think ϋя grammar is wrong but i think it is very correct
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by mallorca(m): 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2012
nwa-ngeme:

in civilised world, people do not waste their time doing spell checks or verifying grammer structure on threads because they feel the person who makes a minor mistake perhaps is a german, chinese or even from iceland and hence not very versed in english but in Nigeria or on nairaland, some i diots wont. they just sit down there,feeling funky with their china-made phone,raining curses on a fellow just because they want cheap credits. If you r.etards are so good with the language how come you dont have phd in it and to know that english is a borrowed language only makes it more annoying.
Na Nigerians 4u b dat
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by NessaFresh(f): 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2012
Trademark MoroMoro
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by delors(m): 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2012
All said... grin

Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by kennyblac(m): 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2012
Its possible τ̲̅ђey are feeding on ferterlizer..
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by charlesditro: 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2012
patholaw: mehnn u just killed english lipsrsealed
homocide
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by iamHarike(f): 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2012
.. wink2face Tho....
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2012
Tuface has produced carbon copies of himself. Yep, he's the daddy.
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by iamHarike(f): 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2012
.. wink
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by jovoodoo(m): 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2012
Two boys two girls. house don complete

Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by WhyAWhy(m): 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2012
nwa-ngeme:

in civilised world, people do not waste their time doing spell checks or verifying grammer structure on threads because they feel the person who makes a minor mistake perhaps is a german, chinese or even from iceland and hence not very versed in english but in Nigeria or on nairaland, some i diots wont. they just sit down there,feeling funky with their china-made phone,raining curses on a fellow just because they want cheap credits. If you r.etards are so good with the language how come
you dont have phd in it and to know that english is a borrowed language only makes it more annoying.

They probably do undecided
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by kemioo77(f): 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2012
Cute boys...............
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by festusnnamani: 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
Lolz it is nt a small sometin o.. D guy murdered English language 4 notin o
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
Baby mama:

May a handsome,endowed,monogamous, drama- free,super rich,generous,disease-free,credit worthy and kind hearted non short engine man with a good mother locate you in Jesus name
Amen!

And u want all these to locate her? Give her jesus address at once

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by topmostg: 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2012
onila: chei, i must marry handsome man ooo cheesy

stop described me now. Handsomenesss i has.
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2012
onila: chei, i must marry handsome man ooo cheesy

have you seen me?
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by delors(m): 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2012
nwa-ngeme:

I am sure u must have spent 2hrs trying to ensure ur 5-line post is 'grammatically-headache-free' cheesy Just cool down...spell checkin is part of d fun here...Besides, it wasnt ur post dat got the spanking in d first place, why u wan kill ya-self over someone else's malaria undecided? suooo...I bow to u o... shocked...We cant wait till everybody become 'mammy patience' before we do somethin... grin
Don't forget Nairaland is not only accessible to Nigerians in Nigeria...Nigerians in diaspora n foreigners alike check out this page n they laugh when they see these silly, avoidable, ballistically catastrophic grammars we freely sell on this site...its part of d fun...
Take a chill pill, just enjoy the fun... grin

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by dadicvila(m): 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2012
cheesy
cheesy
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by ugo2good(m): 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ehhm from girl number what did he get his photocopy..that are copy'n? P'square...photocopy co easy...well cute....
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by moneyhungry(m): 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2012
no. ur English na die. what a cool kids... hahaha! !
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by oche419: 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2012
nwa-ngeme:

clumsy excuses. am sure u are yet to obtain a credit in english language. any wrong english must be corrected here. we are here to learn.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by vascey(m): 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2012

@nwa-ngeme nice valid points.

But no matter how you look at it, 'this' deserved mention.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by DonaldGenes(m): 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by DonaldGenes(m): 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
Suffocates
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by Hopegift(f): 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2012
they sure look like their dad...cute kids
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by DonaldGenes(m): 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2012
Your english is absolutely correct okay, ignore some of these half-baked graduates whose stock in trade Is to find fault in someone's grammar@those who pick holes in her comments! Am referring to ya'll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Late Dede One Day's Burial: Family Releases Date / Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady / Nina's Fans Present Her A 23rd Birthday Cake & 'Nina Empire' Beauty Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.