Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Niv Exposed!!!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Niv Exposed!!!! (3048 Views)

Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? / Absolutely Shocking News About the NIV Bible! All Must Know! / Shocking Discovery About NIV Bible. (a Must-read For True Believers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niv Exposed!!!! by ijawkid(m): 11:37am On Dec 20, 2012
free123:

do u consider what u do as preaching? it is called house to house selling of magazines. do u do ur so called preaching without dishing out magazines to sell?

for ur record, i do not hate u or mr. frosbel but i hate the falsehood u peddle.

How much is the magazine??......since you say the witnesses sell there magazines can you please tell us right here and right now @ least the price of one of there journals??......
Re: Niv Exposed!!!! by free123: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2012
ijawkid:

How much is the magazine??......since you say the witnesses sell there magazines can you please tell us right here and right now @ least the price of one of there journals??......

no fixed price... depends on the convincing power of the seller
Re: Niv Exposed!!!! by ijawkid(m): 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2012
free123:

no fixed price... depends on the convincing power of the seller

Lol...you be yeye boy....lol....grin.....

So how then is it selling??.......

Are profits made??....
Re: Niv Exposed!!!! by free123: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol...you be yeye boy....lol....grin.....

So how then is it selling??.......

Are profits made??....

i cant be telling u all this; u know better my bros.
Re: Niv Exposed!!!! by ijawkid(m): 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2012
free123:

i cant be telling u all this; u know better my bros.

Sorry my bro...I don't know..........the witnesses don't sell there journals.......

Again don't let your hatred for the witnesses make you assume stuffs up.............

If you had brought out just one journal of the witnesses with a fixed price this discussion would have ended a long time ago......you forget that 90 percent of the contributions made towards encouraging the priniting of the magazines are done by JW's......the public makes free will donation if they wish to....and only those who are interested get the magazines......and for many who may not be able to make free will donations due to lack of funds,these magazines are giving free to such persons irrespective of the volume of the book..........

For you to come out here to say the witnesses sell there magazines just outrightly shows you hate them.............
Re: Niv Exposed!!!! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2012
[quote author=free123][/quote]

You are a typical brainwashed Pharisee grin
Re: Niv Exposed!!!! by firestar(f): 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2012
And this thread shows signs of being derailed yet again. undecided
It's a pity.
Re: Niv Exposed!!!! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2012
I am going to address free123s concerns on the NIV , point by point to show why fanaticism is dangerous.
Re: Niv Exposed!!!! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2012
1 Timothy 3:16 : And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory - KJV
The KJV is actually wrong on this count and it has been largely agreed that this was a catholic bias introduced into the bible to support their trinitarian pagan dogma.

Even the well respected Revised standard version which is a correction to , and more readable bible than the KJV , translates this verse as follows :

1 Timothy 3:16
Revised Standard Version (RSV)
16 Great indeed, we confess, is the mystery of our religion:

He[a] was manifested in the flesh,
vindicated[b] in the Spirit,
seen by angels,
preached among the nations,
believed on in the world,
taken up in glory.

And then we move to another well respected bible which was also a remedification of the errors in the KJV, depicting this same verse as follows :

1 Timothy 3:16
American Standard Version (ASV)
16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness; He who was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the spirit, Seen of angels, Preached among the nations, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.

It a rather known fact , that though the KJV is a good bible for reference purposes, it is actually not the most accurate bible out there and is very much biased towards the catholic church's disposition of doctrine.

But we can also read it like this , GOD was manifest or revealed through his SON in the flesh, not that GOD was that flesh but that he used the medium of his SON to show his attributes and purposes to MAN.
Re: Niv Exposed!!!! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2012
COLOSSIANS 1:14: The KJB reads, "In whom we have redemption THROUGH HIS BLOOD, even the forgiveness of sins:"

The NIV reads, "In whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins."

TheNIV rips out the precious words
"THROUGH HIS BLOOD"! Friend redemption is ONLY "THROUGH HIS
BLOOD". Hebrews 9:22, reads, ". . .
without shedding of BLOOD is no
remission." That old song says, "What
can wash away my sins, NOTHING BUT

Now if the above is not the product of poor study and a lazy student, I don't know what else is.

First off, the bibles were translated from manuscripts , many of which were quite ancient and hundreds of years old.

Not all manuscripts were perfectly aligned, but they were 95% harmonious in content.

To suggest quite erroneously if I may add , the there was a conspiracy theory or ulterior motive to remove the blood statement is just plain silly.

This is because the NIV boldy mentions the blood in the same testament of the same bible.

For example :

Ephesians 1:7
New International Version (NIV)
7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace

Besides I find nothing wrong in the NIV statement for COLOSSIANS 1:14 , that we have redemption in JESUS.

What really is this free123's problem ? that the omission of the blood is a conspiracy theory ?

Don't we have redemption in JESUS ONLY through his blood ?

Ask the average NIV reader and they will tell you , of course it is through his blood.

To further destroy free123's logic, the NIV also correctly translates Hebrew 9:22 as :

Hebrews 9:22
New International Version (NIV)
22 In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Niv Exposed!!!! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2012
free123: Isaiah 14:14 reveals Satan's grandest
desire, "I will be like the most High."
And with a little subtil perversion - the
NIV in Isaiah 14:12 grants Satan's wish!
ISAIAH 14:12: The KJB reads, "How art
thou fallen from heaven, O LUCIFER , son
of the morning!. . ." The NIV PERversion
reads, "How you have fallen from heaven,
O MORNING STAR , son of the dawn. . ."
The NIV change "Lucifer" to "MORNING
STAR" .
BUT WAIT. . . I thought the Lord Jesus
Christ was the MORNING STAR ?
Doesn't Revelation 22:16 say, "I Jesus
have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and MORNING STAR ".
The NIV CLEARY AND BLATANTLY
makes LUCIFER -- The Lord Jesus Christ!
WHAT BLASPHEMY! WHAT
PERVERSION! And Christians claim the
NIV is a "better translation"!
ISAIAH 14:15: The King James Bible
condemns Lucifer to hell: "Yet thou shalt be brought down to HELL . . ." The NIV does NOT condemn Lucifer to HELL! The NIV reads, "But you are brought down to the GRAVE. . ." We all go to the GRAVE!
Why doesn't the NIV want Satan in
hell?

Let us go to the original Hebrew to understand what Lucifer means.

helel: a shining one
Original Word: הֵילֵל
Part of Speech: Noun Masculine
Transliteration: helel
Phonetic Spelling: (hay-lale')
Short Definition: morning

Word Origin : from halal

Definition : a shining one

We can see quite literally that the NIV and other bible versions simply reflect this word into English.

What really is the problem here, I have no idea !

Fanaticism is a bad thing.

Regarding v15, the NIV is actually the most accurate of the 2, as HELL in this instance actually means Sheol or the grave.

sheol: underworld (place to which people descend at death)
Original Word: שְׁאוֹל
Part of Speech: Noun Feminine
Transliteration: sheol
Phonetic Spelling: (sheh-ole')
Short Definition: Sheol

We are personally responsible for studying the word of GOD brethren, no one can do it for you. If you prefer to follow the opinion of others to understand scripture , you may just lose out in enjoying the simplicity that is in Christ Jesus and become burdened with words , comas and phrases , which mean nothing and that add no value to your Christian life.
Re: Niv Exposed!!!! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2012
free123, I am waiting !!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen / The MOST Merciful Religion Of "PEACE"! / Popular Abuja Catholic Priest Rev Fr Willy Ojukwu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.