Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

For Married Peps Only: A Favourite Pastime Between You And Your Boo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Married Peps Only: A Favourite Pastime Between You And Your Boo (1711 Views)

Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / Should Parents Have A Favourite Among Kids? / Is It Possible Not To Have A Favourite Amongst One's Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Married Peps Only: A Favourite Pastime Between You And Your Boo by othenok(f): 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2012
Married couples need a favourite pastime. A sort of hobby that you guys enjoy doing with each other ,for each other or to each other. A little "sumthin sumthin" that u guys look forward to to keep the fire burning. It's not S.ex but can lead to S.ex
A friend of mine says He n his wifey have "Date Fridays". usually twice a month.
For me and my man na shaving each other oo! He takes time to shave my " you-know-what" and i lovingly "do" him too. The process is like the "very first time", am shy but eager.
Let's share our pastimes as married couple, we may learn from each other.

1 Like

Re: For Married Peps Only: A Favourite Pastime Between You And Your Boo by zayhal(f): 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2012
Exercise. Cycling, tennis, push-ups etc.

1 Like

Re: For Married Peps Only: A Favourite Pastime Between You And Your Boo by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2012
women and gossip!! nawaaoo!!

1 Like

Re: For Married Peps Only: A Favourite Pastime Between You And Your Boo by othenok(f): 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2012
Haba Otis, we re trying to learn from each other oo! With d way couples are getting divorced these days these "gossips" na real education on what might be missing in our various marriages.
Ehe! Wetin be ur own pastime sef? Talk now or.......

1 Like

Re: For Married Peps Only: A Favourite Pastime Between You And Your Boo by othenok(f): 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2012
[quote author=zayhal]Exercise. Cycling, tennis, push-ups etc.[/quot
Babe, u and ur man enjoy push-ups? U guys must really be fit. Well done!
Re: For Married Peps Only: A Favourite Pastime Between You And Your Boo by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 06, 2012
Weekly night outs,

dancing competition at church every Sundays you know the praise worship time ? wink,

movie night but its always horror embarassed

1 Like

Re: For Married Peps Only: A Favourite Pastime Between You And Your Boo by Lasinoh: 12:13am On Dec 06, 2012
Camping out nake-d under the covers on inflated king-sized air mattresses. . .in front of the TV. . . . with BOOOOOMING ENTERTAINMENT CENTERS SHAKING THE WHOLE HOUSE. . . .while rubbing body on those cold winter nights! cool

We slot in movies and just hug, SMOOOOCH and fall alseep in eachother's arms! TILL DAY BREAK. . . PHOCKING. . .AND PHOCKING. . .AND PHOCKING!!! cool

Snacks and drinks all over. . .feeding each other and laughing through the night! FARTING ALL OVER EACH OTHER!!!

Boy. . . I miss those days. Marriage gooooooooooood o!!! cool

Sweeeeeeeeeet memories. . . NEVER TO BE RE-CAPTURED! grin

THIRTY YEARS OF THAT IS ENOUGH! TIME FOR SLEEPING IN MY OWN BED ALOOOOOOOOONE!!!! cool

Too old to suck dee-ks! I ain't allow ANY DOG near my poohsie either! Time to go solo! cool

I only do 'one-night-stands'! kiss
Re: For Married Peps Only: A Favourite Pastime Between You And Your Boo by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 06, 2012
Date Night ( Could be a stroll in the park or a movie or just dinner at a nice place) and game night. Old fashioned board games, ludo, snake and ladder , Monopoly, chess, draft, we have them all. Fun times, all the "cheating" and hiding cards of whot.
It also teaches my son how to add, subtract and spell (scrabble). So it is something we can also do as a family.
Sometimes during the day on weekdays oh, we take a day off and spend the day plying games at the park. This is not a lazy routine oh, everyone who works knows that a time comes when you burn out and when the work load is less we use one of our sick days to relax have fun and get refreshed.

1 Like

Re: For Married Peps Only: A Favourite Pastime Between You And Your Boo by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 06, 2012
othenok: Haba Otis, we re trying to learn from each other oo! With d way couples are getting divorced these days these "gossips" na real education on what might be missing in our various marriages.
Ehe! Wetin be ur own pastime sef? Talk now or.......

hahahaha! anyway, that time we had only one tv in the sitting room so bedrooom was boring only for intimacy & sleep, we use to carry our Mouka-Foam to the sitting room to do the hhmm hhmm hhmm hhmm in front of the tv, but we stopped when we had our first kid grin grin
Re: For Married Peps Only: A Favourite Pastime Between You And Your Boo by greatgod2012(f): 9:51am On Dec 06, 2012
Confession time:
Strolling around.........only for us to come back and complete our exercise on d bed..........gerrit?
Claiming to be teaching me how to be computer-literate, but after a while, start touching bobby, bom-bom, from there, anything can happen, bathing together and inside there, doing something.........hhhhhhhmmmmm,many many , those time are really beautiful and interesting, we still practise some till today but with more maturity and carefulness, because of d presence of d kids. Even now, if we feel like doing as those days, we take d kids to grandma and come back to start our "palapala, if i may call it that name, but sincerely, marriage is interesting.

2 Likes

Re: For Married Peps Only: A Favourite Pastime Between You And Your Boo by othenok(f): 11:50am On Dec 06, 2012
hahahaha! anyway, that time we had only one tv in the sitting room so bedrooom was boring only for intimacy & sleep, we use to carry our Mouka-Foam to the sitting room to do the hhmm hhmm hhmm hhmm in front of the tv, but we stopped when we had our first kid grin grin[/quote]
Awwww! I knew you had a bit of naughtiness in you.
But having a kid shouldn't stop you guys from spicing ur life naa! For me n my bobo na to drop them off @ Grandma's or arrange a play date for them.

1 Like

Re: For Married Peps Only: A Favourite Pastime Between You And Your Boo by othenok(f): 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
Lasinoh: Camping out nake-d under the covers on inflated king-sized air mattresses. . .in front of the TV. . . . with BOOOOOMING ENTERTAINMENT CENTERS SHAKING THE WHOLE HOUSE. . . .while rubbing body on those cold winter nights! cool

We slot in movies and just hug, SMOOOOCH and fall alseep in eachother's arms! TILL DAY BREAK. . . PHOCKING. . .AND PHOCKING. . .AND PHOCKING!!! cool

Snacks and drinks all over. . .feeding each other and laughing through the night! FARTING ALL OVER EACH OTHER!!!

Boy. . . I miss those days. Marriage gooooooooooood o!!! cool

Sweeeeeeeeeet memories. . . NEVER TO BE RE-CAPTURED! grin

THIRTY YEARS OF THAT IS ENOUGH! TIME FOR SLEEPING IN MY OWN BED ALOOOOOOOOONE!!!! cool

Too old to suck dee-ks! I ain't allow ANY DOG near my poohsie either! Time to go solo! cool

I only do 'one-night-stands'! kiss

cry Who did this to you? You are sounding so bitter.
Re: For Married Peps Only: A Favourite Pastime Between You And Your Boo by Lasinoh: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
othenok:

cry Who did this to you? You are sounding so bitter.

Oh please!
You wanno hear fake marriage tori.. . .from 99% NL single old cargoes and permanent OGBONI-OKIJA CHRISTO-SHARIAC DIE-VORCEES?
Please, head to the novices corner.
I don tok my own. cool
You cannot tell a bitter kolo from a peach even if you hit the mega lotto!
Thanks for the thread.

*NL fake polymonikering-who-re thread unfollowed*

Next 'novice' please!
Re: For Married Peps Only: A Favourite Pastime Between You And Your Boo by zayhal(f): 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2012
Lasinoh sounds so much like Blazay
Re: For Married Peps Only: A Favourite Pastime Between You And Your Boo by Lasinoh: 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
zayhal: Lasinoh sounds so much like Blazay

Of course I AM BLAZAY! Am I hiding it? undecided CALLOTTI TOO! Just waiting from my NAIRALAND BANS ON BOTH IDs to resume work in full force! cool BootyOnMe, Jellita and GAMBROSIA too!cool For dunces like this OP. . . I cannot stand this 'dysfunctional family' section of NL I tellya! grin

Please, back to the political section. I need to deal with people with some'functioning' brain cells! kiss
Re: For Married Peps Only: A Favourite Pastime Between You And Your Boo by othenok(f): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2012
Chai! Pele our 'experienced' Nlander. E no go still better for the person wey do this to you.
Re: For Married Peps Only: A Favourite Pastime Between You And Your Boo by Lasinoh: 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2012
Why is this useless thread still showing up on my 'followed' list of threads? undecided

*UNFOLLOWED AGAIN*!
Re: For Married Peps Only: A Favourite Pastime Between You And Your Boo by ifyalways(f): 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
Dirty dancing(makkossa,soukous,zouglou,raggea)

Telling our dating days stories.all the early days formings,pretences,half truths.

Beach running,chiling at the conservation center.

Cooking together.

Kpekusing.

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Best Example Of What ‘twerking’ Really Is / VIDEO: Angry Edo Girl Blast Guys Who Depend On Women & Girls Who Sleeps Around / How My Father Defiled Me, My Mother At 11 – Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.