Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Sneak Peek At Beyonce's 'raw' HBO Documentary. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sneak Peek At Beyonce's 'raw' HBO Documentary. (727 Views)

48-year-old Woman Found In Suitcase Trying To Sneak Into The US / Beyonce To Unveil Baby Blue At BET Awards? / Jayz N Beyonce Attend Traditional Wedding In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sneak Peek At Beyonce's 'raw' HBO Documentary. by standtimesnews: 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2012
Sneak peek at Beyonce's 'raw' HBO documentary.

At just 25 seconds in length, the new clip for Beyonce's upcoming HBO documentary is the tease of all teases.
"I always battle with how much do I reveal about myself," Bey says as it begins, before going on to reveal not very much at all. (We get it, she has to save something for the actual event.)

The documentary's pitched as being a more intimate look at the superstar, one directed by the actress/singer/businesswoman/mom herself.

The feature-length project incorporates home movies from her childhood in Houston and chronicles the 31-year-old's rise to being a dominating force in pop culture. It'll also offer a look at Beyonce's personal life as she prepared to return to work after her daughter with husband Jay-Z, Blue Ivy, was born in January 2012.
In addition, fans will get to see plenty of first-person footage, some of which was shot by Beyonce, "in which she reflects on the realities of celebrity, the refuge she finds onstage and the transcendent joy of becoming a mother last year," says a statement from HBO.
In the teaser clip, we get a rapid-fire glimpse at the singer in the studio, on stage, as a kid, and in her private time - which also includes a shot of what appears to be the beginning of a baby bump.
“HBO has a history of pushing every boundary with class and authenticity,” Beyonce said in a statement. “Some of my favorite shows are on HBO, so I am excited that my film will be part of its bold programming. This film was so personal to me, it had to have the right home.”

The documentary will air on February 16, not long after Beyonce performs at the Super Bowl Halftime Show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIglQTggNcM

Source: [http://www.standtimes.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=39&Itemid=69]

Re: Sneak Peek At Beyonce's 'raw' HBO Documentary. by ijebabe: 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
Beyonce Omotola grin

She is such a diva, I doubt she can be 'real' in this documentary.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Forbes Billionaire, Michael Adenuga To Buy N 48.9 Billion Cruise Yatch / Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Breasts For $1.6M (n256million) / Are You An Upcoming Artiste ? Get That Exposure That You Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.