Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise (19184 Views)

Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) / Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property / Skye Bank Takes Over Mainstreet Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise by omiobo: 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
gwas: They should export Agonyin beans too to balance the diet.

With eruku oshodi tea grin

1 Like

Re: Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise by Elgaxton(m): 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2012
Nice one!
Re: Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise by Navalsadiq(m): 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
coogar: agege bread and ewa agoyin have been in london for more than 15 years. this is no news....what should be news is the fact that nigerian foods like eba and egusi have now been included in prison menu to cater for nigerian prisoners. grin
when them say make them stay thier country them no go hearword.well at lest uk prison better pass kirikiri
Re: Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
wow, soon england go start eating our kpoff kpoff or akara..
Re: Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise by Emmy9ite(m): 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2012
Nice initiative. Its high time we start introducing our products to the rest of the world. I want to see sachet akpu when i travel out.
Re: Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise by 1920MaMa: 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2012
R2bees: wow, soon england go start eating our kpoff kpoff or akara..

them get "kpoff kpoff", na akara remain.
Re: Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise by dickhardener: 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2012
The Nigerian positive hustlers far outweighs the negative hustlers
Re: Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2012
R2bees: wow, soon england go start eating our kpoff kpoff or akara..

And who told they don't sell them her? - you need to hit dalston for that...

Heck, they sell puff puff in most naija restaurants...
Re: Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise by oraclefemi(m): 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
its not only crude oil we can export
Re: Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise by omiobo: 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2012
Nuzo':
Why are we celebrating a poisoned bread made of a poisonous and banned ingredient called potassium bromide?

Is it because its Nigerian?

E no go better for potassium bromide,mama wey chop am is ever healthy and about to clock 70. Bromide ko bunmi made ni!!
Re: Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2012
shymexx:

And who told they don't sell them her? - you need to hit dalston for that...

Heck, they sell puff puff in most naija restaurants...
kudos
Re: Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise by dickhardener: 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2012
obadiah777: IN TESCO YOU CAN BUY LAFUN AND YAM TUBERS. I KID YOU NOT
. Obadiah I thot u said u'r in Chicago. All these stuffs including the agege-like bread, lafun, yam, okro can be found at the old world market by foster and Broadway.

1 Like

Re: Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2012

man,oga o agoyin beans? a ti lo dun ju.

1 Like

Re: Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise by dickhardener: 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy:
[/b]
Bros no vex oh, you dey Prison for UK?

Dem dey allow una log on to Nairaland?
bagger...what a funny i diot
Re: Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise by arapoa(m): 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
lmao at comment
Re: Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise by ojdollars(m): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2012
They have this bread in Texas here... The bread is better than the American bread I eat.. Honestly speaking.. God bless the inventors
Re: Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise by dickhardener: 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2012
Youngzedd:

For your side it's "Balance diet".

Hmm, no wonder we have too many young guyz with big stomach in lasgidi lol.
. Guy stop to dey form whiteyy abeg it's annoying

2 Likes

Re: Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise by Brisingr(m): 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
Nuzo':
Why are we celebrating a poisoned bread made of a poisonous and banned ingredient called potassium bromide?

yeah
Also everything kills everybody all that matter is the dosage. If u deny your self the pleasure of soft agege bread for small kBr na you know beside if we really start to screen how lives or what to eat based on how they harm us we wouldn't leave our houses for anything and eating would become a chore.
Re: Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise by boron10(m): 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2012
quicksylva: ;DYou forgot to mention AKARA.

Agege Bread + Agonyin Beans/Akara + A Chilled Bottle of Limca = ?
helloooooo, please just one question, how long have you been doing bricklaying job
Re: Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2012
the bread is probably just branded agege bread - that bromate that made it fluffy is not allowed in the uk, i i recall
Re: Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise by basher(m): 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2012
Yes there is Agege bread in London but it's only nigerians and some other (wide azzed) Africans who eat it.
Re: Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise by basher(m): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2012

There is basically every type of Nigerian food/dishes in the uk but must non-nigerians steer clear away from them.
Re: Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise by faithin9ja: 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2012
alishachris':
The guy must be an ibo man

Actually he is Yoruba, he initially had a barber shop with the bakery at the back before a few years ago he closed down the barber shop and changed the whole premises to the bakery and a take a way food shop at the front. The onwner went through a lot of personal struggles years ago when he first started, Kudos to him.

by the way Igbo, Yoruba menas nothing in UK

4 Likes

Re: Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise by DisGuy: 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2012
Nuzo':

who told you it's the same ingredient as the nigerian version?

I kinda prefer the SABO BREAD aka angels
Re: Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise by adeleseeker: 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2012
hahahaaahahhhhhhhaaaaaa true oooo
Re: Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise by coogar: 2:22pm On Dec 06, 2012
basher: Yes there is Agege bread in London but it's only nigerians and some other (wide azzed) Africans who eat it.

white people living in nigerian communities eat them too.
canning town, old kent road, woolwich, dalston, deptford, hackney - you would find caucasians in some of the nigerian restaurants in these areas eating jollof rice, pounded yam, porridge and agege bread. they love gulder and star too with isi ewu peppersoup!
Re: Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise by basher(m): 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
alishachris':
The guy must be an ibo man

You are wrong here. The guy is probably ASIAN. Asians control the African food Market business in London. They have massive stores in all the areas dominated by Africans such as - Peckham, barking, tottenham, thamesmead, woolwich - you get my drift. They also control the sale of African hair and beauty products.
Re: Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise by basher(m): 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
coogar:

white people living in nigerian communities eat them too.
canning town, old kent road, woolwich, dalston, deptford, hackney - you would find caucasians in some of the nigerian restaurants in these areas eating jollof rice, pounded yam, porridge and agege bread. they love gulder and star too with isi ewu peppersoup!

You are right. But they are so few make any sort of impact and mostly whites that are being held down by black p**y or d**k. They'll do anything for the koko. grin
Re: Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise by faithin9ja: 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
basher:

You are wrong here. The guy is probably ASIAN. Asians control the African food Market business in London. They have massive stores in all the areas dominated by Africans such as - Peckham, barking, tottenham, thamesmead, woolwich - you get my drift. They also control the sale of African hair and beauty products.

He is Yoruba, see my previous post. I know him personally.
Re: Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
dick hardener: . Obadiah I thot u said u'r in Chicago. All these stuffs including the agege-like bread, lafun, yam, okro can be found at the old world market by foster and Broadway.
HAHAHA THAT USED TO BE MY JOINT. THE OLD WORLD MARKET AT FOSTER AND BROADWAY. RIGHT BESIDE THAT PLACE THEY HAD A CELE CHURCH TOO. AND IN THAT SHOP ITS ALL MEXICANS. YEAH I WAS IN CHICAGO TILL APRIL 2011. I LEFT THE PLACE. TOO COLD, TOO VIOLENT, POPOS TRIPPIN AND HARRASSING BLACK FOLK ALL DA DAMN TIME, JUST A TERRIBLE PLACE TO LIVE. I HAD TO GET THE HECK OUT. YOU EVER TRIED ALL THE NAIJA RESTAURANTS ? IYANZE, BOLAT, VEEVEES, ETC ETC ?
Re: Agege Bread Takes London By Surprise by quicksylva(m): 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
boron10:
helloooooo, please just one question, how long have you been doing bricklaying job
Go ask your papa dat question. That bricklayer work was what your fada and his siblings use to survive and trained your entire house hold. What are you feeling like. Swear that you haven't eaten akara or agage bread before in your life. Nawa for people O, some people job is to come to nairaland to form big boys and big girls, shishi no dey pocket.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jumia Closes Business In Tanzania Days After Suspending Operations In Cameroon / Partner With Longrich Business And Earn Weekly / Elon Musk Says He'll Be Paying $11 Billion In Tax This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.