Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,936 members, 7,828,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body (5046 Views)

Girls Which Would You Rather Go For In A Guy..a Handsome Face Or Banging Body / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by BlackOyinbo: 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2012
Not all of us will have the pleasure of dating complete girls like Nicki Minaj (scarce resource), thus in most cases we must make do with what we have.
Personally, I prefer a pretty face. It'll be a little difficult professing love while looking into an Ugly face.
Mind U...Beauty is in d eyes of the beholder and one man's meat na another man akara.
If you ugly no vex o
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by greedie1(f): 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2012
difficult choice.... na face i go choose sha o
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by switdick(m): 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
I like me a nicely shaped beautiful and sexy body cool ,I mean,how bad could a face be? shocked ......

A girl with smooth skin,well groomed and fitted a>ss be killing me any day!

A girl with just a face? What's that?"Take it away" LoL

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by BlackOyinbo: 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2012
switdick: I like me a nicely shaped beautiful and sexy body cool ,I mean,how bad could a face be? shocked ......

A girl with just a face? What's that?"Take it away" LoL

Imagine Obasanjo's face on Ini Edo's body

2 Likes

Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by greedie1(f): 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
Black_Oyinbo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by switdick(m): 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2012
Black_Oyinbo:

LoL grin gerr'outta here!! Wish it were possible though!

Can always do tha face veil thingy like a muslim"while under tha sheets! grin

~ cool ~
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2012
Hardly a choice! Banging body any day!
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by addictiv(m): 1:52am On Dec 07, 2012
switdick: I like me a nicely shaped beautiful and sexy body cool ,I mean,how bad could a face be? shocked ......

i fall under this category.... i be fine boi so face no be my problem.
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by switdick(m): 2:05am On Dec 07, 2012
addictiv:
cool
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by switdick(m): 2:11am On Dec 07, 2012
addictiv:

A girl's body is always often times more appealing ssexually to a man(alpha male) than the facial beauty

You a man indeed! cool
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by carzola(m): 4:06am On Dec 07, 2012
dis days wey every tin na fake.. faka hair.. fake yanch fake bobbi.. fake face... wetin u wan choose..?
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 07, 2012
Black_Oyinbo:

What's the defference? But seriously, u b wicked person. Lolz.
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by ektbear: 7:18am On Dec 07, 2012
lol i didn't know anyone found nicki minaj hot.

she is kinda gross to me.
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by UjSizzle(f): 8:31am On Dec 07, 2012
Lol funny people
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by dmcdad: 9:30am On Dec 07, 2012
addictiv:

Guy no b by say u b fyn boi, then u no nid fyn face. Just tell us say na bodi u prefer. As 4 me, I'd prefer a fine face, buh dat 1 no mean say me no b fine guy with sexy bodi.
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by pleep(m): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2012
I don't even look at the body until we start making out. Face 100%, unless she is fat.
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by dmcdad: 9:35am On Dec 07, 2012
pleep: I don't even look at the body until we start making out. Face 100%, unless she is fat.
Gbam!
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by Clemzy16(m): 9:47am On Dec 07, 2012
A Sexy body would do the magic. Pretty face comes with expiring date.
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by tolabammy: 11:21am On Dec 07, 2012
Both......
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by optimiza: 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
Without a sexy body I dnt think I can ejaculate.dats mi own.d soft body wil propel me into orgasm
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
pleep: I don't even look at the body until we start making out. Face 100%, unless she is fat.

At least you are honest!! #respect grin
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by zangiff(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
Face dey ginger swaggger na
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by switdick(m): 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2012
pleep: Face 100%, unless she is fat.

hmmmmm lol mr pleep sir,

I find your post rather contradicting,with first" face 100% and then,unless she's fat shocked .....that's you affirming the body's more appealing to you but refusing to phrase it directly,what's fat to you aint fat to another.

Or would you tell the facial beauty of a girl from afar?? An eagle eye you've got son!! grin

I hail ooo!!!
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
gimme something like this and i wont be bothered by the face...sexy beast

Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by lolaluv1(f): 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
^
grincheesy

Op.
Tried to relate this to guys. Chei!
Ideally, I wouldn't mind a fine face and a good body.
But if I had to pick one, I would prefer a built body and a not-too-handsome face. I'm not too crazy about pretty boys but he has to have a nice smile!
grin
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by duni04(m): 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2012
Neither...m a sucker for long, cheeky, cheesy and witty conversations smiley
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2012
sexy body rocks
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by pleep(m): 7:18am On Dec 08, 2012
switdick:

hmmmmm lol mr pleep sir,

I find your post rather contradicting,with first" face 100% and then,unless she's fat shocked .....that's you affirming the body's more appealing to you but refusing to phrase it directly,what's fat to you aint fat to another.

Or would you tell the facial beauty of a girl from afar?? An eagle eye you've got son!! grin

I hail ooo!!!
look dude.. all i'm saying is that the body doesn't matter much to me. Like 90% of sub-20 yr old chicks have sexy bodies anyway ( 50% for black women). So the face is where it counts.

Beautiful feminine face with a modest body = diamond in the rough. They have the best, grounded and civilized attitudes. A healhty diet of dick will help her develope the rest.
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by switdick(m): 8:09am On Dec 08, 2012
Funny,cuz you made mention of "unless" being a conjunction clarifying your primary appeal to be the body(unless she is fat)"? That puts the body first in consideration before the face you say appeals to you most.........

You don't see how contradictory it is? The OP made it clear to us as one has to be more important to us and we should choose ,Guys on here that choose face" didn't make reference to the body......

My point is,if you say the face 100% and then you go on about "unless she's fat" doesn't that put the latter as a primary taste subconsciously ? Or could you possibly mean fat in tha face? grin

Ok I get you now!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by switdick(m): 8:27am On Dec 08, 2012
pleep: look dude.. all i'm saying is that the body doesn't matter much to me. Like 90% of sub-20 yr old chicks have sexy bodies anyway ( 50% for black women). So the face is where it counts.

lol,And your statistic?? Hmmm let's say I agree,but that doesn't answer to the topic on this thread still,its either face or body as pointed out by the OP,there's a reason the importance of what appeals to us most,or are you saying you can't find a sub-20 year old chiq with a horrible body? A mistake is a mistake,you made it by your post stating "unless she's fat". Cuz the op knows all these you pose being your reason of choice for the face" but he didn't ask us to elaborate as you did,you Shouldn't have mentioned that,its either FACE OR BODY"I get it though,you prefer the face,all am saying is that next time you should stick to the topic succinctly period!

I like me a beautiful face too,buh I would prefer a sexy body anyday anytime regardless of the number of gorgeous looking sub-20 year old chiqs out there!!! kiss cool

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by pleep(m): 11:56am On Dec 08, 2012
What the hell dude, why are you over-complicating this? When i'm looking at women i don't even see fat chicks, they are invisible. When i said "unless she is fat" that was simply a qualifier to what i had stated previously. A qualifier is a word or group that limits or puts conditions on the meaning of the previous statement.

You are going to have to take it or leave it at that, im not explaining anymore. This is not a fuckin scientific thesis
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by ektbear: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2012
Sexy body > pretty face for me.

I don't "lust" after pretty faces.

I find them attractive of course, but they don't kick in primal urges for me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo:take A Keen Look At Me, Why Are Girls Disturbing My Life? / kk / Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.