Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,738 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Politician Bites Robber To Submission - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Politician Bites Robber To Submission (13760 Views)

FUTO Student Bites Off Fellow Student's Nose During Fight (photos) / Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) / Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by Coldfaya(m): 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2012
, an armed robbery suspect has told how he narrowly escaped death in the hands

He said: “Really, we attacked the man but the man was too strong to defeat.

“As we were packing his things, the man woke up and grabbed me. He was too strong for me to handle, so he started beating me. He did not stop at hitting me, he also bit me.

His teeth were shaper than knife. He was biting me like a wounded lion. In fact, that man is a lion. He is too powerful. As he was hitting and biting me, I was shouting for help but my colleagues abandoned me. “How I managed to escape, I cannot tell. I was half dead.

When I left the house. If the man had beaten me more than he did, I would have died. He is too strong so,

He even injured me on my penis. He beat me black and blue.”

We gained entry but when the man grabbed Jimo, and he was shouting like a baby, I thought the man has stabbed him or had charmed him so I took to my heels. I did not know it was ordinary biting that was scaring Jimo. Jimo (Jamio) used to be strong that was why I was confused and scared when he was crying like a baby.”

Lmfao.....dis is hillarious!! Any judge wey hear dis account go just burst laff trowey d case. Bushmeat don turn hunter.
These guys r damn funny!! Misdirected tallent.
Laffing to my bed joor.
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by GeneralGaricks: 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
valencia25: @Mod. Thief Bite Robber should be the title of this post abeg grin grin

Whatever.

There was a bite. Two thieves were involved.
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by GeneralGaricks: 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
SELFWORTH: He is lucky.

If its me, I will send in one of our dogs into the room and lock the door so these thieves can also feel the fear that they put into the heart of innocent people when the call invited.

Jaguda people !

Shinei dog
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by Vansnickers: 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2012
Maybe it's true that our politicians are vampires ooo! #sign of end times grin

1 Like

Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by Uchechrist06(m): 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2012
I guess ds jimo n his cohots are igbo men? Yorubas wots ur reaction? It waz Tokyo d agbero n murderer in d afta noon n Jimo d armed robber ds nit. Shebi notin bad coms out 4m south west I guess ds jimo n his cohots are igbo men? Yorubas wots ur reaction? It waz Tokyo d agbero n murderer in d afta noon n Jimo d armed robber ds nit. Shebi notin bad coms out 4m south west

2 Likes

Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by Decryptor(m): 11:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
Uchechrist06: I guess ds jimo n his cohots are igbo men? Yorubas wots ur reaction? It waz Tokyo d agbero n murderer in d afta noon n Jimo d armed robber ds nit. Shebi notin bad coms out 4m south west I guess ds jimo n his cohots are igbo men? Yorubas wots ur reaction? It waz Tokyo d agbero n murderer in d afta noon n Jimo d armed robber ds nit. Shebi notin bad coms out 4m south west
Dont mind the fools! Now that it is a yo-robber robber, the story is funny. If it were ibos, the likes of Eko-ile the baboon,ileke-i.dio.t,dayo-kunu,bluetooth-less dog and other yorubastard bigots here would start yarning trash!

1 Like

Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by Decryptor(m): 11:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
Decryptor: Dont mind the fools! Now that it is a yo-robber robber, the story is funny. If it were ibos, the likes of Eko-ile the baboon,ileke-idiot,dayo-kunu,bluetooth-less dog and other yorubastard bigots here would start yarning trash!
quoting the post cos i know that soon, the yoruba mods will hide it. At least, it would be seen from here.

3 Likes

Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by Ivynwa(f): 1:25am On Dec 07, 2012
I just broke down laughing (if there is anything like that) after reading this story. What with the biting him and Jimo who used to be strong crying like a baby". Oh gosh, what a story? I so like it when the attacker gets attacked and overpowered, it serves as a big deterrent to others.
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by bknight: 1:47am On Dec 07, 2012
I dnt know why I have a funny feeling abt d authenticity of this story.

A suspect admitting he has a gun at home even b4 its searched when he knows d implications wit d nigerian police. And his friend confirming it? undecided
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by salt1: 4:51am On Dec 07, 2012
Reminds me of another robbery that had gone wrong. Or rather right for the family that was being robbed. There was power outage and the robbers didn't know the layout of the house. When the robbers arrived the husband was armed with a machete and the wife stealthily came up with a pestle and they were not visible because of the darkness. The couple was so successful that 2 dead robbers were carried out of their compound. The other four who tried to escape couldn't go far because of serious injuries
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by kabba7(m): 5:22am On Dec 07, 2012
His broda just BOUGHT his freedom from prison for #200,000 ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ he is into anoda operation because Christmas is coming.
Nigerian Judiciary?
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by 5much(m): 7:08am On Dec 07, 2012
d robber was crying like a baby,imagine.
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by micki83(m): 7:41am On Dec 07, 2012
Table Leg :
Jesus wept
No dear;actually,"Jamiu" (the bitten robber) wept...like a baby,if we're to go by what his "professional colleague said.
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by micki83(m): 7:52am On Dec 07, 2012
This story is too funny sha! So ridiculous,I can't stop laughing! Imagine jimo,who "used to strong" crying like a baby.his colleague no even help matters at all (I didn't know it was ordinary bite that was scaring him).hahaha! Another priceless quote: "don't u know chritmas is coming...";that's sufficient and plausible explanation for every crime commited around xmas period.
This story reminds me of one I read sometime abt 2 thieves trying to rob a man on a bush-path in lag.d man turned out to be so powerful,that at d end of d day,he seized their gun,seized their motor-cycle,and seized d money in their pocket.one escaped but d other was nearly beaten to death by d man.he somehow escaped and went to REPORT 2 THE POLICE!hahahah!
But com o,why did dis politician bite jimo's p.rick nah?he didn't see other body parts to munch on? Not fair o!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by razznaija(f): 8:23am On Dec 07, 2012
After reading the story........Buahahahaahahahahahahahaha- goes back again to read it...................Buahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 07, 2012
Bush meat don catch the hunter! Funny story tho
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by Candybob(m): 8:39am On Dec 07, 2012
Why una dey make me laff to myself for public naa?
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by Sijo01(f): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2012
Even the rich are not smiling!
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by vitality22(m): 8:47am On Dec 07, 2012
gbosaa: Victim bites robber to submission
Our Reporter December 6, 2012 19 Comments »

By CHRISTOPHER OJI

Like the proverbial hunter that became hunted, an armed robbery suspect has told how he narrowly escaped death in the hands of his victim. A four-armed robbery gang had invaded the premises of a powerful politician in Lagos. The incident got to the attention of the state Commissioner of Police, Umar Manko who swiftly ordered the officer in charge of the State Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) Abba Keyari to fish out the hoodlums. The efforts of the police paid off as they arrested the suspects. One of the suspects in an interview with Crimewatch denied using gun to attack the politician.

He said: “Really, we attacked the man but the man was too strong to defeat. We used pliers to break the kitchen window protector and gained entry. We started packing his laptop, phones and other things.” “As we were packing his things, the man woke up and grabbed me. He was too strong for me to handle, so he started beating me. He did not stop at hitting me, he also bit me.

His teeth were shaper than knife. He was biting me like a wounded lion. In fact, that man is a lion. He is too powerful. As he was hitting and biting me, I was shouting for help but my colleagues abandoned me. “How I managed to escape, I cannot tell. I was half dead.

When I left the house. If the man had beaten me more than he did, I would have died. He is too strong so, that is why I am saying no to the claim by the police that we were armed, if we had a gun, we would have fired him, rather we escaped from him.” Showing some wounds on his body, he said, “look at my body, all the injuries were from the man. He even injured me on my penis. He beat me black and blue.”

On who owned the locally made pistol the police claimed they recovered from him, he said: “I am not saying that I don’t have a gun at home, I have but I don’t use it for robbery. I only use it to protect myself at home. For that robbery, I swear to my ancestors, we did not use gun that day.” His suspected accomplice, Sheidu Busari, who the police named as the leader of the gang, corroborated Jimo’s story, “we did not use gun that day but my friend Jimo has a gun, but we did not go with it that fateful day. We only used big pliers to break through the window.

We gained entry but when the man grabbed Jimo, and he was shouting like a baby, I thought the man has stabbed him or had charmed him so I took to my heels. I did not know it was ordinary biting that was scaring Jimo. Jimo (Jamio) used to be strong that was why I was confused and scared when he was crying like a baby.”

Busari who was just released from the prisons for the same armed robbery, said “I was only sent to prison for buying a stolen phone but my elder brother later bought my freedom with N200,000.” On why he went back to crime he said, “don’t you know that Christmas is fast approaching. I need money for Christmas so, when we got information that the man we attacked was wealthy, I had no alternative than to go for the robbery.”

He regretted that the operation was not all that successful. “I swear, the robbery was a bad one. We did not make money, yet, it brought another trouble to me. See now, I will be spending the Christmas in the prison.” Lagos State police spokesperson, Ngozi Braide, said one locally-made pistol with six rounds of live cartridges, one HP Laptop, and one Nokia 200 were recovered from the suspects.

Source..http://sunnewsonline.com/new/national/victim-bites-robber-to-submission/
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Am almost dead with laughter grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. This guys wont kill me ooooooo
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by ubong560(m): 8:53am On Dec 07, 2012
Is d victim an incubent polithiefcian or former? Didn't he has a gun 2 give d robber a big GBOSA on his head afta d lionic abi doggy bites? In dis game, d polithiefcian is called 'a BITER' while d robber is called 'a BITEE'. Gud 4 dem
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by Mamacita007(f): 8:59am On Dec 07, 2012
wahala dey oh grin grin
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 07, 2012
this is just funny grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by lucom: 10:26am On Dec 07, 2012
micki83: This story is too funny sha! So ridiculous,I can't stop laughing! Imagine jimo,who "used to strong" crying like a baby.his colleague no even help matters at all (I didn't know it was ordinary bite that was scaring him).hahaha! Another priceless quote: "don't u know chritmas is coming...";that's sufficient and plausible explanation for every crime commited around xmas period.
This story reminds me of one I read sometime abt 2 thieves trying to rob a man on a bush-path in lag.d man turned out to be so powerful,that at d end of d day,he seized their gun,seized their motor-cycle,and seized d money in their pocket.one escaped but d other was nearly beaten to death by d man.he somehow escaped and went to REPORT 2 THE POLICE!hahahah!
But com o,why did dis politician bite jimo's p.rick nah?he didn't see other body parts to munch on? Not fair o!!!!

This even cracked me up the more.looool
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 07, 2012
Oboy! See as only me d laugh for inside room. People wey dey out side d wonder wetin happen to dis boy.
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by killuminati(m): 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
Na lie jorrrRrrrrrRrr! @OP, why you dey lie na?

Oya show me the robber wey dem bite
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by killuminati(m): 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
Nashoji: Oboy! See as only me d laugh for inside room. People wey dey out side d wonder wetin happen to dis boy.
na madness na simple undecided

1 Like

Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by COOLDUN: 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
Can you imagine this yeye Armed Robber crying bitterly for a less profitable operation instead of feeling sorry for his sins? He is only regretting missing this year’s Christmas season, as he knows very well that he would be released very soon, after Christmas when he might have gotten his masters degree program certificate in the Armed Robbery Science, at one of the University Prison in the SW Nigeria.Have you seen the boldness in this Armed Robber? By the way which people answer Jimo in Africa?
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
The topic should have been " Robber bites thief" We all know robber(with pen and inflated contract figures, abandoned projects, money laundring and round tripping is much more powerful than a thief
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2012
I laughed like a baby. Damn!
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by NAMESABI(m): 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2012
Now that serves him right[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 08, 2012
By the time I ws halfway thru this story, my ribs were already aching frm lafta. Only to read comments and couldn't stop laughing!
I'm convinced the politician had jazz tho
Re: Politician Bites Robber To Submission by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 08, 2012
"Makaveli in this...

killuminati: ..

all through your body
The blow's like a twelve gauge shotty
Uh, feel me!
And God said he should send his one begotten son
to lead the wild into the ways of the man
Follow me; eat my flesh, flesh and my flesh"

grin grin grin grin

don't mind me. I've always wanted to do that. loool!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Wine Brewer Arrested In Imo / Man Sets Friend Ablaze, Injures Another In Lagos / Yuletide: Police Starts 24-hours Surveillance Of 3rd Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.