Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! (16921 Views)

Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag / Birthday: Happy Birthday Pastor Sam Adeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by lbrichman: 7:39am On Dec 07, 2012
Happy birthday Pastor Chris!
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by omochristi: 8:05am On Dec 07, 2012
Happy bday pastor,tnks 4 being a blessing.love you
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by debsjoat(m): 8:18am On Dec 07, 2012
Happy birthday pastor, you're wonderful. Offer 7 is just turning a great day...
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by SamMilla1(m): 9:55am On Dec 07, 2012
Celebrating big thieves as usual while condemning the petty thieves.

Yesterday it was Dezziani (Whatever that means) Madueke. Who only a day before that said that ' The reason for fuel scarcity is our demand for transparency in the sector.

Today it is a big scammer who brainwashed people into worshiping him and his expensive suits while stealing from them in the name of God.

I know about 'touch not my annointed' dont bother reminding me cos i am not touching him, i am just talking about him.

14 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by danduchi(m): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2012
Happy birthday to my Mentor.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by Odinaka00(m): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2012
HBD Ť☺ d only jerry coiled hair MOG, wishing you LLNP

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by Slyuba4me(m): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2012
Hbd2umaman.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by Maxxxcarter(m): 9:59am On Dec 07, 2012
Happpppy birthday my mentor
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by fatdon1(m): 10:00am On Dec 07, 2012
I think i will buy him nice private jet
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by Clemzy16(m): 10:01am On Dec 07, 2012
Happy birthday businessman.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by TableLeg(m): 10:03am On Dec 07, 2012
And you guys had to open a thread because it is Pastor Chris's birthday?
SMH .... What a joke!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by bolaino(m): 10:03am On Dec 07, 2012
On behalf of Private jet of life bible church, I pastor G6 jet, would like to wish pastor chris a happy birthday,

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by Super1759: 10:03am On Dec 07, 2012
one of the great teachers of our time. A blessing to our generation and life coach to many believers across the globe. May God keep blessing you.HBD sirrrrrrr

Am not a christ embassite oooooo

6 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by Omede2u2(m): 10:06am On Dec 07, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY MENTOR GOD BLESS SIR!

Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by 3direct: 10:06am On Dec 07, 2012
Happy Birthday!!

Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 07, 2012
Pastor chris is not only a blessing to Nigeria but to the whole world...happii birthday sir..WULLNP
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by TeenageMoney(m): 10:09am On Dec 07, 2012
One of the pastors without prrivate jet...

I love him even b4 d private jet ish...

Happy birth Sir...

Read His Biography Below:

http://.com/2012/12/happy-birthday-to-pastor-chris.html
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by TableLeg(m): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2012
Omede2u2: [color=#990000][/color] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY MENTOR GOD BLESS SIR!
Common dude take that ugly picture down now ... You dimwit!
Must you, like seriously?!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by Tenderly1(f): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2012
Hbd sir.Letz see if they will buy him a space ship*private jet is too common *
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by Pk001(m): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2012
Happy Birthday Pastor. You a blessing to our generation. Godless you mightily.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by Geomac: 10:14am On Dec 07, 2012
Happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by FrenchyL(m): 10:15am On Dec 07, 2012
Happy Birthday to God"s General, a DISPENSATION, my father, Mentor,Life Coach and much more. My life now has a meaning because you answered God s call. Thank you for blessing me, for teaching me the Word of God and for opening my eyes to see the glorious things that the Lord has said concerning me. For showing me how to live the Higher life in Christ and for making me see that i am not a spec in the dust but a royal priesthood to God. I love you Dear Pastor. Happy birthday once more,Enjoy your day!

8 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 07, 2012
Sam Milla: Celebrating big thieves as usual while condemning the petty thieves.

Yesterday it was Dezziani (Whatever that means) Madueke. Who only a day before that said that ' The reason for fuel scarcity is our demand for transparency in the sector.

Today it is a big scammer who brainwashed people into worshiping him and his expensive suits while stealing from them in the name of God.

I know about 'touch not my annointed' dont bother reminding me cos i am not touching him, i am just talking about him.
''LORD FORGIVE SAM MILLA FOR HE DNT KNOW WAT HE IS SAYING''
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by emeka762001(m): 10:17am On Dec 07, 2012
On behalf of me and my family, im offering pastor oyakilome a private jet. hbd
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by TableLeg(m): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2012
emeka762001: On behalf of me and my family, im offering pastor oyakilome a private jet. hbd
Have you bought yourself a tyre?

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by playces: 10:22am On Dec 07, 2012
happy birthday pastor..you ve blessed me richly with the word of God..you are worth hearing

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by kanny1(m): 10:23am On Dec 07, 2012
To my Father, Coach, Mentor and Instructor. I can boldly say I KNOW WHO I AM because he taught me. I am priviledge to have him. Happy birthday Pastor
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by chinedum13(m): 10:26am On Dec 07, 2012
happy birthday sir

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by demelza: 10:27am On Dec 07, 2012
@ Op
You left out his age.
And this happie buffdae threads are just too..... angry
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by joelreg(m): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2012
happy birthday my role model
I love youuuuuuuuuuuuu
God blesssssss yooooouuuu
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by bbporsche: 10:28am On Dec 07, 2012
Happy birthday to my pastor, father and life coach. You are a blessing to the world and you will continue to shine. I love u Pastor. smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by pressongodsay(m): 10:32am On Dec 07, 2012
Happy Birth Day my Pastor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Lines Are Shameless, Tboss Shares Her Observation / Davido Apologizes For Flaunting ₦10M Cheque On Twitter / Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.