Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,490 members, 7,854,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:55 AM

Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! (16952 Views)

Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag / Birthday: Happy Birthday Pastor Sam Adeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by TableLeg(m): 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
treasuredkid: Celebrating a man sent from God
A man sent from God?
Hahahahaa ... SMH!
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by zobasky24k(m): 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
i was not a fan of pastor chris,of course not until he said that there is noting wrong in masturbating.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by Nuezha(m): 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2012
Odinaka00: HBD Ť☺ d only jerry coiled hair MOG, wishing you LLNP

"...jerry curl..."
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by mko2005: 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2012
Table Leg :

You will account for the statement above on the day of judgement ... Be careful, not every fucker outhere on the pulpit with a microphone are ambassadors of Jesus ... A lot of them are fraudsters, scammers and businessmen operating a fraudulent scheme from the church!
On the last day,you will equally give account for calling some one a fucker if u dnt repent now ! that word is not befitting for a christian .Pls stop the use of such word !
God bless us
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by TableLeg(m): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2012
m.k.o2005:

On the last day,you will equally give account for calling some one a fucker if u dnt repent now ! that word is not befitting for a christian .Pls stop the use of such word !
God bless us
Are you a retar/d?
Brainwashed Oyakhilome lapdog!
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by akagaba(f): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
m.k.o2005:

God bless us
Guy, u didnt need 2answer him. He is jst a jobles criminal, d best ans 2such fools is 2ignore them. Go on in ur wishes 2 d prophet/ shepherd of our time. Im Laughin at them o.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by akagaba(f): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
Pst chris has d answer 2d world's question and a solution 2 their problems. Al thes lie in d gospel of xst whch he preaches and im a witnes, partaker, and partner in d grace upon him. I love u sir, u ar mor than a zillion.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by akagaba(f): 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2012
Hapy bday 2d shepherd of God's people, d mesaiah of our generation, d king, royal priesthood, God-sent saviour to our generation. Hapi bday, we luv u inexplicably.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by akagaba(f): 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
One thng is sure sir, u have d whole world in ur hand, and evryone in ths world is under u becus u ar God's anointed prophet. And whether d world likes it or yes, u ar a sucesful, prosperious, life- giving and anointed prophet. I lack words 2describe u, u ar not a human being but a spirit being, u ar nt ordinary but supernatural, u ar not of ths world bt frm Zion. U ar indeed d greatest, and the chosen. I love u.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by lordjay: 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
Happy birthday my life coach, I appreciate you today! Remain blessed sir! smiley

Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by akagaba(f): 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2012
I join d host of heaven 2celebrate d birth of a "king" and "prophet" the shining star and world's teacher. U ar heaven's icon. I celebrate u pst chris.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by akagaba(f): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
Pst chris, d trut is dat God cannot do without u becus He has mandated u 2propagate his gospel. U ar ther4 God's representative.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by akagaba(f): 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ur cleanlines and gorgeous way of dresing shows hw wondaful heaven is. D bible was actualy refering 2 U wen it said "ye ar gods". U ar a "god" indeed.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by Zikdik(m): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
Sam Milla: Celebrating big thieves as usual while condemning the petty thieves.

Yesterday it was Dezziani (Whatever that means) Madueke. Who only a day before that said that ' The reason for fuel scarcity is our demand for transparency in the sector.

Today it is a big scammer who brainwashed people into worshiping him and his expensive suits while stealing from them in the name of God.

I know about 'touch not my annointed' dont bother reminding me cos i am not touching him, i am just talking about him.
It is wrong to call someone a thief without proof or evidence,especially,A Man Of God.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by lordjay: 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
A man truly sent by God for this generation, I salute you Sir!

Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by akagaba(f): 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2012
I sit and imagine how it wil be on dat day wen Jesus shal call out ur name, and d host of heaven scream and shout 4joy and ur followers too hail and applaud u as u ar crowned and taken 2ur mansion in heaven made of pure diamond and gold. O Wat joy wil it b on dat day.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by akagaba(f): 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
God on His throne celebrates u and alwaz. U ar a true man of God and im d proof and evidence. Ride on sir. We luv u unconditnally.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by akagaba(f): 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2012
The world cannot comprehend d power in u becus u ar a world changer and a life giver. Their criticism rather fortifies u and make u stronger, and their hatred make u love d more. U ar a man on a mission and i salute u loyally.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by harmless011: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
Happy Birthday great man of God

Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by harmless011: 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
Thanks for teaching me the word of God

Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by akagaba(f): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
U ar a focused prophet wit a vision and im proud, very proud, very very proud 2be a part and partner of ur vision. Ride on sir, we ar unstopable.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by alienvirus: 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
What does bible say about jerry curling undecidedWhat does bible say about jerry curling
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by lalavi: 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
happy birthday to my coach, teacher and prophet. Your teachings of the word of God has impacted some much wisdom and knowledge to many of us. Indeed, you are a blessing to our generation.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by TableLeg(m): 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
akagaba: Ur cleanlines and gorgeous way of dresing shows hw wondaful heaven is. D bible was actualy refering 2 U wen it said "ye ar gods". U ar a "god" indeed.
Gorgeous way of dressing, yet you are wearing rags? SMH ... you are finished!
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by TableLeg(m): 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
akagaba: U ar a focused prophet wit a vision and im proud, very proud, very very proud 2be a part and partner of ur vision. Ride on sir, we ar unstopable.
Have you gone down on your knees and worshipped Pastor Chris today?
Brainwashed goat!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by Rhapsody1(f): 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2012
Happy Birthday Sir! Increased grace and glory in your life and ministry. I Love You!!
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by akagaba(f): 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2012
Pst chris, i celebrate u a million times. U ar d reason 4 d season. U ar d best. I throw salute 4u sir.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by JE2429(m): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2012
Happy birthday to my man of God,Mentor,Teacher,Coach and spiritual father.i love you so much for all you'ev been to me.God continue to bless you richly and openly.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by akagaba(f): 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
U ar beyond human imagination. Wonda how d world wud hav bin by nw if u didnt say yes 2GOD'S call. Wheneva i thnk of u, i smile... U show us d rite path and make us practice heaven on earth. U smell heaven and once again, im proud of u. Ther is none like u.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by kentornic: 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
Happy Birthday sir,
My father,icon, prophet,super star number one.
I live in your dispensation.You are my all in all.You have taught me the word and how to apply the word.You gave my life a meaning and our nation has never be same again.
I pray that the Holy spirit will expand your knowledge,wisdom,understanding. we are the generation that will see the rapture of the Christ because you are following and entering the phase of your calling.The glory of christ that you reveal to me is awesome and i cherish every moment. i like to study you now not just to listen to you.
sir,we are thanking God for having a father.You gave birth to us.we are you children and we are so proud of you.You have made me a champion for life.I love you so much.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by TableLeg(m): 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2012
Rhapsody!:
Happy Birthday Sir! Increased grace and glory in your life and ministry. I Love You!!
when was the last time you addressed your father as "sir"?
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by honestivo(m): 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2012
Sam Milla: Celebrating big thieves as usual while condemning the petty thieves.

Yesterday it was Dezziani (Whatever that means) Madueke. Who only a day before that said that ' The reason for fuel scarcity is our demand for transparency in the sector.

Today it is a big scammer who brainwashed people into worshiping him and his expensive suits while stealing from them in the name of God.

I know about 'touch not my annointed' dont bother reminding me cos i am not touching him, i am just talking about him.
y r u cryin mor dan d beriev,r u a member cec stop talkn lik a foool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return To State House Of Assembly / “wherever Women Are Gathered, There Will Be Evil” – Liz Anjorin / 'you're A Magician' Ik Ogbonna Gushes Over Wife, Sonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.