Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves (26905 Views)

An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland / Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. / VIDEO: Nigeria NSDC Commandant Makes A Fool Of Himself On National TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by vanbonattel: 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2012
joeyfire:

We give these creeps something to live for.this thread was started by a yoruba claiming to be an igbo man just to get our attention

They got what they deserved, where are they at! Yoruba cowards
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Abagworo(m): 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2012

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by joeyfire(m): 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

my friend go and plant some yam..... you always had an enemy. you know what, ibos have a thousand enemies and never fought but one war and in which they went to the front carrying wood sculpted mark IV that gave victory to their opponent.

Yoruba has fought many wars and have not one single enemy. whatt!!!

Typical yoruba blowing hot air about what he knows little or nothing. Read a little about the horrors your british gods went through at theer hands of our warriors.

https://www.nairaland.com/1086185/ekumeku-resistance-1897-1914

Because we didn't have despots ruling us the british found it impossible to bribe their way into our land and they never forgave us for the blood that was shed.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by aljharem(m): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2012
grin grin grin grin orisirisi shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by seanet01: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2012
Kabiru Sokoto how did you manage to escape from Kirikiri? This must be a Perfect Prison break o
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by seanet01: 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2012
joeyfire:

Typical yoruba blowing hot air about what he knows little or nothing. Read a little about the horrors your british gods went through at theer hands of our warriors.

https://www.nairaland.com/1086185/ekumeku-resistance-1897-1914

Because we didn't have despots ruling us the british found it impossible to bribe their way into our land and they never forgave us for the blood that was shed.
The same leaders of yours that are CANNIBALS? You are a joke
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by manny4life(m): 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2012
Chineke... What has this thread degenerated into? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2012
Abagworo:

I'm enjoying this thread. Hope no one is taking me serious on this one because I'm playing tribal games. This thread should be in tribalism and not politics.

Lolzzzzz...and see the guy that I've always seen above the tribal stuff doing bigotry in its full glory. cheesy
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by ebere1712: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2012
bittyend: Let's compare and contrast.

1800s YORUBA

[img]http://1280441.websites.xs4all.nl/assets/images/Yoruba2.jpg[/img]

Did you draw this pictures before or after you were taken as slaves by usman-dan-gay. How come you are still slaves today? I will compare and contrast with you

Compare and contrast
First picture is a beautiful igbo lady pre-1700
Second picture is yoroslave in fu.cki.ng 2012 cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by ebere1712: 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2012
nnenna.1:
Kingship ritural during the height of the Oyo empire

http://www.edwardfox.co.uk/okex.html
And these yoroslave maggots call others cannibals. bleeping delusional slaves.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by ebere1712: 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

keywords,

after oba died!
the successor!
rites!

this is different from slaughtering humans (not dead but slaughtered) for meat market and consumptiin by the community.
You are actually proud that your ancestors ate raw humans. That would explain your shitting in polythene bags all across the nation. Cu.rsed vagabonds.

1 Like

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Ogbonaikenna(m): 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
Una get time
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
By the way...who changed the topic...it was all about Anambrarians been better Ibos.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2012
Anyway I read every single comment and I must admit you guys are really hilarious...keep it up!

Where is the next tribal bashing thread...
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by ebere1712: 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2012
bittyend: Ibos of Nigeria: notice blood dripping from the skulls. Primitive cannibals

[img]http://yemitom.files./2012/05/igbo2.jpg?w=339&h=245[/img]
Those men were warriors. You should be very afraid cool By 1967, we came up with the below. This was when you slaves were busy begging your british and french masters to give you more weapons to battle the sons of CHUKWU

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by joeyfire(m): 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2012
seanet01: The same leaders of yours that are CANNIBALS? You are a joke

No point explaining to you because yoriba na yoriba. As recently as 2008 didn't yorubas eat the body of oba funso adeolu. Very deceptive and shameless cackle of hyenas

4 Likes

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by ebere1712: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2012
bittyend: Ibo primitive cannibals, part 6. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

love this picture. We hunt devils. Are you a devil angry

4 Likes

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by ebere1712: 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2012
bittyend: Yoruba's in 1912!

God bless Yorubas people! cool

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/682616_Oba_Eshugbayi_Eleko_Oba_of_Lagos_1901-1925__1932_and_Council_circa_1912__jpge02fa831f5116ae57ed4522508850eaa[/img]
Pinks gave him a mirror, and he sold his whole subjects to slavery. Little did he know that osama-dan-fodio was coming to hunt his ass. By the way how are your illorin brothers in slavery doing.

3 Likes

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2012
ilugunboy: By the way...who changed the topic...it was all about Anambrarians been better Ibos.
Ibo dishonesty at work. It was about how Anambra ibos are superior to other ibos.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by ebere1712: 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

you dont see anybody parading skulls and blood drips and machette.....

look at orderliness in the king's court.

bitty, do you know what they did in the 1914 amalgamation to effect a uniform system of rulership for north and south?

oyinboman said Yorubas had a superior system of organization and political heirarchy. so they tempered it down to a lower level like hausas have. then in east ibos were upgraded to the hausa style and still it was not fitting. so they created warrant officers. these wofficers are what today they call Ezes.

there is no comparing our kings to igbos. Hausa was no match to us much less yanmiri.
Why won't they say that. If your mama dash aboki toto, won't he say that it is sweeter than virgin mary's grin Yeye slaves, see them quoting the British their massa.
How come these "primitive igbos" dominated you very quickly in the 18th century, and are still dominating you in all spheres of life. Did you retrogress back to sub-human status the minute you saw the sons of CHUKWU. We have come in contact with you lots and all we see are yoroapes.

1 Like

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Abagworo(m): 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2012
ilugunboy:

Lolzzzzz...and see the guy that I've always seen above the tribal stuff doing bigotry in its full glory. cheesy

Hope you understood my quote. This is fun.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2012
Gaaaadeeeem! Wooooosaaaaa!
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2012
Abagworo:

Hope you understood my quote. This is fun.

Bros,I always seen you as a very intelligent gentleman but you have changed...This is what nl do to people!
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Abagworo(m): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Bros,I always seen you as a very intelligent gentleman but you have changed...This is what nl do to people!

I'm still me bro. Even Seun himself dedicated this thread to tribal exchanges.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by vanbonattel: 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2012
bittyend: Ibo primitive cannibals, part 6. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Imagine how well fed these blokes are, see their huge chests and hefty biceps.
These kind of guys will give the enemy army nightmares, I need to print this picture and hang in my room.

2 Likes

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by dont8(m): 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
The account was not hacked into or software whatever, the person created another handle.
You should be able to spot the difference.

[quote author=Odenigbo Aroli.]

Odenigbo Aroli:

[quote author=Odenigbo Aroli]

I didn't put this up; Somebody with a very good knowledge of softwear did that! I didn't do that,I repeat!
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2012
An observation from a british colonial officer that compares Igbos and Yorubas (since colonial impressions matter so much to some people here).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/316992_bafea11_JPGf0d5101c1430f9129cdb9a529b415118

https://www.nairaland.com/509534/igbo-yoruba-hausa-talk-one#6708108

1 Like

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by chino24: 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2012
Yorubas are effectively annihilated on this thread.. grin grin
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by saintneo(m): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2012
wow! this thread was initially a thread created by a disguised stupido, on the superiority of Anambra Igbos over other Igbos. Never knew it will backfire on the group of idiotas.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2012
nnenna.1:
An observation from a british colonial officer that compares Igbos and Yorubas (since colonial impressions matter so much to some people here).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/316992_bafea11_JPGf0d5101c1430f9129cdb9a529b415118

Let's breakdown the text you posted:

1) Yoruba's are more advanced than Ibos.
2) Ibos may prove to be the superior race, if given equal opportunity and time.
3) Ibos have stronger individuality and are more courageous(suicidal because of their primitive ways) than the Yoruba's.
4) Yoruba is a fine race, have better physique than Ibos.

Ibos have been given equal opportunity and time(in Nigeria), but they're still primitive, and they have shown that can never compete with the Yoruba race. Yoruba's are chess players while Ibos are aggressive gamblers. You just can't buy experience, wit and intelligence. These are virtues that come with civilization, human advancement, and evolution. Virtues Ibos never developed by themselves, hence why Ibos are individualistic.

The writer also alluded to the primitive nature of Ibos as being more suitable for servitude, hence why he'll choose them over the more advanced Yoruba race with enough intelligence and sophistication to challenge his authority.

Since we both agree that Yoruba's are the advanced and fine race, with better physique(according to the link you posted); I think we should call it a day.

Thanks for proving me right again.

Yours sincerely,

Bittyend of Narnia. cool

4 Likes

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by 4chi: 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2012
^^^ you failed to add the fact that the oyinbo commended Igbos for being "good carriers or workmen for specially trying work" I.e they make better slaves! No wonder Hausa's have been using them for their "trying work" over the ages!

3 Likes

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 11:38pm On Dec 09, 2012
4chi: ^^^ you failed to add the fact that the oyinbo commended Igbos for being "good carriers or workmen for specially trying work" I.e they make better slaves! No wonder Hausa's have been using them for their "trying work" over the ages!

I was going to add that as well. The white man viewed the Ibo race as being primitive and more suitable for slavery because of his individualistic, unsophisticated, brash, and aggressive nature. Just tame the Ibo man and he'll become the best slave ever and serve his massa till death do them part. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics) / Northern Muslims Still Under Colonisation – Emir Sanusi / Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.