Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves (26902 Views)

An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland / Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. / VIDEO: Nigeria NSDC Commandant Makes A Fool Of Himself On National TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Abagworo(m): 10:47am On Dec 09, 2012
bittyend:

More like you don't have a culture and you had to attach yourselves to the culture of those who saved your primitive butts from the ibotic forests in the east. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We have the most influential culture in modern history. Democracy, equality, flexibility and freedom. Tell me your impact on modern history.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 10:47am On Dec 09, 2012
Did everyone see this picture? Ibos of Nigeria, primitive cannibals.

Notice blood on the skulls and the big knives.
shocked shocked shocked

[img]http://yemitom.files./2012/05/igbo2.jpg?w=339&h=245[/img]
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by vanbonattel: 10:47am On Dec 09, 2012
bittyend: Ibos of Nigeria: notice blood dripping from the skulls. Primitive cannibals

[img]http://yemitom.files./2012/05/igbo2.jpg?w=339&h=245[/img]

Warriors with the heads of yoruba cowards
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by NegroNtns(m): 10:48am On Dec 09, 2012
isnt she pretty... :tribal marks and all?

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by vanbonattel: 10:49am On Dec 09, 2012
Negro_Ntns: isnt she pretty... :tribal marks and all?

Uglier than your mother, whom I used to think was the ugliest piece of shi1
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 10:50am On Dec 09, 2012
van bonattel:

I guess communal cannibalistic feasts still happen in alaigbo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Primitive cannibals.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by NegroNtns(m): 10:51am On Dec 09, 2012
van bonattel:

which society do you know that pose for a picture with bloodied human skulls and blood dripping machettes, even if the head is that of enemies?

barbarians....
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Abagworo(m): 10:52am On Dec 09, 2012
Negro_Ntns: isnt she pretty... :tribal marks and all?

Don't she wish to be like this?

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by PhysicsQED(m): 10:52am On Dec 09, 2012
bittyend:

Be precise, I don't have time for verbosity. Simple yes, or no. undecided

No, I don't think they did.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by vanbonattel: 10:53am On Dec 09, 2012
bittyend:

I guess communal cannibalistic feasts still happen in alaigbo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Primitive cannibals.

It can still happen, when you cowards try them again. Those knives are still around.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2012
PhysicsQED:

No, I don't think they did.

Keep trying to big up your ego, you just said you did. undecided
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by vanbonattel: 10:54am On Dec 09, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

which society do you know that pose for a picture with bloodied human skulls and blood dripping machettes, even if the head is that of enemies?

barbarians....

Americans in Iraq
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by NegroNtns(m): 10:54am On Dec 09, 2012
van bonattel:

Uglier than your mother, whom I used to think was the ugliest piece of shi1

you can tell when ibos have exhausted their endurance and their will is defeated. the bravemouths turn to parental insults.

for now....i will spare your mother. she only gets one chance dose of mercy.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 10:55am On Dec 09, 2012
van bonattel:

It can still happen, when you cowards try them again. Those knives are still around.

Primitive ibo cannibals again with human heads. shocked shocked

[img]http://yemitom.files./2012/05/igbo3.jpg?w=584&h=392[/img]
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 09, 2012
http://www.arcane-archive.org/religion/african/diasporic/human-sacrifice-1.php

In Yorubaland, human sacrifice was a regular part Orisha worship. The
> orishas gladly took the blood of human sacrificial victims, usually
> these victims were from opposing tribes that were captured in battle
> and even members of the same tribe itself were offered to the Orisha
> in times of draught, disease and disaster.
There is an excellent book
> entitled, "Yoruba Beliefs and Sacrificial Rites" by Omosade Awolalu,
> the head of the religious study department for the University of
> Ibadan for the past 18 years. When I mentioned on another list that
> the Orishas do indeed take human blood as part of the sacrificial
> offering, with the practice dating back to early Yoruba civilization
> until the early 1900's and in some parts, still practiced secretly
> today, I was slammed or it and cursed out, but the facts speak for
> themselves.
This is a practice of our religion, some people may
> not want to admit it and think it is barbaric, but it doesn't change
> the fact that it is indeed part of our religious culture. Anyone who
> wants to debate this simply has to look at the religious history of
> the Yoruba and the answers are there.

Colonial observations on human sacrifice in Ondo:

[url]http://books.google.com/books?id=BIdITHIAEs0C&pg=PA255&lpg=PA255&dq=human+sacrifice+orisha&source=bl&ots=fho0CzV1CV&sig=jGHe3etjcnPb3HZcLGF21TqRtbo&hl=en&sa=X&ei=4lzEUP7nKrKN0QHiwoD4AQ&ved=0CDYQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=human%20sacrifice%20orisha&f=false[/url]

My control print-screen function is acting up on me....I would have pasted these in all its glory. But see above link.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by vanbonattel: 10:56am On Dec 09, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

you can tell when ibos have exhausted their endurance and their will is defeated. the bravemouths turn to parental insults.

for now....i will spare your mother. she only gets one chance dose of mercy.

That must have hurt, because its the truth.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 10:56am On Dec 09, 2012
Primitive ibo cannibals with human heads. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[img]http://yemitom.files./2012/05/igbo-5.jpg?w=584[/img]
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by vanbonattel: 10:56am On Dec 09, 2012
bittyend:

Primitive ibo cannibals again with human heads. shocked shocked

[img]http://yemitom.files./2012/05/igbo3.jpg?w=584&h=392[/img]

More yoruba cowards killed on the battlefield
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by NegroNtns(m): 10:57am On Dec 09, 2012
Abagworo:

Don't she wish to be like this?

no pal, she doesnt wish to waste her youthful beauty svking on a 70yr old dck
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 10:58am On Dec 09, 2012
Human sacrifice and cannibalism are two different things.

Ibos eat human flesh and it's your best delicacy, end of story.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by vanbonattel: 10:58am On Dec 09, 2012
nnenna.1:
http://www.arcane-archive.org/religion/african/diasporic/human-sacrifice-1.php

Colonial observations on human sacrifice in Ondo:

[url]http://books.google.com/books?id=BIdITHIAEs0C&pg=PA255&lpg=PA255&dq=human+sacrifice+orisha&source=bl&ots=fho0CzV1CV&sig=jGHe3etjcnPb3HZcLGF21TqRtbo&hl=en&sa=X&ei=4lzEUP7nKrKN0QHiwoD4AQ&ved=0CDYQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=human%20sacrifice%20orisha&f=false[/url]

My control print-screen function is acting up on me....I would have pasted these in all its glory. But see above link.

Holy cow of Orisha!
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by vanbonattel: 10:59am On Dec 09, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

And win an inheritance which shook the nation?
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 11:00am On Dec 09, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ibos of Nigeria

In the early part of the 20th century, G.T. Basden, a European anthropologist, noted in his book titled “Among the Ibos of Nigeria” that the reaction of the people to meat scarcity in their homeland manifested as widespread cannibalism in which both men and women fully and freely partook. The only restraint was the common agreement not to eat members of one’s own community. [size=14pt]Human flesh was seen as a very important component of their diet, very nutritious, and necessary for the cannibals to develop sexy and muscular physiques and a strong mentality of bravery[/size]. Unlike some other African communities like the Fang that ate prisoners of war (POWs) to insult their enemies, the Igbo people saw human flesh as the choicest meat though they usually boasted to their enemies that “beware, lest we eat you.”
http://yemitom./2012/05/07/igbo-people-the-pure-descendants-of-esau-edo/

^Big ups to Amor4ce. cool
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by PhysicsQED(m): 11:00am On Dec 09, 2012
bittyend:

Keep trying to big up your ego, you just said you did. undecided

I think it's more likely that they got some of the blue and the white and blue striped cloth they were selling from the Yoruba in the hinterland that they had established trade routes with rather than from the coast, although it's possible that some of that cloth in the hinterland could have actually originated in the Yoruba coastal areas. But I'm not any kind of expert on West African textiles or anything. I just said no because you said you wanted a straight answer with regard to Ijebu. The longer answer is, "no, there's no specific evidence that they did, but scholars assume that they probably did, so let's go along with that."
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by vanbonattel: 11:00am On Dec 09, 2012
bittyend: Human sacrifice and cannibalism are two different things.

Ibos eat human flesh and it's your best delicacy, end of story.

And eating the heart of your oba is not cannibalism, okay that must be spiritual wickedness in higher places
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by NegroNtns(m): 11:01am On Dec 09, 2012
bittyend: Primitive ibo cannibals with human heads. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[img]http://yemitom.files./2012/05/igbo-5.jpg?w=584[/img]

and they take pride in it.....gorilla like basking in ignorance. exhibiting their barbarism and cannibalism in 2012 the way oyinbo saw and described them in 1800.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 11:01am On Dec 09, 2012
Primitive ibo cannibals, part 4

Heads on plates. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[img]http://yemitom.files./2012/05/igbo-6.jpg?w=584[/img]
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 11:02am On Dec 09, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

and they take pride in it.....gorilla like basking in ignorance. exhibiting their barbarism and cannibalism in 2012 the way oyinbo saw and described them in 1800.

That's vintage ibos for you, sir. It's part of their culture cheesy
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Abagworo(m): 11:02am On Dec 09, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

If its her choice so be it. That's Igbo culture for you. Freedom to live without fear and molestation. Your face still remains smooth while your sexual freedom and satisfaction as a woman is intact. It is not surprising then why your men are all over Igbo ladies while we consider yours as poo.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by vanbonattel: 11:03am On Dec 09, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Once its yoruba head up there, makes the show sweet
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 11:05am On Dec 09, 2012
When is Nigeria going to divide?

I sure can't live around cannibals who feed on human flesh. undecided
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Abagworo(m): 11:06am On Dec 09, 2012
Abagworo:

If its her choice so be it. That's Igbo culture for you. Freedom to live without fear and molestation. Your face still remains smooth while your sexual freedom and satisfaction as a woman is intact. It is not surprising then why your men are all over Igbo ladies while we consider yours as poo.

I'm enjoying this thread. Hope no one is taking me serious on this one because I'm playing tribal games. This thread should be in tribalism and not politics.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution / Pastor Advice Nigerians To "Emulate Ibori" At His Birthday Thanksgiving / Senator-elect Ben Murray-Bruce Come After Governors Owing Workers Salary(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.