Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,942 members, 7,863,329 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

Pastor Molests 13 Year Old - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Molests 13 Year Old (606 Views)

Boss Damages 13-year-old Apprentice’s Scrotum In Lagos / Couple In Trouble Over Defiling And Battering Of 13-year Old Girl / Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Molests 13 Year Old by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
Nigerian Pastor charged with rape
Published on December 7, 2012 by · No Comments
The police in Western Nigerian state of Ekiti on Friday arraigned Solomon Olasehinde, 25, before an Ado-Ekiti Magistrate’s court for allegedly raping a 13-year-old girl.
The prosecutor, Mr. Akinwale Oriyomi, alleged that the accused had unlawful carnal knowledge of his victim on 17 November at about 5:30pm at Oke-Ibukun Street, Otun-Ekiti.
The prosecutor said the offence was contrary to 222 of the Criminal Code Cap 16 Laws of Ekiti and Section 357 and punishable under Section 358 of the Criminal Code Cap 16 Laws of Ekiti State of Nigeria, 2012.’
He appealed to the court for an adjournment to enable him duplicate the case file and send same to the Directorate of Public Prosecutions (DPP) for legal advice.
The accused pleaded not guilty and his counsel, Mr. Ebenezer Adedeji, urged the court to grant bail to his client in liberal terms and assured the court that a reliable surety would be provided.
The Magistrate, Ms. Adejoke Anoma, granted bail to the accused in the sum of N100,000 and two sureties; one of whom should reside within the jurisdiction of the court and the other should be an elder in the Church where the accused was a pastor.
She adjourned the case till 9 January next year for the DPP’s advice.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/12/07/nigerian-pastor-charged-with-rape/

These child molesters are beginning to hide under the guise of calling themsves pastors to buy the trust of naive parents and gain access to their little children.
This is becoming an epidemic
How many of these cases are we going to read for the authorities to become pro active and educate the masses on the modus operandi of child molesters
Parents beware
Why are they bailed,that is what I cannot understand
Re: Pastor Molests 13 Year Old by Emusan(m): 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2012
Nairaland banned Emusan for Trolling. Derailing a thread by posting comment position . Ban expires at December 07, 2012at 08:41:47 PM.

My question is, who is Nairaland?

And again Bro. I wil sue u because even as we don't follow laws n 9ja, our dey ar stil review our constitution. U banned me 4 more dan a month without review my ban undecided:/

Bro ban no b small tin oo, is lik go 2 jail.

I hav learnt a lesson cry

my ppl beware of ban nd hidden comment ooo. Be warn cheesycheesy

bak 2 d topic.....
Not all dat calld me Lord Lord shall enter d kingdom of God.

Dat is my comment b4 dey wil ban me again lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Mother Faces Jail For Drowning Her 4-Year-Old Son / Woman Set Husband Ablaze In Kaduna / 164 Feared Dead In Niger Delta Boat Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.