Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Top 3 Oracle Training Sites - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 3 Oracle Training Sites (690 Views)

Top 3 Reasons O.A.U Ife Is The ''dumbest'' Best School In Nigeria / Top 3 Courses You Shouldn't Study In Uniosun / Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Oracle Training Sites by barapistis(m): 5:04am On Dec 08, 2012
starting out in oracle,there is going to be a lot challenges faced as newbie especially if you are relatively new to the it world.am sure you already have some materials or book to get started,the fact is reading those books alone will not help you in understanding what the oracle instance is all about.

you will need more than ever, someone to put you through some things like installation and how to access the various work places..so here are my top 3 sites that tend to hold you by the hand and get the real thing into your head.lets go

iselfschooling.com:this is the one i will give the first position because of it ability to take you as a complete learner,bring you up through series of short tutorial.don't forget you are at just the OCA level so don't rush things up. on the site, you will always see 2(eg dba foundamental 2 beside some major topics,don't click on the 2,if you do it means you want to study the second level of oracle which is the OCP(i will be writing on this later)so get started now
you may also give youtube a trial for video tutorials

ss64.com this sites will be great for you when you done with the basic of installation ,creating users,using isqlplus
ss64.com is all about commands,i mean scripting.here you get all the commands and script you may need to work with the oracle database,from sql commands to pl/sql,rman and the rest of it.the site really gets you serious

docs.oracle.com you would agree with me that no can know a thing more than it creator.oracle give or keeps a doc of all it version in this location on the oracle website making it a home for all the knowledge you nay need in your oracle or database career.just go there type in the particular area you want to learn about in the search box and you are set to go

get more stuff on certification on [url]naijacerts.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Ripples Over Pimps On Campuses / Registration For JAMB /UTME In Ibadan / Solve Dis Math

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.