Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments (4611 Views)

Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) / ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter / Nadia Buari Stuns Like Beyonce; Goes Gangsta With Her Kart Racer Look. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by ciaragirl(f): 11:50am On Jun 05, 2006
beyonce is good i like her
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by Bonita(f): 11:50pm On Jun 08, 2006
For those of you who think Genny is prettier that's the spirit. Don't you all really wish? Genny is not even as pretty as beyonce's foot! Yeah I said! Again u guys should stop deceiving urselfs! Have u'll seen her in real life? Until then,
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by Drusilla(f): 12:32am On Jun 09, 2006
Nobody can beat Beyounce's ass.

But many girls have prettier face.
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by eveseh(f): 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2006
Drusilla:

Nobody can beat Beyounce's ass.

But many girls have prettier face.

i can beat her ass grin
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by mustange(m): 11:34am On Oct 05, 2006
wat who cares about tits if u think it does u wak .no one is better than beyonce in the world

Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by mustange(m): 11:46am On Oct 05, 2006
da best la ya beyonce

Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by simy: 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2006
abegiii,BEYONCE IS 222222 FINE,LETS LEAVE IT 4 HER.GENEVIEVE TRUELY CANT EVEN STAND HER FOOT.AND PLS LETS NOT COMPARE THEM,THEIR IS NO BASIS OF COMPARISM.MISS B IS DA MAIN PERSON ANYDAY,SHE IS A TRUE AFRICAN BEAUTY,ALL ROUNDER.GIVE IT UP 4 BEYONCE KNOWLES. wink wink
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by jaybaby(f): 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2006
This Pickin Again- Beyonce dsnt even no u EXIST !

C her Gown self don DIRTY finish HISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i LOVE da PINK TOP- It's BEAUTIFUL
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by londoner: 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2006
Whats the deal, why are people now becoming jumpy just because some people think she is beautiful?

There is no woman who is beautiful to all, that includes Beyonce, Jenny and anyone else.

, if you really know you are beautiful you will feel secure around other women who are also considered beautiful and be able to appreciate it without second guessing yourself, its called having a high self esteem.

I've stood next to Beyonce, she is beautiful to me, it doesn't take anything away from  me, that didn't even cross my mind. Noone can look like her better than she can, and noone can look like you better than you can, simple, its not a competition, theres room for all don't you think?

, gosh Solange is really looking beautiful.
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by saintkola(m): 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2006
@ londoner, i wuz feeling u until u said solange is really lookn beautiful. she looks ugly 2 me & evry one i've ever met. no offence pls !
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by mustange(m): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2006
all of the hot fine miss knowles girls are sexy, beutifull and u say solange aint pretty well she much prettier dan u dam fool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by saintkola(m): 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2006
*duh* I repeat Solange aint beautiful- compared 2 her sista, so u can roast in hell with ur insults ! @ mustange
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by simy: 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2006
this jaybaby u be monkey ooo.beyonce does not know i exist abi?neither does she know dt u her hater exists as well.beyonce is very fine and if u guys dont like it, go and jump over d third main land bridge and DIE.4 chrissake,and i will continue 2 say d truth whether she knows i exist or not, atleast she knows her fans exists and am one.so u see she knows i exist.so pls jaybaby,just shut up and get OFF my back.beyonce hater,i wonda what on earth she personally did 2 u.RUBBISH.meanwhile,both solange and her dress are beautiful. tongue
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by londoner: 10:53am On Oct 07, 2006
Saintkola, seriously I think Solange is beautiful,but she doesn't always sport a look which flatters her, lol, see, beauty really is in the eyes of the beholder as they say, lol
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by jaybaby(f): 11:04am On Oct 07, 2006
waz this not d same mail u sent in da other thread-I guess u edited it! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

u don lack flow? hehehe she no say her fan EXIST still laughing yea she does & you're 1 of 'em abi? LOL.

go and jump over d third main land bridge and DIE & as u b BEYONCE lover-u still fit go SUCK on her house maid's  kitten - watever i no get word for you!

bk 2 TOPIC BEYONCE s jus lik any oda girl walkin on da street! tongue tongue tongue
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by saintkola(m): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2006
@ londoner, u have a point there, she never sports a look dat fits her.
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by simy: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2006
jaybaby,i thought u were funny,now i know u r DUMB.dt was not d same post i sent 2 d oda thread.i think u just have a terrible inferiority complex,if not why should u be beefing a black girl who is doing well 4 herself.well damn u saying,i should go and suck her house maids whateva[i really did not understand d rubbish u where saying there]. u will foreva be my one and only MONKEY in nairaland.abegii go sit down.
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by nilla(f): 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2006
@ topic

so not true. Please Beyonce aint all that. give to other women her money, personal trainers, makeup artist, etc and see whether they won't look good if they wanted to.

She is just one of those people that are overrated.

So just to let you know there are beautiful women out there and there are far more beautiful women than Beyonce out there.
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by jaybaby(f): 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2006
ohhhh my  GOSH did that TOUCH you! grin grin grin DANG ma bad hEhEhEhEhE

So u could even point out dat i sound so nice hmmmmmmmmmmm! Lmas grin grin grin

U amaze me so much- u talk like a Senseless Idiot- u no  sm idiots can b sensible smtymz but u r a senseless 1- ow on EARTH can  i BEEF beyonce  4 wetin?

OMG ****Dulllllllllllllll*** grin grin grin
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by jaybaby(f): 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2006
NILLA gurl! abeg tell that IDIOT way wan DIE put 4 BEYONCE MATA OOOOOOOOOO
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by nilla(f): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2006
lol
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by simy: 10:35am On Oct 08, 2006
jaybaby,u r a big FOOL.i wonda whos airtime u steal 2 write all these rubbish.anyway,am not gonna say a word 2 u on this again becos i just noticed u a jobless useless inferior person who needs a motivational talk but i know u can neva afford it .anyway,mind u,i dont want 2 die put on beyonces mata,i just wanted 2 let pips like u and oda fools know dt she not as bad as u think but i can see u have a DUMB,THICK SKULL dt words can penetrate thru.any whateva rubbish u say does not get 2 me,aftall am not related 2 beyonce,so say all u want about her u r just shorten ur life span.I KNOW U ARE DAFT AND DUMB,SO LET ME BREAK IT DOWN 4 U[when u r hating on sum1 and it gets 2 u[stress]it just shortens ur life span]so monkey luv more.DAFT,STUPID HUMAN BEING. smiley smiley
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by mustange(m): 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2006
dam right simy beyonce is fine the finest gal in the music industry kiss grin wink smiley cheesy cool kiss grin cheesy wink wink smiley
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by simy: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2006
thanks so much mustange.i like pips like u around 2 spell out d meaning of APPRECIATION AND TRUTH 2 pips or rather fools like jaybaby.more of[bushbaby]
meanwhile,bushbaby[jaybaby]u started d insults first. wink wink wink
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by chinani(f): 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2006
How do I [b]un[/b]subscribe to this thread?
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by jaybaby(f): 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2006
simy:

thanks so much mustange.i like pips like u around 2 spell out d meaning of APPRECIATION AND TRUTH 2 pips or rather fools like jaybaby.more of[bushbaby]
meanwhile,bushbaby[jaybaby]u started d insults first. wink wink wink

What's up with that? mustange & sILLY

what's it with you and SILLY, you dating? grin grin grin

Y TELLIN ME I SRTED IT? R U SCARED? -DNT TELL ME U WANT CHIKEN OUT NAW CUZ I'M SO VERY N'JOYING THIS! kiss kiss

Laugh My Frigging A$$ Off grin grin grin grin grin grin

DANG u r such a pathetic FOOL

let me ask u a Q -- y r u such a BINKY?

JAY HONEY -----A BUSH GURL***** I'M STILL Laughing**** grin grin
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2006
beyonce is only trying to be like shakira.i give it up to u RHODE, u are indeed an African.when u talk about beauty,let mention people like kelly rowland,ashantie,cassie,janet jackson and of course pretty african chics like us.Do you feel me?
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by jaybaby(f): 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2006
Kenny OMG u'v done it! u r such a darlin kiss kiss kiss kiss i wished u were a guy i wld av ****roll eyes****

tell it 2 dat ANIMAL
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by nilla(f): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2006
all of you that think beyonce is the finest gal in the music industry must be blind undecided
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by simy: 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2006
wow,so u r a girl?INTERESTING.am sure u r just an NGBEKE,who knows a money-miss road person,dts why u have access 2 d internet pretty often,i must say,u have copied ur dictionary pretty well 4 all d insultive words.well good enough.am not chikening out,just wanted 2 remind ur dumb skull dt u started it all first.
i thought,by dis time u would have used ur descrition or slowly and dumbly figured out dt, all am saying is dt MISS B is a fine nice gal.maybe not d finest.BUT, now i know why u keep on dragging this whole thing.ITS becos,u r probably sum1 who wishs she can be finer and not satisfied with urself,dts why u want 2 die,dt sum1[beyonce]can be dt fine with an hour glass shape.
AND U KNOW WHAT?I GIVE UP, THERE IS NO POINT ARGUING WITH A MENTALLY DEMENTED PERSON LIKE U.
i all fairness,i think,u should see a therapist.u need it.but,i know u cant afford it.CHALL. wink wink wink wink
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by jaybaby(f): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2006
i guess u had  DIFFICULTIES gettin what i wrote?  I'm not surprised  -UR MEDULLA OBLONGATA IS BLANK?

Dang- y didnt u tell me about your LAPTOP bla bla bla 2day? grin grin

& the SHOW u said u where goin 2? STILL WAITING 4 DA JIST HEHEHE

simy:

AND U KNOW WHAT?I GIVE UP, THERE IS NO POINT ARGUING WITH A MENTALLY DEMENTED PERSON LIKE ME. grin grin grin
in all fairness,i think,i should see a therapist.i need it.but,i know i can't afford it. all i will do is call on JAY.she can b of lill HELP  cry cry cry cry  PLEADING ASKIN JAY IN SECRET IF SHE CLD LOAN IT SM MONEY WHICH JAY KNOWS IT WLDNT PAY LATER

Omg dnt GO-i'm n'jyin this oooo

Do u no y i Laugh @ u-u argue like a dullard!

if i'm bin given half of what BEYONCE has OMG i bet it i ll look so much better that her.

Descrition shocked shocked- i'm not sure ooooooo i jus want to ask is it d same as  Discretion grin grin grin
hmmmmmm u b BABY go sidon

i warned u earlier 2 watch your BACK but u went on DEAF ears!!! naw you're gettin it in full FLESH!!!
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by saintkola(m): 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2006
war of d words !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shout Out Your Easter Messages To Your Nairaland Faviurite And Sweetheart / Actress Mercy Aigbe & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style Magazine / Hard Times! Popular Actor Chigozie Atuanya And Family Thrown Out By Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.