Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments (4613 Views)

Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) / ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter / Nadia Buari Stuns Like Beyonce; Goes Gangsta With Her Kart Racer Look. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by simy: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2006
okay,okay,okay.ENOUGH,d bible says,we shall account 4 evri idle word dt we speak.so first off all,i want i apologise 4 all d nasty things i have said 2 u,i really did not mean them.AM SORRY.beyonce is not a nigerian and i see no reason why we should fight ova her,but,i still stand on what i have been saying,she is not as bad as u portray.sorry,i actually think i have been tripping 4 u over all these things.well,my name is olatunde.i really am sorry darling,can we stop all these now?PLLZZZZZZZZZZZ?THANKS ALOT,i wish i could secretly give u my e-mail addy,i really do like u alot.i hope u dont have a HE.will be expecting a more friendly post 4rm ya.take care.chaaaaalllll. wink wink
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by mustange(m): 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2006
wat beyonce trying to be like shakira ha ha ha dont make me laugh shakira is so f**king ugly beyonce is way better
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by nilla(f): 12:05am On Oct 11, 2006
simy thats so nice of you apologizing to jaybaby.

yes Beyonce isnt that bad, but she also aint all that. grin
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by simy: 11:52am On Oct 11, 2006
thanks dearie,MISS B
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by simy: 11:56am On Oct 11, 2006
thanks dearie,miss b isnt bad at all.and,i thought its alot more mature 2 be friendly and 2 be sincere,i really like jaybaby,really,really.thanks anyway.
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by nilla(f): 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2006
awwwwwwwww so cute.

lets wait for her reply
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by Latoya(f): 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2006
Beyounce is pretty but not the BEST !!! There are loads of gurls out that look better than her, when it comes to dancing i am sorry to say this but she sucks ! shakira is way better in shakin , lipsrsealed
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by jaybaby(f): 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2006
Omg what i'm i goin 2 say----

Simy i'm srry 4 all the ABUSIVE wrds i used!!!!!!!!!! but u shldnt really take everytin sm1 said as serious ---I was jus having my FUN nuttin really! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

FRIENDSHIP OKEY wink wink wink wink
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by simy: 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2006
thanks love,i feel lighter and i will stop taking things a bit personal.NOW,about what i said i really like u, u were saying?nilla how r u?u really made d whole thing easier.CHALL GUYS.
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by nilla(f): 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2006
i dey oh grin
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by simy: 11:32am On Oct 12, 2006
hahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by luxier: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2006
come on guys shakira is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to prettier toooooooooooooo natural she is perfect more than beyonce grin

Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by saintkola(m): 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2006
is it just me or someone here is seriously hating on miss beyonce ? anyway beautiful gals abound & bee happens to be one of them.
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by luxier: 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2006
she is one of them in including queen rihanna

Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by jaybaby(f): 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2006
Yea guyz

Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by mustange(m): 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2006
beyonce is way better

Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by eslynera(f): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2006
i agree beyonce is fine but not the best in the world, coz there are many other millions of people. Honestly i don't find beyonce that much of a bang as everybody'd describe, i just find her simple and pretty , but not allllllll that undecided
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by saintkola(m): 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2006
to me, shes all dat + a bag of chips !
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by saintkola(m): 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2006
to me, shes all dat + a bag of chips !
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by jaybaby(f): 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2006
YES +++++++++++ a bag of CHICKEN *****HISSED****
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by saintkola(m): 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2006
@ jay, whats ur beef with her ? be honest pls
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by jaybaby(f): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2006
S-Kola 4 real i dnt have any beef with i jus dnt like y u guys r all over her--- Kelly ROLAND is FAR better than her PERIOD  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by eslynera(f): 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2006
gggggggggggbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbburrrrrr cheesy i wont say kelly rowland is beautiful. maybe pretty alittle.
if ya find beyonce a whole bag of chips and chicken i'd say i just find her a half bag of it, coz ofcourse she ain't that hotter than jenny lope.
serious jenny is way older but still sexieeeeeerrrr hoterrrr, cuterrrrrrrr and more beautiful. smiley
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by jaybaby(f): 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2006
eslynera:

if ya find beyonce a whole bag of chips and chicken i'd say i just find her a half bag of it,

HeHeHe  grin grin grin grin grin
S-Kola  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by eslynera(f): 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2006
and was that supposed to be so funny may i ask?
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by jaybaby(f): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2006
Question MArk? & waz dat Q suppose 2 MEAN?
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by eslynera(f): 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2006
like durrrrr, whatcha talkin a obout? grin cheesy
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by jaybaby(f): 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2006
Like u bin an OLODO   tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by trendy(f): 11:41am On Mar 13, 2007
Soemtimes beyonce is overated,
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by sofine5(f): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2007
Nobody is as beautiful as B!

(of course, with makeup)

NOBODY loves beyonce more den i do!

She da boooooooommmm compared to

J.Lo,
Mariah Carey,
Ciara (i love ciara, though!),
Kelis,
And the rest grin

Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 21, 2009
@poster (felisidiot),

Am sorry that Beyonce gives you sleepless nights. You are in big trouble. She will be around for a long long time sister, so just get used to her!
Re: There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments by nalia: 5:44pm On May 21, 2009
im not black but i no black gals are finee n beautiful n all but to me da finest of the blacks are d black americans,not pure africans,and pls u guys are forgetting indian women we are d most beautiful in da world and have the highest number of beautiful women.if ur intrested in meeting hot indian gals in nigeria let me no kay. my friends are shy dow.just kidn.blacks are beautiful end of story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pat Attah's Wierd Passion / Most Expensive Toys You Won't Believe Are Real(Photos) / Flavour N'abania Renuite With Lover And Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.