Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? (9408 Views)

Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? by fankasibe: 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2012
I can't woo a girl in the church coz' i will have dis feeling like God is saying 'you dis stupid boy why must u enter into my holy house and distract one of my committed servant'
Re: Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? by Nuezha(m): 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
xyoung: Like the topic suggest, jus wanna sample opinions if this is anything wrong with this morally. I mean for a matured guy searching for a wife and assuming you see a girl that matches all your expectation on the physical beauty side (mind you, her character can only be known when you talk to her)
The problem is that you are jus a visitor in that city and might not go there again..
Is it a sin to toast a girl in the house of God in that circumstance

Woo?! No

Advance on a good cause. Church girls aren't as vulnerable as we think but they can be very friendly.
Re: Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2012
This shows that part of why you came to church is to look for a wife or gf. This is Because deep down you have this feeling that girls you meet in church are faithful. I myself am guilty of this sometimes. Your eyes are hovering around checking out all the beauties in attendance. Girls dress their best during church service. God knows all our intentions whether good or bad and no one can deceive Him. If you truly respect and honor God, there is some things you won't even think of doing. That's why I love my muslim brothers, they don't play with elements of their worship. The only exception I have is if you want to make friends but wooing a girl in church imo shows your lack of respect for God. Why not wait when you are out of the church
Re: Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? by lilmaydee(m): 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2012
fankasibe: I can't woo a girl in the church coz' i will have dis feeling like God is saying 'you dis stupid boy why must u enter into my holy house and distract one of my committed servant'
This is d right answer to your question
Re: Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? by sizzlers(m): 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
Waste of bandwidth

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? by CosmicJames(m): 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2012
*Kails*:

Let's stop acting like the church is more than just a building.

That's not very correct. The church is dedicated to God unlike our houses.

To me, the church is the best place to find who to marry. You may not do it right inside the building especially if service is in progress. Church premises will be fine. But make sure you marry him/her or prepare to face divine judgement especially if he/she is a true child of God.
Re: Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? by xyoung: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2012
intbizoil: This shows that part of why you came to church is to look for a wife or gf. This is Because deep down you have this feeling that girls you meet in church are faithful. I myself am guilty of this sometimes. Your eyes are hovering around checking out all the beauties in attendance. Girls dress their best during church service. God knows all our intentions whether good or bad and no one can deceive Him. If you truly respect and honor God, there is some things you won't even think of doing. That's why I love my muslim brothers, they don't play with elements of their worship. The only exception I have is if you want to make friends but wooing a girl in church imo shows your lack of respect for God. Why not wait when you are out of the church
Thanks 4ur reply but seems u didn't read all d previous response above
1... I don't go to church wit d intension of wooing any body but as we all know, u can meet ur soulmate anywher eg market, aeroplane, cinema, library, church, wedding..dese are all places wher peopl gather and can't see any reason why u can't meet your wife in the church
2... I didn't say my eyes are hovering around
In the catholic church der s always a time when u shake people around you (peace of the lord be with you)..it can happen that the girl is sitting right in front of you with her parents
Don't jus look at it as if I am on a wooing spree but it jus happened dis particular person caught my full attention right inside the church..
BTW we are all matured people and not kids
That is the scenario
Re: Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? by Telez(m): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2012
CosmicJames:

That's not very correct. The church is dedicated to God unlike our houses.

To me, the church is the best place to find who to marry. You may not do it right inside the building especially if service is in progress. Church premises will be fine. But make sure you marry him/her or prepare to face divine judgement especially if he/she is a true child of God.
Re: Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? by xyoung: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2012
fankasibe: I can't woo a girl in the church coz' i will have dis feeling like God is saying 'you dis stupid boy why must u enter into my holy house and distract one of my committed servant'
Are you thinking for God
What of if its actually for a good cause ie Sacrament of Matrimony!!!!!!
BTW matrimony (marriage) is an outward sign of inward grace ordained by God by which grace is given to our soul
Re: Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? by xyoung: 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2012
sizzlers: Waste of bandwidth
U absolutely hav nuffin to offer
Grow up dude or are u still a kid/teen??
Re: Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? by xyoung: 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
mumumugu: U can woo anyone, anywhere ,anytime .
For real?
Re: Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? by xyoung: 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2012
Xano:

alright, i advice you to have a conservation. During your get-to-know each other, you will know her character. But, you are in town for a short time, you can exchange contacts if you intend to follow her up. If not, let her go.
Dude
I jus said she was with her parents/family member.. You knw how difficult it will be to excuse her in presence of her parents without d parents thinkin u wanna *womanize* dier daughter
Re: Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2012
xyoung:
How would you knw a church girl? Is it written on d face
Btw every girl attend church and wouldn't like to marry a pagan
U shud know what I meant by that without much explanation.
Re: Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? by sunny4life(m): 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
@op......................Good guys just mop,salivate and dream about the beautiful girl when she walks pass,but the bad guys goes for the kill with full swag.......think about it bro
Re: Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
potential wives are only found in strip clubs
Re: Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? by zikclassiq(m): 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2012
xyoung:
Na wah oh, som peopl can reason upside down
Picture d scenario, u visit a friend for a job interview/wedding or sometin very important, u decide to pass the sunday at his church and then u see a girl that really blew ur mind and meet all ur wife requirement inside d church in d presence of her family
Knowing quiet well you are travelling back d next day,
How do I handle this issue
if u want her, u wil cum back if she strikes u dat much. U wil com back br, no mata wat. Weda it takes 2wks, 1month etc. Wen u finaly meet her n u gt talkin, u tel her why u came bak, JUST 4 HER!

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? by zikclassiq(m): 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
mondi_cheeks: potential wives are only found in strip clubs
u wel so? Put ursef in dat shoe. U xpect ur potential husband in a strip club? Abi na play u dy play?
Re: Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2012
xyoung:
My guy be serious for once
This happened to me weeks ago and I still regret not taking any action because I tot it was a sin

Keep calm. We are on top of the situation.
Re: Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
De_ Law: what is d big deal? All these girls u see in church dressin like holy mary ar not in any form unique. Them jst dey form, deep down their hearts, they ar prayin that U shuld approach.

Matter of factly.
Re: Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? by olempe(m): 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2012
binger: Ah ah! Very proper nah.its even more blessed to woo in church cos God will be on your side...she will fall for u without considering ur physical attributes &financial status.why? miracle.

Lie!!
Re: Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2012
meet her and exchange contact with her, then later after church service finish the work!!!chikenah sad
Re: Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? by warrikid(m): 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2012
xyoung:
My guy be serious for once
This happened to me weeks ago and I still regret not taking any action because I tot it was a sin
Hahahaha u sabi tot oo,welldone.
U for follow am comot for chuuuch,then tail am to where ur totting mind tell u say no be sin 2 toast na.
HYPOCRITICAL TOTTER.
Re: Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? by UfuomaUN(m): 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2012
Must you approach any attractive lady you see.
Re: Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? by TableLeg(m): 4:37pm On Dec 09, 2012
It shouldn't be wrong ... If your pastors and men go God can use the church as an avenue to enrich themselves, then wooing a potential wife in church is nothing!
Re: Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2012
xyoung: Seems you didn't read my post properly
Re-read buddy

mature and not matured.
Re: Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? by DukeNija(m): 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2012
O.T.I.S:
why not? after all, we have live-band in the church, we dance azonto to the choir music, some churches have foods & drinks, brazilian-hairs, up-skirts, b o o b s flashes & mini-skirts everywhere! house of god indeed!

Did You really have to comment?
He said Church, not Church of Satan.

Why you dey form beef wey go wound your heart.
I piry You.
Re: Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? by 5much(m): 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2012
bro, church is d best place 2 get a lady as most times she wl let her guards down.
Re: Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? by CosmicJames(m): 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
olempe:

Lie!!

No, is not a lie. Remember that @binger did mention "MIRACLE"
Miracle has the power to suspend the laws of nature and the girl may no longer consider your physical or financial status when miracle of divine joining together has taking place.
Re: Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? by mylifeisagift(m): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2012
binger: Ah ah! Very proper nah.its even more blessed to woo in church cos God will be on your side...she will fall for u without considering ur physical attributes &financial status.why? miracle.
Ma wa o
Re: Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? by mylifeisagift(m): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2012
Na wa o
Re: Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? by thirdeye(m): 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
Is plain stupidity for you to see a wife material in church and you consider it sin talking to her. So are u planning to pick ur future wife from a brothel if u can't talk to one inside the church? If you like the way she looks tell her, God will not kill you for doing that. I guess u don't know d toasting lines in d bible are yet to be match by the modern day men- go and read songs of Solomon very well. Abeg make una stop this hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Potential Wife In Church, Right Or Wrong? by Yvete(f): 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2012
Yes, its OK to woo a lady at Church, but after Church service precisely. Usually people mingle after Church, say hi to friends, et al. Few months back, i met a Nigerian guy at Church that said he's been closely watching me for about a month, he knows where I sit, what car I drive, etc. I'm already taken grin but it was easier for us to become friends because we met at Church. Nice guy though

There's no harm in trying. If you see what you like then go for it! I think that people are more friendly and willing to listen at Church than most places. Mind you, some ladies come to Church looking for Mr. Right or Mr. Right Now (depending on age and level of desperation) ha ha ha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Photo Of Injury Guy Got After Eating Lady's Butt For The First Time / Where Can One Find This Kind Of Chic? / How To Ignore A Guy That Ignores You: Ways To Gain Back The Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.