Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Ask A Muslim/somali - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ask A Muslim/somali (38136 Views)

Somali And Korean Wedding! (korean Dude And Somali Princess) / The Somali/ethiopian People / Somali Food! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask A Muslim/somali by somalia9: 8:20am On Dec 17, 2012
loveafrica:

i don't find black people that attractive. i never said i do.

Their are some who are good looking, but the average Somali/Ethiopian/Eritrean looks way better than the average black.
Re: Ask A Muslim/somali by loveafrica: 8:26am On Dec 17, 2012
somalia9:

Their are some who are good looking, but the average Somali/Ethiopian/Eritrean looks way better than the average black.

somali hair is nothing special. as i said, you guys have negroid dna. you cannot grow consistant silky smooth hair
Re: Ask A Muslim/somali by somalia9: 8:29am On Dec 17, 2012
loveafrica:

somali hair is nothing special. as i said, you guys have negroid dna. you cannot grow consistant silky smooth hair

We have soft hair, i dont know what you mean by silky. To each their own. I dont know what you mean by negroid dna. If we were negroid we wouldnt have soft hair, straight nose, long limbs.
Re: Ask A Muslim/somali by loveafrica: 8:46am On Dec 17, 2012
somalia9:

We have soft hair, i dont know what you mean by silky. To each their own. I dont know what you mean by negroid dna. If we were negroid we wouldnt have soft hair, straight nose, long limbs.

silky is used to define indian, asian hair. somalis have rough hair
Re: Ask A Muslim/somali by somalia9: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2012
loveafrica:

silky is used to define indian, asian hair. somalis have rough hair

i wouldnt call somali hair rough, matter of fact is the opposite of rough. Somali hair is curly soft to straight and soft.

Re: Ask A Muslim/somali by somalia9: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2012
somali hair

Re: Ask A Muslim/somali by somalia9: 8:53am On Dec 17, 2012
somali hair

Re: Ask A Muslim/somali by somalia9: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2012
somali

Re: Ask A Muslim/somali by loveafrica: 9:04am On Dec 17, 2012
^

some of those look not too bad i guess.. but somalis hair is more curlier rather than straight
Re: Ask A Muslim/somali by somalia9: 9:08am On Dec 17, 2012
loveafrica: ^

some of those look not too bad i guess.. but somalis hair is more curlier rather than straight

Hard to get alot of somalis hair, cause the woman cover it up and men dont grow their hair too long cause its seen as being womanly.

But whats your obsession with somalis. I have read all your old posts and their all about somalis. Are you a silly afrocentric, who has seen our people and become obsessed?

I doubt your ethiopian, ethiopian dont have this much interest in Somalis, cause we are basically the same people, aside from cultural and religious diffrences.
Re: Ask A Muslim/somali by loveafrica: 9:16am On Dec 17, 2012
somalia9:

Hard to get alot of somalis hair, cause the woman cover it up and men dont grow their hair too long cause its seen as being womanly.

But whats your obsession with somalis. I have read all your old posts and their all about somalis. Are you a silly afrocentric, who has seen our people and become obsessed?

I doubt your ethiopian, ethiopian dont have this much interest in Somalis, cause we are basically the same people, aside from cultural and religious diffrences.

im han chinese who love africa and african people
Re: Ask A Muslim/somali by somalia9: 9:18am On Dec 17, 2012
loveafrica:

im han chinese who love africa and african people

i find that very hard to believe, matter of fact if i was betting my own money, i would bet your an african america, your low self esteem and need to find commradery with somalis reeks of african american mentality

your obsession is too much, all your posts are towards somalis, if you loved africa you would be talking about all african people rather than creating a thread about why somali women dont date black men.

check out this short video of somalis rebuilding somalia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ayU6cHYM_0
Re: Ask A Muslim/somali by loveafrica: 9:29am On Dec 17, 2012
somalia9:

i find that very hard to believe, matter of fact if i was betting my own money, i would bet your an african america, your low self esteem and need to find commradery with somalis reeks of african american mentality

your obsession is too much, all your posts are towards somalis, if you loved africa you would be talking about all african people rather than creating a thread about why somali women dont date black men.

check out this short video of somalis rebuilding somalia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ayU6cHYM_0

im not black but i like all black people. i dont really care who u think i am but man i got a huge crush on this girl. fucking hot as fuk. cant stop looking at her picture

Re: Ask A Muslim/somali by somalia9: 9:31am On Dec 17, 2012
^ sure, whatever you say
Re: Ask A Muslim/somali by loveafrica: 9:41am On Dec 17, 2012
somalia9: ^ sure, whatever you say

what? you don't think she's hot??!!
Re: Ask A Muslim/somali by somalia9: 9:46am On Dec 17, 2012
she looks pretty, but she doesnt look hot to me.

i think this somali chick looks way hoottter in my humble opinion.

Re: Ask A Muslim/somali by loveafrica: 9:51am On Dec 17, 2012
^ nice

she looks completely south indian
Re: Ask A Muslim/somali by somalia9: 9:55am On Dec 17, 2012
loveafrica: ^ nice

she looks completely south indian

It must be the clothing, but she looks like average somali, skin tone and facial features and hair are classic somali look.

This girl looks hot too, shes somali.

Re: Ask A Muslim/somali by loveafrica: 10:19am On Dec 17, 2012
^

don't find her attractive...
Re: Ask A Muslim/somali by somalia9: 10:22am On Dec 17, 2012
loveafrica: ^

don't find her attractive...

and thats why beuty is in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Ask A Muslim/somali by morpheus24: 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
^^^^
HAHAHAHA!

You actually said that.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Muslim/somali by somalia9: 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
morpheus24: ^^^^
HAHAHAHA!

You actually said that.

am sorry, i wasnt myself last night. sad
Re: Ask A Muslim/somali by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say “I WANT TO SEE THE MANAGER.” angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oba Rilwan Akiolu Has Allegedly Said That Lagos Is Not Part Of Yoruba Land / Ooni Ogunwusi Dances At RCCG In Washington D.C - Photos / Prince Obaghator Ewuare And Bianca Oriaifo Wedding Introduction In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.