Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Laws Of Life - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Laws Of Life (8717 Views)

The Twenty Two Laws Of Nairaland. / Some Weird Laws Around The World.... / 48 Laws Of Power. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laws Of Life by GentleNaaz(m): 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2012
Law of chykn; any woman wy shakara 4 u, leave am
law of money; women r inversely proportional 2 makn money; if u want 2 mk larger money, 4gt women
Re: Laws Of Life by valicious1(m): 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2012
Almighty law ~ a girl would dissapoint you when u've made every possible preparations & arrangements to fvck her but when ur mind is totally outta her & u're busy with something very important', dats wen ur phone rings, "baby am so Hot, can I come over 2 ur place?". FUUUUK U BiATcH !!! Am busy. GO fvck yaself.

2 Likes

Re: Laws Of Life by demelza: 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2012
Dont know about some of the laws but no.6, The Law of Encounters, is so true.
Sisi_Kill: Lmao. ...what about the Laws of Babies?

It's when you want them to do something. ...After you have called everyone and their mama to come and see, they do the opposite.

Can't count how many times I have fallen into that trap. cheesy
Oh gosh Ma Mum is so fond of doing this. Lawd knows how many times I cringe inwardly to see everyone standing there expecting the baby to do the "special thing" and he doesnt. How embarassing even though Mum doesnt seem to mind.
Re: Laws Of Life by Clemzy16(m): 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2012
coolkris: do you want to use it to take money from the bank.
you obviously don't know what it means to be Recongnise by your people. I'm so addicted to NL. If i don't log-in a day i get depressed. I hardly make friends, hence, Nairaland is the only friend i have now. So being in a forum for almost two years and my post is just making the front page i have every reason to be happy.
Re: Laws Of Life by Clemzy16(m): 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2012
valicious1: Almighty law ~ a girl would dissapoint you when u've made every possible preparations & arrangements to fvck her but when ur mind is totally outta her & u're busy with something very important', dats wen ur phone rings, "baby am so Hot, can I come over 2 ur place?". FUUUUK U BiATcH !!! Am busy. GO fvck yaself.
hahahahahahahahahaha.. That's funny..
Re: Laws Of Life by 299: 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2012
Law of nature; When you go to a lonely place and fart..., someone will immediately start coming to your direction

3 Likes

Re: Laws Of Life by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2012
Clemzy16: you obviously don't know what it means to be Recongnise by your people. I'm so addicted to NL. If i don't log-in a day i get depressed. I hardly make friends, hence, Nairaland is the only friend i have now. So being in a forum for almost two years and my post is just making the front page i have every reason to be happy.
its only a he-goat that will continue making the same mistake and expect a different result...go around and socialize if you get laughed @ and jeered @ keep trying and in no distant time you will be like the legendary cassanova..
Re: Laws Of Life by Karleb(m): 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2012
Well dis is a little hillarious esp. no 2. @Clemzy, don't b 2 happy because ur thread made front page FOR D DEVIL UR ADVERSARY IS ROAMING ABOUT LIKE A LION SEEKING WHOM 2 DEVOUR *walks away gently*
Re: Laws Of Life by Phartymah112(f): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2012
Law of sex; d more u hav it b4 ur marriage,d more u lose ur value.

Law of dressing,d day u dress anyhow, dt day,u wil c sm1 important 2 u
Re: Laws Of Life by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2012
Phartymah112: Law of sex; d more u hav it b4 ur marriage,d more u lose ur value.

Law of dressing,d day u dress anyhow, dt day,u wil c sm1 important 2 u
typical muslim girl talking..am not suprised..
Re: Laws Of Life by Francheezy(m): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2012
Clemzy16: you obviously don't know what it means to be Recongnise by your people. I'm so addicted to NL. If i don't log-in a day i get depressed. I hardly make friends, hence, Nairaland is the only friend i have now. So being in a forum for almost two years and my post is just making the front page i have every reason to be happy.
I wld snd u a cup 0f gaRri

1 Like

Re: Laws Of Life by mrrock: 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2012
Saw this thread earlier and laughed it off as a joke. You know what?. Later I went to take my bath. Immediately I opened the shower and water was all over my body my phone ran. Fortunately,I knew who was calling.
Re: Laws Of Life by ikennaya(m): 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2012
coolkris: What about it is when you want to watch the most interesting part of a film or soccer thats when nepa takes the light
if there is no power failure the CD plate will start to skip at that point
Re: Laws Of Life by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2012
ikennaya: if there is no power failure the CD plate will start to skip at that point
on point!
Re: Laws Of Life by Doyensky: 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2012
dis really hilarious bt na tru talk
Re: Laws Of Life by Shifiunited: 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2012
Law of bonanza: whenever december approaches cheksi start giving away points.
Re: Laws Of Life by try69: 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2012
Law of retards: Reads this post and spends the whole day trying to figure out what to add.

*in gordon's voice* "NA JOKE O"
Re: Laws Of Life by bknight: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2012
Clemzy16:
cool Law Of Bio mechanics: The Severity Of The Itch Is Inversely Proportional To The Reach.

Lmao!!! grin grin
Re: Laws Of Life by barapistis(m): 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2012
Clemzy16: Xo happy.. This is the first time my post is making the front page.

so getting on nl front page is now an achievement...nawhaooo
Re: Laws Of Life by killuminati(m): 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2012
LAW OF THE STREET: keep your game tight.
Re: Laws Of Life by lilmaydee(m): 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2012
valicious1: Almighty law ~ a girl would dissapoint you when u've made every possible preparations & arrangements to fvck her but when ur mind is totally outta her & u're busy with something very important', dats wen ur phone rings, "baby am so Hot, can I come over 2 ur place?". FUUUUK U BiATcH !!! Am busy. GO fvck yaself.
This is sooooooo true.
Re: Laws Of Life by pendusky(m): 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2012
jst passing...
Re: Laws Of Life by Peterpan1(m): 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2012
Law of GOD,; have faith in Him then you can have anything you ask for.....,|terms and conditions; according to His will oooo.
Re: Laws Of Life by BarryX(m): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2012
Law of Job applications: submit a CV and forget entirely you did ï.e to avoid depression! G̲̅φδ will do it in his own time.
Re: Laws Of Life by ahmmyreal(m): 11:38am On Dec 10, 2012
coolkris: do you want to use it to take money from the bank.
lol..
Re: Laws Of Life by hollas2jnr(m): 1:54am On Feb 15, 2013
hilarious!
Re: Laws Of Life by ojophilip11: 7:36am On Feb 15, 2013
It's all joke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Worst And Best Moment On Nairaland / FRSC Deploys 18,000 Personnel, 918 Vehicles For Eid-el-kabir / 16 Year Old Girl Asking Me To Send The Picture Of My Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.