Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,258 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

The Experience Lagos 2012 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Experience Lagos 2012 (10585 Views)

Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" / Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS / House On The Rock To Host 9th Edition Of The Experience Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Mckayzee(m): 9:01pm On Dec 08, 2012
Its cool seeing y'all share ur experiences experienced at the experience!...cheesy
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by funkygirl: 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2012
I got there around 8 but d gate was closed. They told us we couldnt get it because we didnt have a VIP ticket. Thats d most ridiculous thg i've ever heard. Soldiers were even flogging people @ d gate. I had 2 turn back.
I'll advice the organisers to register people dat will attend b4 d programme aπϑ they should give evryone a ticket.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Mckayzee(m): 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2012
Mods!!...try and help this ppl re-edit there funny gbagauns before posting them on front page. Imagine seeing smth like 'WHERE u at the experience...' on great Nairaland's front page. WHAAA!!!
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by MrAnoTi(m): 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2012
Mckayzee: Mods!!...try and help this ppl re-edit there funny gbagauns before posting them on front page. Imagine seeing smth like 'WHERE u at the experience...' on great Nairaland's front page. WHAAA!!!
baba datz nt gbagaun itz a typo
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by timy2a: 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2012
In my sincere opinion Experience 2012 lived up to expectation. My highpoint was when a lady who came using crutches was miraculously healed while singing "He's Able" while D. Haddon was ministering. Every artiste lived up
to expectation esp. Don moen, Fred Hammond and Mike Aremu. I look forward to Experience2013.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by NovusHomo(m): 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2012
Praising and Worshipping when they should all be out marching, protesting, tossing a few cocktail molotovs at those who make their lives miserable. Hmm...Did you hear that Oristejeafor's plane was financed by Jonah's government?. Keep praising and worshipping.

1 Like

Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by eledalo: 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2012
Nigeria's educational standard is really slipping. Even the moderator (name withheld) who put this on front page said 'Where you at experience' instead of 'Were you at . . .' . Next thing you know she will complain that 80% of WAEC candidates failed English.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by NovusHomo(m): 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2012
eledalo: Nigeria's educational standard is really slipping. Even the moderator (name withheld) who put this on front page said 'Where you at experience' instead of 'Were you at . . .' . Next thing you know she will complain that 80% of WAEC candidates failed English.

Educational standard slipping? It slipped so long ago I can't even remember when.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by eledalo: 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2012
NovusHomo:

Educational standard slipping? It slipped so long ago I can't even remember when.

It's still slipping bros. Guess 'The Experience' did not change it. cry
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Caracta(f): 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2012
My papi don dey old o...Don Moen!
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by talk2cj08(m): 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2012
Wendyslim: How did dis get to front page? Pls move to religion section. undecided undecided undecided

Dude you are a Gullible fool must u comment? Religious bigot like you.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by fortknox1: 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2012
"Where you at" or "Were you at".
Just asking...
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by deolumike(m): 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2012
yuzedo: No I didn't..

For Verily verily I ask thee now, what shalt it profit thee to attend The Experience & continue wallowing in sin nigh immediately?" undecided

People just go to The Experience to cause traffic, sell market, set P, & enjoy free show. Nobody dey reason Jesus AT ALL!

And if you think you went to "worship and praise", I challenge Adefarasin to put N200 gate fee next year, whether no be only am go attend him show. Sinners hate gate-fee die! And even MOG tithers don't have extra N200 to pay as gate fee after tithing all their money!
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by demelza: 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2012
fortknox1: "Where you at" or "Were you at".
Just asking...
Its "Were you at".
Will try to attend someday, hopefully they don't end it by then.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2012
fortknox1: "Where you at" or "Were you at".
Just asking...
the supermods dont even bother to read through threads for feedback(s)

This should have be addressed long ago
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2012
Can't somebody make mistake again?it is *their not there*
Mckayzee: Mods!!...try and help this ppl re-edit there funny gbagauns before posting them on front page. Imagine seeing smth like 'WHERE u at the experience...' on great Nairaland's front page. WHAAA!!!
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2012
Mckayzee: Its cool seeing y'all share ur experiences experienced at the experience!...cheesy
just as you're reading experiences experienced at the experience 2012 on NL
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2012
Now who will help you 're-edit' your own ridiculous gbagaun? lm sure u meant 'their' and not 'there'

SMH
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by ogoebube(f): 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2012
Really loved chevelle's remix of Igwe. Didn't really feel the soweto singers. They were making noise and one of them was just displaying karate. Haddon didn't disappoint likewise Father of gospel music (Don Moen) who even taught us one new song but i've forgotten how to sing it
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by emekson(m): 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2012
@op why are u asking foolish question when d event has already been held. You hijacked my topic. It was suppose to be a live feeds yesterday. Mtcheew
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Jyde89: 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2012
iamswizz: I was there.. I think i preferred tonto dikeh's performance
that's w@ you get 4 indulgine in too much weed and crack, am sure that was the one you attended in one ikoyi night club.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by miqos02(m): 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
iamswizz: I was there.. I think i preferred tonto dikeh's performance
haba
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Jyde89: 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2012
Watch out for me come 2013, i'll be ministering live@d experience.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Mamacita007(f): 1:01am On Dec 09, 2012
I volunteered as an Usher there. Praise be to God for the miracle he peformed at my visa interview this week. What shall I render to you O Lord?

1 Like

Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by tpia1: 2:55am On Dec 09, 2012
looks nice.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Kuljoe(m): 5:13am On Dec 09, 2012
I attended, it was fun. Special thanks to House on the Rock, God 4 d blessings and healings. It was realy a 9te f praise and worship. I enjoyd d likes of don moen, wale adenuga, soweto, michelle williams e.t.c
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Ify2excel: 5:14am On Dec 09, 2012
I was there. Relative to previous editions, the quality of songs & the calibre of artiste have dipped considerably. IMO, Doen Moen stole the show as always. A word for the coveners: emphasis should be placed on spiritual songs and only artistes that can guarantee such should be invited. All in all, it was a good event. Great work Pastor Paul Adefarasin.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by kemifemi: 6:56am On Dec 09, 2012
olu4life: to be sincere,it was the worst Experience i've ever attended. Its only first timers that will be thrilled they went. Alot of things went wrong. Please,i was shocked to hear that Michelle Williams was now a gospel artist,never knew sha?? It was worse to the extent that my big brother went back home 2hours later and my friends complaining. Had to wait till the end. Chevelle Franklin,Wale Adenuga,Deitrick,Isreal and Soweto were the only ones i felt there. Hey,dont hate me o but its my opinion

You said somethings went wrong but I don't agree with you. What went wrong exactly.As for me the experience 7 was ok. Don moen also did great.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by ladiesman(m): 7:43am On Dec 09, 2012
hmmn never had attended one b4 buh i heard it was cool though
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Revolva(m): 8:10am On Dec 09, 2012
Upon every there are gals at every corner hussling as I saw some daughters of eve --kai dem self dey find experience and bad guyz smoking weed especially at those corner where security can't reach haha -- omo na wa oo
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by KDK(m): 8:50am On Dec 09, 2012
Kuljoe: I attended, it was fun. Special thanks to House on the Rock, God 4 d blessings and healings. It was realy a 9te f praise and worship. I enjoyed d likes of don moen, wale adenuga, soweto, michelle williams e.t.c
the highlighted is the problem i have with it. Everyone i have met has always said it was fun. No one has ever said i have developed a greater sense of worship or more reverence to God. Are christian concerts meant to entertain or meant to make u sober and more reverent? I believe on leaving a christian worship service, i should be asking myself deep questions like:
Do i worship God as i ought to?
Do i enjoy my personal worship of God.
Am i even worthy to be giving God a sacrifice of praise?
Is dere anyway i can improve on my personal worship time and style?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Defense Of The Church And Its Leadership / Christianity And Islam, Are The World's Most Dangerous Religions. / God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.