Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

The Experience Lagos 2012 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Experience Lagos 2012 (10587 Views)

Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" / Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS / House On The Rock To Host 9th Edition Of The Experience Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Image123(m): 8:52am On Dec 09, 2012
thought I'd read or see videos from the event, or title of songs rendered by the 'ministers', abi which kain experience pipu dey share for hia, na trium phone you carry go?
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Feraz(m): 9:35am On Dec 09, 2012
Mckayzee: Mods!!...try and help this ppl re-edit there funny gbagauns before posting them on front page. Imagine seeing smth like 'WHERE u at the experience...' on great Nairaland's front page. WHAAA!!!
the day Nigerians will learn to differentiate their and there, were and where.......then will I believe that the English being spoken in this country is improving......
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Chiemekaorizu(m): 9:59am On Dec 09, 2012
I wasn't there physically but I watched it on my tV*the experience was amazingly awesome* I must be there live next time.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by seunadeolu(m): 11:29am On Dec 09, 2012
good xperience
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by PHEMMY18(m): 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2012
I was There, and it was indeed an experience. It was gr8, No kings like our God.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by jeroton: 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2012
I attend d one of 2008 I dint enjoy it cos the place was crouded $ jampacked.the security was ok.I think the venue should be changed to a large place
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by dammyking1(m): 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2012
Experience mor dan awesome! Words can't describe it trust me!! Ve neva praised nd worshipped lik dat b4! Nd don moen wuz d best of d nit! Followed by derrick haddon

1 Like

Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by tpia1: 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2012
havent attended one of those since my time in ife.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by tluv2(f): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
OMG, Poster got me cracking up big time. I can imagine...

mollytinrox: I was there.
I saw people hawking condoms
I heard people mixing up the wordings of the most popular songs.
The entire vuvuzela in SA mysteriously appeared there. I almost went deaf
I smelt outrageous farts and body odors
I had a swell time
I was given a boost in my spirit
I danced and wiggled my butt
I give God the glory.

Sent from my iphone 5 whilst eating prawns in cayenne sauce and drinking my Fruity juice.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Gistwitherico(m): 1:07am On Dec 10, 2012
It was really an experience! Although sinach absence was obvious.. I don't just know why she was not invited. Don meon is a father and prof. in worship.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Joshcoli(m): 6:20am On Dec 10, 2012
Well shaaa....
It was perfectly organised but I just didn't feel it that much
Kudos to the organiser

They should have given more time to comedians cuz they appeared just twice, which I think is not enough
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by StOla: 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2012
Mamacita007: I volunteered as an Usher there. Praise be to God for the miracle he peformed at my visa interview this week. What shall I render to you O Lord?

At the religious rate we are moving in this country, a primary school entrance interview success would soon be deemed a Miracle. By the way, visa to where? US or Europe? Religious goons nolonger scared of Illuminati and FreeMason?
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2012
Gistwitherico: It was really an experience! Although sinach absence was obvious.. I don't just know why she was not invited. Don meon is a father and prof. in worship.
so God's instruments are now father and prof..?na wa for xtians sha
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by didoburns(m): 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2012
olu4life: to be sincere,it was the worst Experience i've ever attended. Its only first timers that will be thrilled they went. Alot of things went wrong. Please,i was shocked to hear that Michelle Williams was now a gospel artist,never knew sha?? It was worse to the extent that my big brother went back home 2hours later and my friends complaining. Had to wait till the end. Chevelle Franklin,Wale Adenuga,Deitrick,Isreal and Soweto were the only ones i felt there. Hey,dont hate me o but its my opinion
Na wa for you ooooo, Michele Williams have always san gospel on a solo level it is only when they got together as destiny child that she sang secular
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by EmmyDe25(m): 6:32am On Dec 11, 2012
killuminati: I was there with my friends, we just dey dey pop alomo omo it wasn't a small tin oo . I got home 6:15am drunk as fu*ck. The place bubble die! I even forget say na church tins I don high sotey me dey party dey go...LOL!
Pray so u wont rot in hell.

1 Like

Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
Bidam: so God's instruments are now father and prof..?na wa for xtians sha
comprehending simple English is a challenge for most of the newbies on NL these days. havent u seen a prof being a pastor? ok. prof yemi osinbajo was the Justice Minister in Lagos from 99-2003 and at the same time a serving pastor before then till date
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 13, 2012
toba: comprehending simple English is a challenge for most of the newbies on NL these days. havent u seen a prof being a pastor? ok. prof yemi osinbajo was the Justice Minister in Lagos from 99-2003 and at the same time a serving pastor before then till date
Stop the bigotry..so Don moen is a professor abi? Prof Don Moen indeed! I wonder what u tend to achieve by this statement of yours. We are all servants of God and not professor of God, ok?
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2012
There was this beautiful song I heard there for d first time...being tryna get a hold of it but undecided Geez I dnt even knw d artist's name.
The song had the word "HEAVEN" a lot in it. Dahm dat song was Guuud! grin
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2012
Bidam: Stop the bigotry..so Don moen is a professor abi? Prof Don Moen indeed! I wonder what u tend to achieve by this statement of yours. We are all servants of God and not professor of God, ok?
smh. u seem to like talking out of point. what do u mean by bigotry? u cant even decipher when someone is describing a talent that amazes them in people. If i say a computer engineer who actually studied computer engineering is genius, what do u think im talking about?
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2012
toba: smh. u seem to like talking out of point. what do u mean by bigotry? u cant even decipher when someone is describing a talent that amazes them in people. If i say a computer engineer who actually studied computer engineering is genius, what do u think im talking about?
since u no sabi english and you say i dey talk op: bigotry means intolerance of one's opinion..and point of correction in God's kingdom we don't worship men that God uses to minister to people, that's the way of babylon(worldly system). Rather we bless God for their lives and pray that God uses them as instruments for the advancement of His kingdom, that's where u guys err, Don Moen is not seeking self glorification..pride is a destroyer of destiny so many music minister's have erred in that area becos they tend to receive the praises of men rather than give praise to God the giver of the gift.
Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by Mamacita007(f): 10:17am On Dec 15, 2012
worth every minute. the experience in the house of God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Defense Of The Church And Its Leadership / God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead / How Atheism Fails To Explain A Beginning To The Universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.