Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife (6104 Views)

Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. / Man, Wife, 5 Children Roasted In Midnight Mystery Fire In Gboko, Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by tpia1: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2012
bjcole: I know a woman dat d husband didnt allow 2 do more than NCE, d woman said her husband was tired of coming 2 beg lecturers or giving money 2 sort them, so they can leave his wife alone. D woman also said most of her friends were sleeping wit these lecturers. I knw a lecturer then once he wants u, u cant escape it whether married or not, else u carry d course. Someone said if God does nt destroy dis world, he wud ve 2 apologize 2 sodom & gomorah. This blood of Jesus let it not just finish one day.

i find it extremely hard to believe a woman has absolutely no way of discouraging a lecturer or any other male, from coming on to her.

1. why is she hanging around friends who sleep with lecturers?

2. does she dress seductively

3. is it too much for her to make herself unattractive to these pursuers so she can get her degree in peace? Reduce your makeup, whine about money and everything in general, do suku [or whatever reminds him of his grandma], etc etc.

4. is being pursued by males more important than herself and her husband having peace of mind?
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by pak: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2012
slimyem:
Infact,i finished in the 70's.Just call me grandma slimyem.grin
....and what's with you and my real name nah...
Why have you made bandying it here an habit?

Is it because I have not yet called your surname ba ? just wait . . . . . .

Actually your name is a synonym for mine, both mean the same thing ( . . .am assuming your prefix is 'oluwa' anyway).

And by the way do you have a problem with your name ? Okay from now, maybe I should just call you Deborah or somethin grin grin grin
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by pak: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2012
jidegirl12:

Ah ah very funny.....you are such a troublemaker, keep it up grin

Aunty grin grin I was asking some questions on the other thread, but its like you ran away. Curious about the reason why you changed faith/ and the reaction of your close friends and family . . . . . .

abeg when r u coming back ? ;
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by tpia1: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2012
jidegirl12:

Tpia so are they babies that need a open house at camp abi? .... these are possibly grown a$$ married women / moms you are making lame excuses for ... So they can't hold their ecs tasy to get laid ehn?.... yada yada ..

i also dont know why their libido cant endure the few weeks of camp.

but whatever it is, the husbands should just follow them if it's difficult for them to resist the don juans there?

.. I'm very disappointed with these women I tell ya .....

Enh en undecided now I see why men here raise high brows when there's discussion bout women and independence.

i dont usually put mouth in such doings, but sometimes all this stuff simply isnt worth it, imo.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by pak: 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2012
tpia1:

i find it extremely hard to believe a woman has absolutely no way of discouraging a lecturer or any other male, from coming on to her.

1. why is she hanging around friends who sleep with lecturers?

2. does she dress seductively

3. is it too much for her to make herself unattractive to these pursuers so she can get her degree in peace? Reduce your makeup, whine about money, do suku [or whatever reminds him of his grandma], etc etc.

4. is being pursued by males more important than herself and her husband having peace of mind?

Don't mind them, as if they were the only ones who went to school in Nigeria. As bad as things have become, the majority still pass through school without sorting or sleeping with lecturers !
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2012
pak:

Aunty grin grin I was asking some questions on the other thread, but its like you ran away. Curious about the reason why you changed faith/ and the reaction of your close friends and family . . . . . .

abeg when r u coming back ? ;

Don't count on it cause some of you are drooling to know how I pulled it off....I ain't telling tongue grin

I ain't coming back grin focus on the thread topic and leave me be.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by pak: 8:15pm On Dec 09, 2012
jidegirl12:

Don't count on it cause some of you are drooling to know how I pulled it off....I ain't telling tongue grin

I ain't coming back grin focus on the thread topic and leave me be.

I guess you've not considered that it could be a source of encouragement for some other folks ?

Anyway, just as you said, let's leave things as they are
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by maclatunji: 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
jidegirl12:

So you took me serious? Why are you mad now... I was just kidding with you...you do whatever pleases you abeg!

Oga Bjcole ....it all lies with the married women that presented themselves very cheap to these men....every adult is responsible for their actions, instead of making excuses for them. If they hold themselves with dignity and pride , I doubt these men will even come close to them.

I ain't mad at you at all. People calling me oga makes me feel old already. Madam, you ran away from NYSC. I don't blame you, Nigeria hasn't been doing justice to its youths. It would be difficult to ask them to be loyal to her in return.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by maclatunji: 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2012
monkeyleg: There is a bigger issue to this. starting with the state of the country. The state of the country is a reflection of the lives we live as Nigerians.

Was having a chat to a Post Grad friend of mine in one of the universities in Nigeria. she was explaining to me how the system works now, were grades were achieved based on how much you paid or who you slept with. somehow they were all meant to fall into line and get with the programme. Now are these not the same men and women that ate going to graduate from school and we expect them to have morals? Same people we expect to behave themselves when they get married or go to NYSC camp? same people we expect to behave themselves when in public office and faced with financial responsibilities? Why do we kid ourselves? a mango never falls far from the tree.

We have major problems in Nigeria and the sooner we accept it the sooner we can start doing something about it

True, the solution goes beyond this thread.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by tpia1: 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2012
usually, when people ask why a married woman would sleep around, the excuse is "she's not happy"

hmm, well, to each their own, grown folks are free to do whatever they want i suppose, if they're not bound by any moral rules.

for men, they just do it because they feel like.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by slimyem: 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2012
pak:

Is it because I have not yet called your surname ba ? just wait . . . . . .

Actually your name is a synonym for mine, both mean the same thing ( . . .am assuming your prefix is 'oluwa' anyway).

And by the way do you have a problem with your name ? Okay from now, maybe I should just call you Deborah or somethin grin grin grin
Why are you assuming when you already know...?
I don't have a problem with my name but there's a reason i have a username and a reason you do too.Please respect that reason.
...and didn't you post my first and surname on some thread sometime ago?
Who are you btw and what's your case with me?
Do i know you or do you know me?
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by zayhal(f): 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2012
It's really disgusting to think about a married woman sleeping with other men. And people are ready to find excuses for them: they're not happy, husband isn't satisfying them etc. All these are just silly excuses. A woman who has problems with her marriage should quit the marriage before she starts any rubbish. Interestingly, the first place I witnessed such really was on NYSC camp ground. Though I ran away from camp myself, the few days I spent there, it was an entirely new world to me.

Yes, married women (though if you see them, you'd hardly call them married) were taking off their wedding bands in order to catch up on the fun. It was as if they've been caged and were suddenly let loose. I was marveled.

But I think it's less prevalent in the society outside. Or perhaps, they're more discreet than the men because of the dictates of the African society.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by monkeyleg: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
zayhal: It's really disgusting to think about a married woman sleeping with other men. And people are ready to find excuses for them: they're not happy, husband isn't satisfying them etc. All these are just silly excuses. A woman who has problems with her marriage should quit the marriage before she starts any rubbish. Interestingly, the first place I witnessed such really was on NYSC camp ground. Though I ran away from camp myself, the few days I spent there, it was an entirely new world to me.

Yes, married women (though if you see them, you'd hardly call them married) were taking off their wedding bands in order to catch up on the fun. It was as if they've been caged and were suddenly let loose. I was marveled.

But I think it's less prevalent in the society outside. Or perhaps, they're more discreet than the men because of the dictates of the African society.

Go to some universities and see what obtains, it is just as bad
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by coogar: 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2012
zayhal: It's really disgusting to think about a married woman sleeping with other men. And people are ready to find excuses for them: they're not happy, husband isn't satisfying them etc. All these are just silly excuses. A woman who has problems with her marriage should quit the marriage before she starts any rubbish. Interestingly, the first place I witnessed such really was on NYSC camp ground. Though I ran away from camp myself, the few days I spent there, it was an entirely new world to me.

our true character is what we do when no one is watching......

majority of these married women see NYSC as the place to unleash their frustrations - 3 weeks in an obscure village where nobody knows them...."what happens @ NYSC stays at NYSC"........ i am not surprised at what goes on in NYSC camps, some of these women are not happy in their marriages - they need the something to spice it!
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by Kobojunkie: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2012
pak:

don't go there bros, I spent a couple of years in the North east, so I came across quite a handful of camerounian. One thing is certain, they are much more laid back than your average Nigerian. Generally speaking most francophone countries in Africa have a better (or is it wilder) attitude towards socials and seeking fun. They generally do not have this aggressive work till you drop attitude that you see around here.

Again, this topic is about Nigeria and stick to Nigerian matters you are educated on. If you want to discuss Cameroon, then leave it for another thread. I don't think Cameroonian men go around telling their women they are SHEPHERDs and the women are sheep. So again, stop the THROW-OTHERS-UNDER-THE-BUS-SO-AS-TO-SCORE-A-BROWNIE-POINT-OF-SOME-SORT line. Focus on the Nigeria. For the marriage traditions in Nigeria are not the same as those found in Cameroon, so I really see no reason why anyone would want to bring cameroon into this. Focus instead on where the SHEPHERDS who believe they have the power and authority to make things work don't seem to be doing a great job.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by zayhal(f): 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2012
^ I can only agree with the first part of your post but not the last. True, we're our true selves when no one is watching. But been unhappy in a marriage is no excuse to sleep around. On camp then, some of the husbands of these wayward girls would come and you'll see the way they relate as if they share real love. Husband would come with different kinds of gifts and wife would act like she'd die if her hubby leaves, but let the man turn his back... Another disturbing thing I noticed then was that they had a circle of friends whom they discussed their escapades with! They used to exchange notes once they get into the rooms at night.

I do not think they're unhappy. They're simply wayward!
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by zayhal(f): 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2012
My response is to coogar
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by maclatunji: 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2012

Na wa o. The ladies are falling my hand here, 3 of you ran away. Slimyem too got posted to Lagos and people don't just get posted like that except a few extremely lucky ones. Where is the "girl power" some of you have been championing tongue?

NYSC don dey expose una #Hehehe
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by zayhal(f): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
I didn't run away from NYSC o, only ran away from camp and I spent half the time I was to spend there. I no try? That camp wasn't for me abeg.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by coogar: 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2012
zayhal: ^ I can only agree with the first part of your post but not the last. True, we're our true selves when no one is watching. But been unhappy in a marriage is no excuse to sleep around.

an unhappy wife is vulnerable to the whims of any man.....where no one is watching her, chances her she would push the envelope and go for it!

On camp then, some of the husbands of these wayward girls would come and you'll see the way they relate as if they share real love. Husband would come with different kinds of gifts and wife would act like she'd die if her hubby leaves, but let the man turn his back...

all that is just a façade - without those stunts, the husband would be suspicious. deep down, these women would rather be in the arms of another man.

Another disturbing thing I noticed then was that they had a circle of friends whom they discussed their escapades with! They used to exchange notes once they get into the rooms at night.

it's like a backpacking experience....
they had it in mind to unleash the moment they get to the camp - this isn't an impulsive or spontaneous action.....it's a well-planned expedition to "open up"

I do not think they're unhappy. They're simply wayward!

of course, they are wayward but a woman that is happy with her husband would not allow a fellow corp member she barely knew to piss on her matrimonial vows......
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by EfemenaXY: 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
chaircover: LOOOOOOL Tunjis eye don see pepper.

You better make use of these aunties and ask them to send you Ipads, smartphones, designer gear etc abi what are big aunties for grin

Bad girl! tongue grin
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by maclatunji: 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2012
zayhal: I didn't run away from NYSC o, only ran away from camp and I spent half the time I was to spend there. I no try? That camp wasn't for me abeg.

According to the rules, you run out of camp, you run out of NYSC. Stop giving excuses. tongue grin
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by maclatunji: 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Bad girl! tongue grin

I am compiling my list already. tongue
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by coogar: 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2012
maclatunji:

According to the rules, you run out of camp, you run out of NYSC. Stop giving excuses. tongue grin

why would anyone want to stay in those camps for 3 weeks? my cousin told me he only had one small piece of mattress as bed and they were sleeping outside because of the heat.....i was like wow!!!
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by slimyem: 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2012
coogar:

why would anyone want to stay in those camps for 3 weeks? my cousin told me he only had one small piece of mattress as bed and they were sleeping outside because of the heat.....i was like wow!!!
Most of the info you have about NYSC are passed around stories..
Its not all as bad as you've been made to believe and argue with mister!!
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by slimyem: 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by pak: 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2012
Kobojunkie:
Again, this topic is about Nigeria and stick to Nigerian matters you are educated on. If you want to discuss Cameroon, then leave it for another thread. I don't think Cameroonian men go around telling their women they are SHEPHERDs and the women are sheep. So again, stop the THROW-OTHERS-UNDER-THE-BUS-SO-AS-TO-SCORE-A-BROWNIE-POINT-OF-SOME-SORT line. Focus on the Nigeria. For the marriage traditions in Nigeria are not the same as those found in Cameroon, so I really see no reason why anyone would want to bring cameroon into this. Focus instead on where the SHEPHERDS who believe they have the power and authority to make things work don't seem to be doing a great job.

Take a deep breath . . . . . .now if you can, go back to the original post where I first made the reference to Cameroun, hopefully the context will make you understand why I brought it up
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by pak: 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
coogar:

Not all camps are the same, the camp in keffi for instance is (still) in a superb state. And it can be one hell of fun - 3 weeks of just lazing about and socializing.

Though I'll admit some places are so bad it hurts to think about them, I remember having to place a request for a corp member some years back and decided to stroll around the camp a bit. What I saw still shocks me to this day. There was actually a large hall, converted to a hostel of sorts for corp members. The sad part was that this hall was shared by both male and female. I had never seen such in my entire life !!! This hall had no facilities, no bathroom, no toilet - none !!!

Yet there must have been up to 200 people in that place. Sleeping, waking, eating e.t.c.
Only a prison could have been worse.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by maclatunji: 12:03am On Dec 10, 2012
pak:

Not all camps are the same, the camp in keffi for instance is (still) in a superb state. And it can be one hell of fun - 3 weeks of just lazing about and socializing.

Though I'll admit some places are so bad it hurts to think about them, I remember having to place a request for a corp member some years back and decided to stroll around the camp a bit. What I saw still shocks me to this day. There was actually a large hall, converted to a hostel of sorts for corp members. The sad part was that this hall was shared by both male and female. I had never seen such in my entire life !!! This hall had no facilities, no bathroom, no toilet - none !!!

Yet there must have been up to 200 people in that place. Sleeping, waking, eating e.t.c.
Only a prison could have been worse.

Exactly, our camp was like a prison and I am not exaggerating. The same place eventually got renovated for Nigerdelta militants use. Obviously, militants have more respect with the federal government than graduates. The next batch of Corpers after the militants was sent to another horrible place I am sure.

The NYSC is up there with the police when it comes to corruption. The food served at camp wasn't fit for animals. Yet lorry load of foodstuff left the camp after 3 weeks. All NYSC/Camp officials would be served their meals first. Then, buckets of water as brown as lipton would be poured in the already cooked soup and served to corpers. It has to be seen to be believed. There is nothing like undercover journalism in this country, this stuff happens in most camps with evil camp officials supervising such shams. Many were forced to eat such drivel because they could not go to the mammy market to buy meals. Toilets? Please hit the bush, the pitlatrines were even a disgrace to pit latrines.

Slimyem, I am tempted to tell you to shut-up unless you can sincerely say your posting to Lagos was due to marriage and not manipulation.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by coogar: 12:25am On Dec 10, 2012
slimyem: Most of the info you have about NYSC are passed around stories..

why won't you think so when you served in lagos?
you should have gone to damaturu or isiala ngwa to see the living conditions. see her mouth like "pass around stories"...
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by Kobojunkie: 1:28am On Dec 10, 2012
pak:

Take a deep breath . . . . . .now if you can, go back to the original post where I first made the reference to Cameroun, hopefully the context will make you understand why I brought it up

I quoted you and I know what you said and my response still remains. .. .
Kobojunkie:
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by Kobojunkie: 1:30am On Dec 10, 2012
slimyem: Most of the info you have about NYSC are passed around stories..

I am with you on this. Nigerians that I know are people who like to feed on rumours and more rumours. There is no sense of urgency when it comes to making sure to substantiate claims heard or made. Politicians have a field day using this to manipulate the people on a regular basis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" / Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad! / Private University In Nigeria Vs Usa University Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.