Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife (6106 Views)

Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. / Man, Wife, 5 Children Roasted In Midnight Mystery Fire In Gboko, Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by slimyem: 11:30am On Dec 10, 2012
maclatunji:
Slimyem, I am tempted to tell you to shut-up unless you can sincerely say your posting to Lagos was due to marriage and not manipulation.
It was the hand of God...undecidedundecided
coogar:

why won't you think so when you served in lagos?
you should have gone to damaturu or isiala ngwa to see the living conditions. see her mouth like "pass around stories"...
Have you been to Damaturu or Isiala-Ngwa?
What do you know about their camp conditions for a fact?
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by maclatunji: 11:34am On Dec 10, 2012
slimyem: It was the hand of God...undecidedundecidedHave you been to Damaturu or Isiala-Ngwa?

What exactly does "hand of God" mean in this context? grin
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by coogar: 11:49am On Dec 10, 2012
slimyem: Have you been to Damaturu or Isiala-Ngwa?

contrary to what you think, i have heard from people who camped there - seen digital images of the living conditions and the diaries they kept while they camped there for 3 weeks......people like you who have never ever been out of lagos state tend to live in a bubble - your mentality = "what does not exist in lagos does not exist anywhere else". i bet you think there's a beach in every state in nigeria, don't you?
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by slimyem: 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2012
coogar:

contrary to what you think, i have heard from people who camped there -
Passed-around info...
seen digital images of the living conditions and the diaries they kept while they camped there for 3 weeks......
digital images of how many camps...and how many diaries did you read?
people like you who have never ever been out of lagos state tend to live in a bubble - your mentality = "what does not exist in lagos does not exist anywhere else".
Duh!
...you don't know nothing about me,where i have been or haven't so don't even go there!
i bet you think there's a beach in every state in nigeria, don't you?
Yes...the same way i think Cocoa house is situated at Maitama,Abuja.
All i'm saying is not all Nysc camps are as terrible as you think still.
Do your homework mister.
There are camps that give people reasons to want to stay for more than 3 weeks.Keffi camp in Nassarawa for example is in good conditions like Pak stated same as Osun state camp...and a few others.
Besides,the idea of those three weeks in camp is not to make you totally comfortable or feel at home.
Stop painting Nysc camps as hell!
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2012
I served in the early 2000's and i sure didn't see people having sex everywhere as being exaggerated. I'm not saying they didn't but not the way people are saying. I heard the same thing abt camp till i actually went in and saw that people were exaggerating. My friends in other camps also confirmed that the stories were exaggerated.
Anyway, i might add that people from the western states are more prone to promiscuity especially the married folks. I've been around Naija and i'm saying it like i see it.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by coogar: 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
slimyem: Passed-around info...digital images of how many camps...and how many diaries did you read?Duh!

i only need to read 2 to get an idea of what obtains in nigerian youth camps. i don't really expect my cousins to make up such stories - it's not like they are getting paid to exaggerate!

...you don't know nothing about me,where i have been or haven't so don't even go there!Yes...the same way i think Cocoa house is situated at Maitama,Abuja.

by the words that come out of your mouth, i can tell you are clueless....

All i'm saying is not all Nysc camps are as terrible as you think still.
Do your homework mister.

whoever said all NYSC camps are terrible.....are you making your own arguments here or you are just arguing without logic? i said the living conditions in the damaturu and the abia state camp are horrible - i never mentioned lagos or the hawaii camp you served at!

There are camps that give people reasons to want to stay for more than 3 weeks.Keffi camp in Nassarawa for example is in good conditions like Pak stated same as Osun state camp...and a few others.
Besides,the idea of those three weeks in camp is not to make you totally comfortable or feel at home.
Stop painting Nysc camps as hell!

you wouldn't know what a standard living condition should be - so going to the bush to spread your butt to shyte would be a perfect living condition to you. as for me, i see that as something from the stone age. i don't expect to get the 5-star hotel treatment but at least make it conducive and cosy - not somewhere i would be infected because of the poor hygienic conditions.

1 Like

Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by maclatunji: 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2012
^LMFSO!
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2012

you wouldn't know what a standard living condition should be - so going to the bush to spread your butt to shyte would be a perfect living condition to you. as for me, i see that as something from the stone age. i don't expect to get the 5-star hotel treatment but at least make it conducive and cosy - not somewhere i would be infected because of the poor hygienic conditions.

This guy is a morafuker. LMAO grin
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by slimyem: 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
coogar:

i only need to read 2 to get an idea of what obtains in nigerian youth camps. i don't really expect my cousins to make up such stories - it's not like they are getting paid to exaggerate!
Exaggeration is in the course of things and humans are inclined to exagerrate almost anything except their own mistakes.They could as well have dislocated the truth a little while trying to clarify things..

by the words that come out of your mouth, i can tell you are clueless....
..as usual with you,resort to name-calling when you run out of substance to reply or argue with.
Keep it up!

whoever said all NYSC camps are terrible.....are you making your own arguments here or you are just arguing without logic? i said the living conditions in the damaturu and the abia state camp are horrible - i never mentioned lagos or the hawaii camp you served at!
My argument was because of your basing your assertions and deductions on what just two of your cousins told you as against the experiences of millions of other people...and all your other arguments around Nysc both on this thread and on the forum like you are the all seeing and all knowing one...when in truth,all you have is just hearsay!

why would anyone want to stay in those
camps for 3 weeks? my cousin told me
he only had one small piece of mattress
as bed and they were sleeping outside
because of the heat.....i was like wow!!!

Same thing i took you on-generalization without solid facts!
It is not all as hellish or as horrific as your paintings....and its not just about Nysc camps but about the society that birthed it which is ridden with faults itself you cannot deny.
Quit all your diasporic smear-campaigning around Nysc with your unsubstantiated facts!
Nysc has it faults on many grounds but stop blowing the problem out of proportions!
That's my issue with your arguments!
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by slimyem: 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by coogar: 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2012
slimyem: Exaggeration is in the course of things and humans are inclined to exagerrate almost anything except their own mistakes.They could as well have dislocated the truth a little while trying to clarify things..

there are no exaggerations here - these are the facts of life. NYSC camps are worse than some nigerian prisons. the food is shyte....majority don't eat in the camp because of the shyte quality of the food.

..as usual with you,resort to name-calling when you run out of substance to reply or argue with. Keep it up!

having no clue about a particular subject is not name calling - just telling u as it is.

My argument was because of your basing your assertions and deductions on what just two of your cousins told you as against the experiences of millions of other people...and all your other arguments around Nysc both on this thread and on the forum like you are the all seeing and all knowing one...when in truth,all you have is just hearsay!

you mean there are NYSC camps set up like 3-star hotels? with stewards bringing food/drinks to your room? you get to watch cable tv in your room and all rooms are en suite? please - let me know these camps so i can visit.

Same thing i took you on-generalization without solid facts!
It is not all as hellish or as horrific as your paintings....and its not just about Nysc camps but about the society that birthed it which is ridden with faults itself you cannot deny.

who cares about the society that birthed NYSC? i am talking of the dilapidated state of the camps and you have resorted into philosophy. are the camps conducive enough to live in? yes or no? forget the society and answer the question.

Quit all your diasporic smear-campaigning around Nysc with your unsubstantiated facts!
Nysc has it faults on many grounds but stop blowing the problem out of proportions!
That's my issue with your arguments!

in one side of your moustached mouth you want me to quit smear campaign and yet on the other side you are admitting the scheme has it's flaws? which is which? it's either you agree NYSC camps are hell on earth or they are 3-star hotels with swimming pools and where exotic food/drinks are available. i ask again, which is which?
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by EfemenaXY: 5:35am On Dec 12, 2012
Coogar & co., una still dey thrash out this thread?? grin

Abeg, forget your fight for a minute and come nominate Efe here abeg: https://www.nairaland.com/1122309/official-literature-writing-section-poster/5

cheesy
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by freakcin: 10:52am On Dec 12, 2012
@ topic: Its really sad that moral decadence is at an all time high. People see nothing wrong with sleeping with someone else wife!

As for NYSC, that one na something else entirely. I spent little time @ orientation camp and what I saw even made me stay away from their madness. During camp fire nite, there was this babe that slept with I think 5 differernt dudes, she offered herself, I said no, she even suggested fingerfuckin, I just dey pity that girl.

PPA was even worse from what I heard.
Re: Why Will You Want To Sleep With Another Man's Wife by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2012
pak: @Maclatunji, Bjcole, Greatgod e.t.c which country are you guys really talking about ?

Agreed where I served there was so much flirtation and all but free for all sex ? no bloody way.

Infact, in my hall where we had up to a hundred guys , there were just about three guys we knew who were hitting it regularly (and trust me word gets around easily), and those were couples who were in some kind of (psuedo) relationship.
Even one of my corner mates who was some don juan and very popular in camp admitted jokingly at some point that 'he was at the point of death cos since the two weeks he came to camp, he had not been able to get some' !

admittedly I did my service a little while back so that might just explain it.

Word to mother.

There's a lot of exaggeration about youth corpers' escapades in the three-week orientation camp. Most are cocck and bull stories.

I served not too long ago and from other people's experiences in other camps, what happens isn't any different from what would normally happen among young people gathered somewhere for a period. There's a lot of chasing by the boys, flirtation and pseudo relationships being started. Most of these activities are 'consummated' when camp is over and postings are to same areas.

Sure some get laid in camp but that's a minute population of the girls. Word gets round quick and boys spread rumours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Private University In Nigeria Vs Usa University Education / Some silly Things Some Guys Still Do Their Sisters In The Name Of "Big Bro" / Boy Of 13 Becomes A Dad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.