Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] (36812 Views)

Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent / Dan Foster Falls-off Chair On Nigeria’s Got Talent (Pictures) / Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by carzola(m): 11:37pm On Dec 08, 2012
politics even in a game show.. wat dos a litle gurl nid 5m for? mtcheeeww* nd goes back to
tink how i wud change d tires of my private jet..

2 Likes

Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by Francheezy(m): 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2012
sing!ng 'amarachi eehh' in D'Pr!nce v0!ce
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 08, 2012
She did good.

I need to see what the other contestants did tho.

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by IYANGBALI: 11:44pm On Dec 08, 2012
So all those old cargoes no win?shame shame on them.
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 08, 2012
Right from day one I knew she was the winner. Nigerians were bound to vote irrationally because she was a child and pretty good at what she was doing.
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by Werehkpe: 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2012
dvdon: Are primary school pupils on Hollidays undecided

jammyng: she's on leave grin

el bin manny:
No...... But the event took place during her PEgrin

This has to be the funniest site in the world o.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by saintneo(m): 12:03am On Dec 09, 2012
Like the act. However, I hope she has got a strict guardian. Little artists tend to struggle if they miss their childhood.
Wish her a beautiful future.

1 Like

Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by pekelepekele(m): 12:07am On Dec 09, 2012
U deserve it and shame on MEN that hate to have FEMALE KIDS!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by mikron(m): 12:21am On Dec 09, 2012
i knew she was going to win. though i was unable to vote but even in absentia my vote would ve still gone to her. she is a star in the making
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 09, 2012
Congrats to her! She's a star!
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 09, 2012
Cute talented little girl! Hope her parents gonna use that money to set up a college account for her. Congrats Amarachi!
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by AngelaUdoka(f): 12:28am On Dec 09, 2012
Congrate my darling!!I already no d cup is urs
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by 1313(m): 12:33am On Dec 09, 2012
You see? Look at this little girl and what she has won. If I dance this kind dance those days. My mum will beat me and lock me inside the room becos the dance is ungodly. But now its called talent....

2 Likes

Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 09, 2012
If she was 18 and did that it would be considered "ordinary".

Impressive nonetheless. She's like this when she's 8? Wait till she's 18.

Cute Kid, btw.
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by beephresh(m): 12:49am On Dec 09, 2012
TF?! Lmao... She reppin her own skul
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by beephresh(m): 12:49am On Dec 09, 2012
TF?! Lmao... Shez reppin her own skul
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by horlaryeenqar: 12:52am On Dec 09, 2012
alaoeri:
Not only try but deserve the #10m, the little girl really got talent. cool
she deserved to win n she did. I felicitate with her.
Re: Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] by temkemol: 12:59am On Dec 09, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The BBNaija 2022 Female Housemates (Level Up) / ‘Gangs Of Lagos’: Oba Issues 14-Day Ultimatum To Producers Over Eyo Masquerade / Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.