Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Ten Year After Am Now Her Dream Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Year After Am Now Her Dream Guy (790 Views)

Tiniest Bride Has Her Dream Wedding With Her Over 6ft Tall Groom. / Ten Year Old Girl Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (pics) / My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Year After Am Now Her Dream Guy by DonTonero: 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2012
I met this gurl wen am about to write waec we use to be good friends then buT each tym I ask her Out she agrees but always tel me I cnt date her that am too young for that.1st am 2yrs older than her but you knw women and then she is The big gal.To my suprise I got a cal middle of this year from her askin me ouT and This looks lik a fluke for cos she bumped into ma sis whom she got all details abt me and no day pas now witout her tryin to knw ma whereabt n hw I feel.my question is why this sudden interest cos she also knw I dnt v GF which mak her fit in easily buT am n interested but dnt wnt to hurt her.
NB we are in different cities and this makes it even worst cos I dnt trust a word from her mouth based on my last experienc.she is workin n comfortabl though am bettter off in term of.I need advice cos am tired of her quarrelin me dat I dnt care and I dnt wnt to remind her wat I passed tru wen I truly love her back then.
Re: Ten Year After Am Now Her Dream Guy by Gbadebo01(m): 10:16am On Dec 09, 2012
but why!!!!! Try finding out what Jesus did when it happened to him in the year 400 A.D
Re: Ten Year After Am Now Her Dream Guy by k2039: 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2012
I wish I was in your shoe, OP, it's payback time, just tell her you are not interested, that you have withdrawn your offers.

Your offer was only valid then.

Oh God, I pray all the girls I have ever had a crush will come back to me, I pray for the Grace to be able to pay them back in their own coin, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Ten Year After Am Now Her Dream Guy by DonTonero: 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2012
Hmmmm but I dnt tink payback is good.she claims to love me which I see wit ma eyez but I knw where she is headin to which I dnt wnt.besid dat I dnt tink I stil have a crush on her and dnt wnt to hide it And dnt wnt her to feel demeaned.
Re: Ten Year After Am Now Her Dream Guy by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
Gbadebo01: but why!!!!! Try finding out what Jesus did when it happened to him in the year 400 A.D
lmao
Re: Ten Year After Am Now Her Dream Guy by whitelexi(m): 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
OP, what do u really wanna do about this right here? Go back? or give her the cold shoulder? when we know ur mindset, we might be able to applaud or criticize.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage And Benefits. / Tell Him / What You Have To Say About Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.