Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Guiness Book Of Record - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Guiness Book Of Record (7417 Views)

A Nairalander Breaks Guiness World Record (photo) / Jega In Guiness Book Of Record / I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guiness Book Of Record by Ninjabyte(m): 10:28am On Feb 15, 2008
@Efuah,
It's a pretty long story, but i'll let u know in bits in due time

@success
Poor u, if this is ur idea of success to be listed in a senseless list i pity u. Loser u said. bla ha ha ha ha. Pathetic
Re: Guiness Book Of Record by dequeen(f): 10:31am On Feb 15, 2008
no long thinggggggggggg
Re: Guiness Book Of Record by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 15, 2008
Any Attempt, be it an Accidential Attempt or deliberate Attempt or eve an attempted attempte to riducle my Baby will  get you into my trouble so Back off My Folly icecream
Re: Guiness Book Of Record by success123(m): 10:33am On Feb 15, 2008
u are sure the one who is senseless, u forgot that this is a joke section and that it remains a joke section,

well u know what, i wish u success in ur ultimate search to be in the guiness book of record, believe me u will succeed, but that will only be if u leave this joke section cos in this place u remain a loser. thank u. ninja
Re: Guiness Book Of Record by Lolabbey: 10:35am On Feb 15, 2008
hmmm @ aisha,

i go love oooo,

see as love dey mak gramar commot for fine girl mouth

@success

i couldnt help but laff grin grin grin
Re: Guiness Book Of Record by success123(m): 10:39am On Feb 15, 2008
well i just felt that i should tell this guy the truth. thank u
Re: Guiness Book Of Record by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 15, 2008
I take my Love very seriuosly and in your interest dont mess with my heart
Re: Guiness Book Of Record by Ninjabyte(m): 11:00am On Feb 15, 2008
Duh, look who got the last laugh. Sure its a joke section, and i havent insulted u in anyway. In case u didnt notice the sense of humour in my posts, i cant be blamed for that. And one more thing, i dont diss. So if u tryina start sumtin, their wont be nuthin. Gerrit? tongue
Re: Guiness Book Of Record by kronkykay(m): 11:09am On Feb 15, 2008
Longest Engagement
Octavio Guillen and Adriana Martinez from Mexico finally got married in June 1969, after a 67-year engagement. Both were 82 years old when they wed.

Longest Kiss
Karmit Tzubera and Dror Orpaz kissed for 30 hours 45 minutes, on April 5, 1999, to win a kissing contest held at Rabin Square, Tel-Aviv, Israel. They remained standing and went without rest breaks. They were later treated for exhaustion. For their efforts, the couple won a trip around the world and US $2,500 in cash.

Longest Marriage
Cousins Sir Temulji Bhicaji Nariman and Lady Nariman from India were married when they were both five years old in 1853. Their marriage lasted 86 years, until Sir Temulji's death aged 91 years, 11 months in 1940.

Most Kissing Couples
The greatest number of couples to have kissed in the same place at the same time was 1,420, at the University of Maine in Orono, Maine, US, on Feb 14, 1996.

Oldest Bride
At the age of 102, Minnie Munro became the world's oldest known bride when she married Dudley Reid in Point Clare, Australia, on May 31, 1991. The groom was 83

Oldest Divorced Couple
The highest combined age of a divorcing couple is 188, by Ida Stern (91) and her husband Simon (97) of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US, in Feb 1984.

Oldest Groom
Harry Stevens was 103 years old when he married 84-year-old Thelma Lucas at the Caravilla Retirement Home, Wisconsin, US, on Dec 3, 1984.

Oldest surviving love poems
Written in a clay tablet from the times of the Sumerians, who were the inventors of writing, around 3500 B.C. It was unromantically named Istanbul #2461 by the archaeologists who unearthed it.

Oldest woman to become a sex symbol
Mae West has been portrayed as one of the very few stars who was "self-made and self-sustaining," owing her success to herself alone, not to a director, scriptwriter, make-up artist, or photographer. What is perhaps most remarkable about her is that she first arrived at Hollywood when she was forty years of age - "grotesquely late to begin a film career".

Youngest Married Couple
In 1986, it was reported that an 11-month-old boy had been married to three-month-old girl at Aminpur, Bangladesh. The marriage had been arranged in order to end a 20-year-old feud between two families.
Re: Guiness Book Of Record by Lolabbey: 11:38am On Feb 15, 2008
hmmm,ninja no vex ooo,suces sef just dey joke grin grin
Re: Guiness Book Of Record by success123(m): 11:47am On Feb 15, 2008
na joke ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Guiness Book Of Record by Lolabbey: 11:49am On Feb 15, 2008
i don tel ninja sey na joke,

no wory yasef again grin
Re: Guiness Book Of Record by folly69(m): 11:52am On Feb 15, 2008
y ar we on de list
Re: Guiness Book Of Record by Lolabbey: 11:55am On Feb 15, 2008
who be we

cool cool
Re: Guiness Book Of Record by folly69(m): 12:36pm On Feb 15, 2008
i mean de names
Re: Guiness Book Of Record by Lolabbey: 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2008
u and who

u knw even hapy sey ur name dey guines book of record,

well i understnd maybe u feel u dont worth it grin grin grin

som pple don cry,some vex,som even dey whre dem dey think sey dere names no dey,

grin grin grin
Re: Guiness Book Of Record by folly69(m): 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2008
ok i don dey jubilate bt come o which record i break? undecided
Re: Guiness Book Of Record by Lolabbey: 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2008
hmm u wan knw,

i heard so many guys dey trip 4 aisha 4 almost 5yrs now and aisha no gree

now u com ,u no even spend 2hrs and u got her 2 yasef alone

isnt dat enof record u to break grin grin grin grin
Re: Guiness Book Of Record by success123(m): 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2008
nice record
Re: Guiness Book Of Record by Lolabbey: 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2008
folly u hear am
Re: Guiness Book Of Record by folly69(m): 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2008
infact i just burst 1 bottle of moet with ma sweetie grin ;Dlistenin to LL COOL J'S doin it. wink
Re: Guiness Book Of Record by Lolabbey: 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2008
hmmm,

can i come 4 a cup? grin
Re: Guiness Book Of Record by ituen(m): 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2008
bottle of moet or bottle of shekpe?

Folly, no be becos u spend heavy money mean say na Moet
Re: Guiness Book Of Record by kronkykay(m): 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2008
dey don dey bottle shekpe for old moet bottles now oh.
Re: Guiness Book Of Record by ituen(m): 10:43am On Feb 16, 2008
No mind the silly boy,

but i no blame am sha. All this na just to impress aisha.

And the aisha sef just close mouth dey call the folly "mumu" for her mind grin grin grin
Re: Guiness Book Of Record by success123(m): 10:46am On Feb 16, 2008
haaaaaaaaaa

ituen how u know say aisha dey call am mumu for her mind
Re: Guiness Book Of Record by ituen(m): 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2008
aisha is a very simple person. from the look on her face, u can read her heart
Re: Guiness Book Of Record by Lolabbey: 11:34am On Feb 18, 2008
hmmm ituen d heart reader i hail u oooooo grin cheesy
Re: Guiness Book Of Record by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2008
All you haters of my happy home trying to cause confusion, I sorry we jump and pass. It shall be well with our home, we shall love each other forever and ever, no man (Ayusman or Ituen), or woman (aristole) shall put asunder
Re: Guiness Book Of Record by Lolabbey: 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2008
ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen grin
Re: Guiness Book Of Record by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2008
Thanks, Lalabbey, Then sound of your amen sha sounds suspicious
Re: Guiness Book Of Record by clemcykul(f): 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2008
hmmm

gaskiya ni ban gane ba grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#funny #quotes Top 20 Funniest Quotes / The Day I Will Never Forget In My Life And Why I Quit Weed / What Do You Want With My Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.