Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd - Foreign Affairs (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd (33707 Views)

Turkish Police Forcefully Disperse Gay Pride Revelers In Istanbul / Aircraft Carrying US Soldiers Make Emergency Landing On A Highway In Uganda / Egypt Police Urge Pro-morsi Crowd To Disperse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by dederocs(m): 11:12am On Dec 10, 2012
MUMU WHICH TIDE CHANGE,DAT YOUR POOR STINKY COUNTRY,WITHOUT NIGERIANS SCHOOLING IN GHANA AND DOING BISUNESS THERE,YOUR POOR COUNTRY WOULD BE MORE QUIET THAN A DOCILE LAMB.I CAN ONLY COMPARE THE WHOLE OF GHANA TO BORNO STATE.TILL TOMORO UNITED NATIONS TROOPS ARE STATIONED IN GHANA,YOUR COUNTRY WILL NOT SURVIVE WITHOUT AID FROM THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY.PLS GO AND BUILD TOILETS FOR YOUR HOMES BEFORE YOU THINK OF COMPARING YOURSELVES WITH NIGERIANS...UGLY BLACK SUFFERING MONKEYS.
PetroDolla:

Fuelish. Very fuelish. You obviously don't know the tide had long changed,huh?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 11:13am On Dec 10, 2012
Wale112: [b][/b]Why wont Nigeria compare it self to South Africa but always Ghana?? I'm Nigerian living in Ghana and promise not coming back to Nigeria. Nigeria is bleeped up. Their election was peaceful and you people keep saying Ghana must go. Ghana too sweet
u are a stupidd ghanaian dog.... Nigerians dont compare themselves to ghana u stupid cun.t that cant read... its ghanaian that comes here to show their inferiority complex that has being ravagin them from generations to generations ..... if u are truly a nigerian ... then i guess ur family is really fcked up (thats why u have to move to ghana hoping for greener pasture in a country that doesnt have anything to offer humanty) so what will it cost u to shut the fhuck up if u dont have anything positive to contribute to nigeria and continue to live like dog in ghana huh?

never come back to nigeria becos am sure would have contract ugliness from ghanaians by now... so dont come spread ugliness amoung my people okay? grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 11:14am On Dec 10, 2012
dederocs: MUMU WHICH TIDE CHANGE,DAT YOUR POOR STINKY COUNTRY,WITHOUT NIGERIANS SCHOOLING IN GHANA AND DOING BISUNESS THERE,YOUR POOR COUNTRY WOULD BE MORE QUIET THAN A DOCILE LAMB.I CAN ONLY COMPARE THE WHOLE OF GHANA TO BORNO STATE.TILL TOMORO UNITED NATIONS TROOPS ARE STATIONED IN GHANA,YOUR COUNTRY WILL NOT SURVIVE WITHOUT AID FROM THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY.PLS GO AND BUILD TOILETS FOR YOUR HOMES BEFORE YOU THINK OF COMPARING YOURSELVES WITH NIGERIANS...UGLY BLACK SUFFERING MONKEYS.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Abrantie: 11:16am On Dec 10, 2012
Rossikk:

You think like a reta.rd. Go on Google and type INNOSON Motors. That's easy enough isn't it? Their vehicles are on NIGERIAN roads because that was where they were first manufactured. I guess in a few years they'll be in Ghana as well once they've laid a stake on the Nigerian market.

Every component of that stoopid INNOGAY motors come from china.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Abrantie: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

Your vehicles are trash!!! I would NEVER buy a Nigerian vehicle! I would prefer to walk first grin grin grin grin

It's not even Nigerian. It's all Chinese. Nigeria couldn't manufacture a simple exhaust pipe if their lives depended on it. Even gari, they import from Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2012
Abrantie:

stupidd m0ron ... why was ur ugly looking minister begging innoson to come AND invest in ghana then ...u fhucking as.shole

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Abrantie: 11:50am On Dec 10, 2012
Red-Light:

stupidd m0ron ... why was ur ugly looking minister begging innoson to come AND invest in ghana then ...u fhucking as.shole

The same reason she goes to other countries to attract investments -- business is business. Legitimate money is money regardless of how it's earned.

One thing I can guarantee you is, she and 24 million Ghanaians will not be caught dead driving an innogay vehicle.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Abrantie: 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2012
dederocs: MUMU WHICH TIDE CHANGE,DAT YOUR POOR STINKY COUNTRY,WITHOUT NIGERIANS SCHOOLING IN GHANA AND DOING BISUNESS THERE,YOUR POOR COUNTRY WOULD BE MORE QUIET THAN A DOCILE LAMB.I CAN ONLY COMPARE THE WHOLE OF GHANA TO BORNO STATE.TILL TOMORO UNITED NATIONS TROOPS ARE STATIONED IN GHANA,YOUR COUNTRY WILL NOT SURVIVE WITHOUT AID FROM THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY.PLS GO AND BUILD TOILETS FOR YOUR HOMES BEFORE YOU THINK OF COMPARING YOURSELVES WITH NIGERIANS...UGLY BLACK SUFFERING MONKEYS.

Your rant is so illogical.

1)Why are Nigerians schooling in Ghana in the first place? I mean, don't you have better and bigger schools in Nigeria? Don't you claim Nigerians are more educated than Ghanaians? If so, WTF are you all coming here to study any way? Which African with a huge ego goes to an underprivileged nation to further their studies?

2)If Ghana is so poor and not a good place for business, then how are foreign companies thriving? Who are they selling their products and services to? Are they accepting beach sand as currency? Are they giving their products away for free?

3)As far as the whole world is concerned, the word "suffering" applies more to Nigeria than it does to Ghana. Let me put it this way -- UK's economy is kept afloat by visa fees from Nigerians eager to escape poverty and despair. Nigeria is like a extra large Somalia, but with slightly better dilapidated infrastructure.

Lack of Decent Toilets In Lagos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=757vYI7cZfU

"The Registrar of Environmental Health Officers Registration Council of Nigeria, Mr. Augustine Ebisike, has said that more Nigerians have access to mobile phones than functional toilets.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigerians-lack-access-to-functional-toilets-amp/131860/"

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by rampantlover: 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2012
God forsaken country always ranting about how they are the giants of Africa. U r savages n every country u go nigerians r not welcome. U savages r deluded cuz no one gives a shyte about ur hell hole u live in.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2012
Abrantie:

The same reason she goes to other countries to attract investments -- business is business. Legitimate money is money regardless of how it's earned.

One thing I can guarantee you is, she and 24 million Ghanaians will not be caught dead driving an innogay vehicle.
so are u saying or minister is stupiid for inviting innoson to ur shitty country? BTW innosson cars are not made for ghanaians ... cos it has ugliness proof in it .... once an ugly person enters it ... the car will automatically eject the person... and u know 99.9% of ghanaians are born ugly.. the 0.01% that remain are the ones that has nigerian gene grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2012
rampant lover: God forsaken country always ranting about how they are the giants of Africa. U r savages n every country u go nigerians r not welcome. U savages r deluded cuz no one gives a shyte about ur hell hole u live in.
hahahahahaha u ran outta rubbish to post? oya post something new.. this one is stale already tongue tongue grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2012
Come o. Ghana, no b dat country wey dey impose big nyash on all their women? Haba na. Where una get mouf curse 9ja?hahahahhhahahhahahahahha
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by mrjingles(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2012
Una still dey talk Ghana matter? We don finish with dem, na the rest of the west african coast we wan handle put for armpit. Sumol country wey no reach mushin lga dey mek noise. Until they can supply troops to UN and ECOWAS military ops they shd sharrap abeg (if dem bring 5k troops barracks go empty). The money wey guys dey use drink beer for one weekend in lagos fit pay their civil service one month salary. Where would west african air travel be without aero and arik? Na Ghana airways? how many airports dem get sef? Animals with horn dey do meeting snail too one attend. mscheew

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
mrjingles: Una still dey talk Ghana matter? We don finish with dem, na the rest of the west african coast we wan handle put for armpit. Sumol country wey no reach mushin lga dey mek noise. Until they can supply troops to UN and ECOWAS military ops they shd sharrap abeg (if dem bring 5k troops barracks go empty). The money wey guys dey use drink beer for one weekend in lagos fit pay their civil service one month salary. Where would west african air travel be without aero and arik? Na Ghana airways? how many airports dem get sef? Animals with horn dey do meeting snail too one attend. mscheew

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by otumfour(m): 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2012
Abrantie:

Lack of Decent Toilets In Lagos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=757vYI7cZfU

"The Registrar of Environmental Health Officers Registration Council of Nigeria, Mr. Augustine Ebisike, has said that more Nigerians have access to mobile phones than functional toilets.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigerians-lack-access-to-functional-toilets-amp/131860/"

grin grin grin grin LMAO x 20 grin grin grin......look @ that ill kid dropping shank like nobody's business..... shocked and they drink from the same shixxxt .... Nigeria is more furk'd than I thought.....

grin grin grin cheesy hahahahahahahaha thank for the video fam
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Rossikk(m): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2012
Abrantie:

Actually you're wrong. If you weren't a bumbling illiterate with rocks for brains, you'd know that at least 65 percent of the components of INNOSON vehicles are manufactured locally, using local materials, which is quite a high figure in the vehicle manufacturing industry, where many parts are sourced from locations foreign to the plants.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by leboss6(m): 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2012
adamscuti: how lasy gaynains can be,so u still here u petrol gaytoad,u are a fustrated frog and a sniveling coward,u are d unholy spawn of a bandy legged hobo and a syphilitic camel,u wear strangely mismatched clothing with oddly placed stains,u are degenerate,noxious and depraved,it's scary that people like u are allowed to breed.
Chai....ol boy see stroking oooo......thats definetly gotta hurt....GAYNIANS u berra run for dear life
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2012
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Rossikk(m): 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2012
rampant lover: A GUD nigerian is a DEAD ONE, u lot r a disgrace to mankind n it hurts u so much dat a small country like Ghana have put things in order than ur hell hole n God forsaken country. It's a tragedy u nigerians were created humans.

What exactly has Ghana ''put in order''? You're a poverty stricken land of just 24 million people that ordinarily should have no problems of poverty considering your huge resources and tiny population, yet only half your population is connected to the electricity grid, you have power shortages, serious infrastructure deficits, and your rural areas are almost totally undeveloped and ravaged by poverty. I also learnt you've got just one or two universities for your entire 24 million population, which is an absolute disgrace. Nigeria by contrast has over 120 universities and even those are not enough for the people. And you say you've ''put your house in order''? You're obviously an ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2012
Rossikk:

What exactly has Ghana ''put in order''? You're a poverty stricken land of just 24 million people that ordinarily should have no problems of poverty considering your huge resources and tiny population, yet only half your population is connected to the electricity grid, you have power shortages, serious infrastructure deficits, and your rural areas are almost totally undeveloped and ravaged by poverty. I also learnt you've got just one or two universities for your entire 24 million population, which is an absolute disgrace. And you say you've put your house in order? You're obviously an ignoramus.
most of them are totally ignorant and foolishh my brother
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Rossikk(m): 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2012
Red-Light:

most of them are totally ignorant and foolishh my brother

What I find amazing is that these guys have just 24 million folks in their country, have been the world's largest cocoa exporter for several decades, the 2nd largest producer of gold on earth after South Africa, and have now struck oil, and yet, they've very very little to show for it. Shockingly, they still receive foreign aid from the US and Europe. And yet they have the effrontery to insult other nations. That's what I don't get. At least nations like Nigeria, Pakistan, India etc can point at their huge populations and say 'give us more time'. But what excuse really does a country like Ghana have for remaining mired in poverty, deprivation, and in receipt of foreign aid?
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2012
Rossikk:

What I find amazing is that these guys have just 24 million folks in their country, have been the world's largest cocoa exporter for several decades, the 2nd largest producer of gold on earth after South Africa, and have now struck oil, and yet, they've very very little to show for it. Shockingly, they still receive foreign aid from the US and Europe. And yet they have the effrontery to insult other nations. That's what I don't get. At least nations like Nigeria, Pakistan, India etc can point at their huge populations and say 'give us more time'. But what excuse really does a country like Ghana have for remaining mired in poverty, deprivation, and in receipt of foreign aid?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm ...if only they have brain ... they suppose to be crying after reading this post angry sad
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by chiboy1928(m): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2012
Red-Light:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm ...if only they have brain ... they suppose to be crying after reading this post angry sad
why are u arguing like a blind man ghana has gold fine,don't u no dat the revenue of dat gold Alone can provide refinery in each state in nigeria,u guys have got oil but noting to show for it rather u take ur oil abroad and refine it and bring it bck to ur country,why would a country like nigeria can boast of a single refinery,wat a shame I weep for dat country nigeria and they Corrupt leaders who have sold they soul to corruption and that same corruption is going to kill them all and bury them useless nation!!kwasia!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Abrantie: 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2012
chiboy1928: why are u arguing like a blind man ghana has gold fine,don't u no dat the revenue of dat gold Alone can provide refinery in each state in nigeria,u guys have got oil but noting to show for it rather u take ur oil abroad and refine it and bring it bck to ur country,why would a country like nigeria can boast of a single refinery,wat a shame I weep for dat country nigeria and they Corrupt leaders who have sold they soul to corruption and that same corruption is going to kill them all and bury them useless nation!!kwasia!

Chaley, make u no talk about refinery o? That be too high tech. How about a processing plant for their staple food, gari?
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 9:35am On Dec 11, 2012
chiboy1928: why are u arguing like a blind man ghana has gold fine,don't u no dat the revenue of dat gold Alone can provide refinery in each state in nigeria,u guys have got oil but noting to show for it rather u take ur oil abroad and refine it and bring it bck to ur country,why would a country like nigeria can boast of a single refinery,wat a shame I weep for dat country nigeria and they Corrupt leaders who have sold they soul to corruption and that same corruption is going to kill them all and bury them useless nation!!kwasia!
if only u are not stupiid like average ghanaians... u woulda read rossik last comment and realize ghanaians are doomed... nigerian recognize their problems and they are working towards solving it.... but ghanaians dont wont to admit they they have problem (big problem at that) they decide to be acting like a foolish dog trolling every Nigerian forum as if Nigerians are the cause of their ruined life.... south africa has only gold they have being able to generate 50000mw of electricity despite the fact that they have more population than ghana...nigeria with all its problem has being able to generate 5000mw which will increase to 6000 by the end of this year.... ghana has gold, cocoa and oil... yet they cant generate 2500mw of electricity, they have nothing to show for all the mineral resources deposited there... their currency is rubbish, their schools are bullshit, they have 2nd dirtiest city in the world, almost all the rural areas lack no development.... all its citizens are ugly are suffering serious inferior complex .... WTF... why did GOD hate ghana so much huh? undecided undecided
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Abrantie: 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2012
Red-Light:
south africa has only gold they have being able to generate 50000mw of electricity despite the fact that they have more population than ghana...nigeria

Wrong. South Africa has gold, chromium, antimony, coal, iron ore, manganese, nickel, phosphates, tin, rare earth elements, uranium, gem diamonds, platinum, copper, vanadium, salt, natural gas.
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2012
Abrantie:

Wrong. South Africa has gold, chromium, antimony, coal, iron ore, manganese, nickel, phosphates, tin, rare earth elements, uranium, gem diamonds, platinum, copper, vanadium, salt, natural gas.
mor0n, their main source of money is gold... Nigeria has many solid mineral resources too but oil is the major source of income.. by the way is that an excuse for ghana failure huh? undecided
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Abrantie: 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
Red-Light:

mor0n, their main source of money is gold... Nigeria has many solid mineral resources too but oil is the major source of income.. by the way is that an excuse for ghana failure huh? undecided

LOL @ a Nigerian calling Ghana a "failure".

Hello?.. is anybody home? We are in 2012. The days of 1 Naira = 1 USD was over like 40 years ago, wake up! Your country's new name is now Afailgeriastan (If you say it fast enough, it sounds like " A failed Nigeria" and "Afghanistan" get it? hehehe. I came up with that all by myself). grin grin grin

BTW you lie, South Africa makes a lot of money from ALL those natural resources not just gold. What do you think they do with their diamonds, platinum, iron ore and natural gas especially? Soak it like gari?
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2012
Abrantie:

Hello?.. is anybody home? We are in 2012. The days of 1 Naira = 1 USD was over like 40 years ago, wake up! Your country's new name is now Failgeriastan. grin grin grin

BTW you lie, South Africa makes a lot of money from ALL those natural resources not just gold. What do you think they do with their diamonds, platinum, iron ore and natural gas especially? Soak it like gari?
the question still remain

how did ghana become a fail state despite all its natural resources?... all those rants u posted earlier sorry i dont speak rant grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Creatrixity(m): 7:24am On Dec 12, 2012
Abrantie:

Hello?.. is anybody home? We are in 2012. The days of 1 Naira = 1 USD was over like 40 years ago, wake up!
Ghana's currency exchange rate was fixed by fiat to tally to the dollar..it doesn't mean the they are both of the same value since the inflation rate never changed..Nigeria on the other hand got the same offer of fixing their currency by fiat to the dollar i.e 1 dollar=1.35 naira,but their president refused that idea..so ghana's cedi has never been equal to the dollar but only on paper..

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Mugabe Appoints Minister For “whatsapp And Facebook” In Zimbabwe / Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured / Bato Basanov Killed By Ukrainian Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.