Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,909 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd (33717 Views)

Turkish Police Forcefully Disperse Gay Pride Revelers In Istanbul / Aircraft Carrying US Soldiers Make Emergency Landing On A Highway In Uganda / Egypt Police Urge Pro-morsi Crowd To Disperse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 3:04am On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

If we are the joke then, you are the whole clown show grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You have Al Qaeda in the north of your country... Nuff said!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
thank u.... now hug transformer zombie lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 3:07am On Dec 09, 2012
come to think of it... this ghanaians take vex fugly sha sad shocked choi... see as them black and short lipsrsealed not even a single has small light skin embarassed

no wonder they were chased outta naija.... make dem no come spoil my people with ugliness grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 3:18am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:
one thing i like about ghanaians on nairaland ... they never give up on their country even though their country is also a mess like nigeria... but u dont see them saying bad stuffs about their country unlike nigerians that always like to bring down the country anywhere... the truth might be hard for those ghanaians on nairaland to swallow just because they wanna be patriotic but it wont change the fact that their country is also a big joke... and the earlier they start dealing with their problems and stop coming to nairaland to talk about nigeria problems the better...

I reckon you are looking to provoke another fight tonight,huh?

I take a very strong exception to your comments.

Yes, we love our country- as much you people love your country- anything wrong with that? But our country is not ‘a mess like nigeria.’ God forbid! Don’t know about your country, but Ghana is certainly a country on a road to somewhere. You probably don’t know Ghana has organized many free, fair and credible elections in the past? What has just been reported on NL is rather a very isolated incident. I live in Accra and can confirm the incident reported involved a few party supporters and fizzled out as soon as it started. Most Accra residents didn't even know about it.

It is regrettable that it was that particular incident that made it to the headlines of NL. What about the two days of largely successful elections on Friday and Saturday? We often accuse the Western press of looking for ‘negative’ stories to report about Africa, and yet that is exactly what we are seeing here on NL!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Ironi: 3:20am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:
come to think of it... this ghanaians take vex ugly sha sad shocked choi... see as them black and short lipsrsealed not even a single has small light skin embarassed

no wonder they were chased outta naija.... make dem no come spoil my people with ugliness grin grin grin

Ugly Bantu like you seem to love light skin. I don't know what makes you think Nigerians are light skin.

Nigerians are black ugly Bantu with flat nose and big mouth just like all Bantus.

Go take a look at yourself in the mirror and weep if you don't like what you see.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 3:21am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:
come to think of it... this ghanaians take vex fugly sha sad shocked choi... see as them black and short lipsrsealed not even a single has small light skin embarassed

Look, I hope you folks are taking notice of this deliberate act of provocation oooooh. Its not when I start mine that some of you will come and say we Ghanaians like to come here and cause wahala oooooooh
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 3:29am On Dec 09, 2012
@petrodolla ... if we are to compare niegria with ghana... nigeria is ahead in all ramification ....we dont even see ghana as a nation to compete with. no offense. its only people like u that make noise on nairaland that want us to notice ghana exist ... we compete with the likes of south africa and other meaningful country... competing with ghana is like downgrading ourselves... talk of social amenities, entertainment, infrastructure etc.. we are ahead of u guys.... nigeria generate more electricity than ghana but becuase of our population, the electricity is not enough but atleast we are still very hopeful that before the end of this administration there will be big improvement .. now top that but with meaningful thing to say not rubbish... if u say rubbish without proper back up.. i wont reply u

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 3:31am On Dec 09, 2012
Ironi:

Ugly Bantu like you seem to love light skin. I don't know what makes you think Nigerians are light skin.

Nigerians are black ugly Bantu with flat nose and big mouth just like all Bantus.

Go take a look at yourself in the mirror and weep if you don't like what you see.
but not this fuglyyyyyyyy... jeez... i use to think somali are the ugliest skinny people until i see Ghanians embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 3:35am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:
@petrodolla ... if we are to compare niegria with ghana... nigeria is ahead in all ramification ....we dont even see ghana as a nation to compete with. no offense. its only people like u that make noise on nairaland that want us to notice ghana exist ... we compete with the likes of south africa and other meaningful country... competing with ghana is like downgrading ourselves... talk of social amenities, entertainment, infrastructure etc.. we are ahead of u guys.... nigeria generate more electricity than ghana but becuase of our population, the electricity is not enough but atleast we are still very hopeful that before the end of this administration there will be big improvement .. now top that but with meaningful thing to say not rubbish... if u say rubbish without proper back up.. i wont reply u

Red-Light? Hmmm sounds like a gay dog,huh? Are you the gay dog on NL?
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by tnktosin(m): 3:36am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

Look, I hope you folks are taking notice of this deliberate act of provocation oooooh. Its not when I start mine that some of you will come and say we Ghanaians like to come here and cause wahala oooooooh
Guy go drink kerosine. Anytime the name Ghana is mentioned, u pop outa nowhere in defence like ur life depends on it.
Btw, those soldiers look like boy scouts abi dem neva chop? tongue
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 3:38am On Dec 09, 2012
tnktosin:
Guy go drink kerosine. Anytime the name Ghana is mentioned, u pop outa nowhere in defence like ur life depends on it.

Look at this maggot! Do you have a problem with me 'defending' Ghana? modafaka! Why don't you go jump off a cliff or go take a gas shower, mo-ron!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 3:38am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

Red-Light? Hmmm sounds like a gay dog,huh? Are you the gay dog on NL?
hmmmmm... musta deleted google from your browser..ask yahoo then ... but next time, ask google.., its easy and free
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 09, 2012
I honestly don't know why Ghanaians have signed up to the forum Its's NAIRALAND NAIRA WITH N NOT C AS IN CEDI. its a Nigerian forum for Nigerians. angry
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by tnktosin(m): 3:39am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

Look at this maggot! Do you have a problem with me 'defending' Ghana? modafaka!
grin grin grin grin grin sounds like you're one of those hungry Ghanaian soldiers cramped in dat truck. U must b really sad tongue
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 3:39am On Dec 09, 2012
Ofonagoro :
I honestly don't know why Ghanaians have signed up to the forum Its's NAIRALAND NAIRA WITH N NOT C AS IN CEDI. its a Nigerian forum for Nigerians. angry
inferiority complex i guess
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 3:40am On Dec 09, 2012
Ofonagoro :

Great talk, huh? So since this is nairaland, why talk about non-nigerian issues? Why is your business with elections in Ghana?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:

HAHAHA ME with low self esteem that day hasn't come to pass yet. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool cool cool
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by worldbest(m): 3:41am On Dec 09, 2012
Look are their very neat soldiers. I love that.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 3:42am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:

gay dog- most despicable, sub-human vile animal
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 3:42am On Dec 09, 2012
worldbest: Look are their very neat soldiers. I love that.

Thank you. That is who we are!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

gay dog- most despicable, sub-human vile animal

How wonderful look see monkey see monkey do so your ghana friend has insulted me and you as the other monkey with no direction or head of your useless own has followed. grin grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 3:45am On Dec 09, 2012
Ofonagoro :

How wonderful look see monkey see monkey do so your ghana friend has insulted me and you as the other monkey with no direction or head of your useless own has followed. grin grin grin shocked

scum suckin low life
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 3:45am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

Great talk, huh? So since this is nairaland, why talk about non-nigerian issues? Why is your business with elections in Ghana?
no offense but u sound very dumb rightnow.... so because the whole world was talking about american election with big coverage here on nairaland ...it means every american should start coming to nairaland to be talking about nigerian problem when they still have theirs
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 3:46am On Dec 09, 2012
worldbest: Look are their very neat soldiers. I love that.
neat soilders? are u high on alomo bitters or what? angry angry
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by tnktosin(m): 3:48am On Dec 09, 2012
Can't handle your own shit bro? Law enforcement choking on tear gas grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 3:49am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:

no offense but u sound very dumb rightnow.... so because the whole world was talking about american election with bug coverage on nairaland ...it means every american should start coming to nairaland to be talking about nigerian problem when they still have theirs

Fuelish, very fuelish. Have you heard of the principle of the right of reply? Anyone you say anything about, it doesn't matter where, has the right of reply. So if you think this being a nigerian site means you can say or write whatever you like about others and they don't have a right of reply, then you need to examine that empty thing yo call brain
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 3:51am On Dec 09, 2012
Red-Light:

neat soilders? are u high on alomo bitters or what? angry angry

we all know how your soldiers look like any way,maggo-t! you see nigerians smell like shyte, they talk like shyte. they always try to look like shyte. nigerians know Ghanaians are superior, they'll just never admit it!
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 3:55am On Dec 09, 2012
Nigerian APES are talking tough as if they are not the LOWEST of the low in Africa! A country that breeds like RATS and has 190 million people!!!! If you work hard one day you UGLY people can be HALF as good as Ghana grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by PetroDolla: 3:57am On Dec 09, 2012
SmoothLIFE: Nigerian APES are talking tough as if they are not the LOWEST of the low in Africa! A country that breeds like RATS and has 190 million people!!!! If you work hard one day you UGLY people can be HALF as good as Ghana grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't mind these eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeediots! Dem think say we bey mates! sub humans....they are not happy being terrorists, 419ners....etc now they are also GAY......Very GAY ........................... grin grin grin grin grin grin

PetroDolla is back in FULL FLOW and wanna kick some ars tonite.................................................
Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by SmoothLIFE: 3:58am On Dec 09, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZKJWRtEnJc&feature=player_embedded

election LIVE!!!

I see you ugly people everyday in real life... You may be able to hide your ugly faces behind the computer but, I know what I see in the real world... grin grin grin grin grin

I will end by saying ONLY Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 3:59am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

Fuelish, very fuelish. Have you heard of the principle of the right of reply? Anyone you say anything about, it doesn't matter where, has the right of reply. So if you think this being a nigerian site means you can say or write whatever you like about others and they don't have a right of reply, then you need to examine that empty thing yo call brain
okay fine agreed ...now tell me, we have different people from different countries, race, ethnic groups, colours on nairaland... how many of them act stupiid like ghanaians on nairaland...i went thru all ur post, u never said anything meaningful.... can u point a single ghanaian forum or website that u see nigerians derailing like u guys are doing on nairaland? .... i for once never hate ghanaians, i always see them as brothers even when i was in uk... but its people like u that make us look ghanaians with different eye.... and i think its big inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by Ironi: 3:59am On Dec 09, 2012
Bad belly Nigerians.

What I notice about Nigerians is that many of you guys have messed up way of thinking and behaviour that brings out the worse in people.

No wonder your country is fcked and would be fcked for a long time.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Election: Soldiers Use Tear-Gas To Disperse Crowd by RedLight1: 4:00am On Dec 09, 2012
PetroDolla:

we all know how your soldiers look like any way,maggo-t! you see nigerians smell like shyte, they talk like shyte. they always try to look like shyte. nigerians know Ghanaians are superior, they'll just never admit it!
okay accepted ... but are u saying these are the neatest soilders in ghana? cheesy cheesy embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Mugabe Appoints Minister For “whatsapp And Facebook” In Zimbabwe / Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured / Bato Basanov Killed By Ukrainian Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.