Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,995 members, 7,863,578 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

Is This Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Right (705 Views)

You Need See This Photo!... Is This Right? / My Friend Fainted Because Of His Girlfriend (is This Right?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Right by Popowaa: 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2012
A friend of mine told me she had sex with a friend she finished secondary school with just because de guy was worryig her with love proposal n wanted de guy to back off.i ve been thinking of dis n is not making sense to me.Do u think dis is right.
Re: Is This Right by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:45am On Dec 09, 2012
Answer simply is :- she is a cheerful giver
Re: Is This Right by omega25red(m): 2:45am On Dec 09, 2012
why are you thinking or worried about it? she can do with her pnssy what ever she wishes. Though she is dumb as $#it to think that giving someone some azz will make them back off. (what type of logic is that)
Re: Is This Right by luvmijeje(f): 6:28am On Dec 09, 2012
Op as some1 said she is either a cheerful giver or ur friend is lying.
Re: Is This Right by Flashaldrin(m): 7:18am On Dec 09, 2012
She's messing with your head.
Re: Is This Right by Mynd44: 7:30am On Dec 09, 2012
Her life, her rules.
Re: Is This Right by Popowaa: 9:41am On Dec 09, 2012
luvmijeje: Op as some1 said she is either a cheerful giver or ur friend is lying.
its true,n do u know de funny thing,after de sex de guy ask her y is she soo cheap.so she me told she is very hurt n dat she shared her secrets with dis guy
Re: Is This Right by k2039: 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2012
Your friend is the dumbest being on earth.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Thought On Pre-marital Kiss/pre-intimacy? / Nkiru Sylvanus Married To Sambo's Aide As Second Wife / I Need A Responsible Girl For Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.