Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,423 members, 7,853,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

When You Meet Your Inlaw In Club With Young Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Meet Your Inlaw In Club With Young Girls. (698 Views)

Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Meet Your Inlaw In Club With Young Girls. by mekaboy(m): 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2013
Assuming your sister is married and based in lagos state with her husband. And you travel to another state and meet her husband in the club with two fresh hot young girls. One on his right and the other on his left with drinks on the table.

What will your reaction be?
Re: When You Meet Your Inlaw In Club With Young Girls. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
i am in a club shey? ok, i will first check if i am drunk, perhaps i am and my mind is playing games/tricks on me.
Re: When You Meet Your Inlaw In Club With Young Girls. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2013
mekaboy: .

What will your reaction be?

Hello brother inlaw

Re: When You Meet Your Inlaw In Club With Young Girls. by mekaboy(m): 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2013
Ok you spotted him made contact expecting him to be scared. He greets you well. You sit down with your friends and the waiters brings expensive champaign to your table and says your bills are taken care of by your inlaw, you can take watever you want.
Re: When You Meet Your Inlaw In Club With Young Girls. by SimplYeahmee(m): 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2013
but it's not a crime to club oo
they are jst sitted at the table drinking, not extra is happening. it is if the girls jump into the car with him. then there's a problem
Re: When You Meet Your Inlaw In Club With Young Girls. by miccodb(m): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2013
is this a big deal? me n my in-law dey go groove naa. abi am i not getting the qweshun
Re: When You Meet Your Inlaw In Club With Young Girls. by mekaboy(m): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
SimplYeahmee: but it's not a crime to club oo
they are jst sitted at the table drinking, not extra is happening. it is if the girls jump into the car with him. then there's a problem

Ok to make the picture clearer,he is sitting with these young hot girls who will probly be students, they are sitting and drinking. The girls holding him and pecking him, struggling for his attention. They finally pull him up to dance one is backing him and he is holding her waist while the other is rocking him from behind.
Re: When You Meet Your Inlaw In Club With Young Girls. by mekaboy(m): 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2013
Forgot to mention ur sister is 5months pregnant.
Re: When You Meet Your Inlaw In Club With Young Girls. by hidenconyo(m): 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
mekaboy: Forgot to mention ur sister is 5months pregnant.
not my sister
Re: When You Meet Your Inlaw In Club With Young Girls. by Kgdavid(m): 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
something like this has happened... my cousins fiance took myself, my bro and my other cousin (her bro) out clubbin and did somthn of this sort and the funny thing is the girl he was doing it with was like "see your inlaws". i think he was drunk a little tho...anyhow wat did we do? stared, said not a word not even to each other, entered his car and went home with him. he was way older though
Re: When You Meet Your Inlaw In Club With Young Girls. by onila(f): 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2013
I will just ignore me and never report

minding yr business is the best life

(1) (Reply)

Contact 07065186857 For Your Genuine Relationship Needs / The Secret Things You Should Know About Marriage... / 5 Realistic Reasons Why Women Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.