Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,131 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round (9081 Views)

Serena Williams Wins Her Sixth Wimbledon Title / FA Cup Sixth-round Draw (quarter Finals) / Pacquiao Knocked Out By Marquez In The Sixth Round (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round by Krucifax(m): 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
Re: ‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round by honeric01(m): 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
Yes, i love under dog shits like this.. i love Manny but i always love it when people are made to know they aren't invincible. cool

1 Like

Re: ‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round by Chanchit: 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ha....! Marquez, na my boxer u beat like that..? God go bring pesin wei go beat you for me, agbaya oshi... #crying#
Re: ‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round by roymary: 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2012
ayoola2002:
Who beg u to like boxing? If u don't like boxing, watch other sport. But for ManyPacquio, no champion for life and time to hang up glove and face politics.

Nope, Manny still got good game.I won't advice hanging his glove. He was not slick like he used to be and mostly unlucky last night. F-ing ran into the damn punch that KOed him.
Re: ‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round by dominique(f): 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2012
honeric01: Yes, i love under dog shits like this.. i love Manny but i always love it when people are made to know they aren't invincible. cool

Exactly! I'm waiting for the day the klitschkos get knocked out tongue.
Re: ‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round by Homextras: 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2012
this reporter writes so wonderful, just like describing a thriller movie. Am entralled. I remember manny for his flashy attitude, and showmanship. Maybe he lost cos he got his hands on too many pies at the same time. Every boxer gets knocked out, maybe this is manny's.
Re: ‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round by honeric01(m): 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
dominique:

It will come from a black man's gloves.

Manny was out for more than 30 secs. i am wondering what he was seeing during those seconds grin
Re: ‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round by honeric01(m): 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2012
Homextras: this reporter writes so wonderful, just like describing a thriller movie. Am entralled. I remember manny for his flashy attitude, and showmanship. Maybe he lost cos he got his hands on too many pies at the same time. Every boxer gets knocked out, maybe this is manny's.

Damn, he punished Marquez prior to that game changer, blood everywhere even during interview, marquez was still bleeding!
Re: ‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round by ayoola2002(m): 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2012
dominique:

Who can knocked them out? from what am seeing now, nobody.

I remeber what they did to our samuel peter.

The only way one of them could lose his title is when they face each other and that can't be possible.
Re: ‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round by A40(m): 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
roymary:

Nope, Manny still got good game.I won't advice hanging his glove. He was not slick like he used to be and mostly unlucky last night. F-ing ran into the damn punch that KOed him.
I really think Manny needs to consider getting a new trainer his last 4-5 fights have been sub-par no convincing win to speak of. Isn't this the guy that trains Amir Khan as well and we all know how that's working out
Re: ‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round by Rencent(m): 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2012
who is better fighter between klitschkos and maywheather?
Re: ‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round by vanbonattel: 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2012
Super1759: boxing shouldn't be called a game, it is a fight.. I hate boxing

And you are here looking at the fights, now run away!
Re: ‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round by redsun(m): 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2012
Chris eubank J
Re: ‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round by redsun(m): 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2012
Chris Eubank Jnr is another force that is to watch out for.He is intellegently and powerfully aggressive and seems to understand what the game is all about.

I hope he last in the sports.
Re: ‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round by omenziate(m): 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2012
Where is the entertainment on beating a person to pulp? Dt's just sadistic to me. Busted lip, broken nose, bloodied face, shifted jaw and pple cheer to dis? Na wa o.
Re: ‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round by redsun(m): 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2012
omenziate: Where is the entertainment on beating a person to pulp? Dt's just sadistic to me. Busted lip, broken nose, bloodied face, shifted jaw and pple cheer to dis? Na wa o.

Sheer guts.Boxers are men of steel.
Re: ‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round by gbokukueba(m): 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
Back to back defeat for the Manny! Me think he should just face politics...
Re: ‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round by ukukaegbu(m): 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2012
sagytarius™:
Now, 50¢ent will be laughting his fatass out. cheesy

50Cent has issues with Mayweather, not Pacman.
Re: ‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round by DukeNija(m): 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
Rencent: who is better fighter between klitschkos and maywheather?

They are not in the same category.
Mayweather is the best pound for pound Boxer in the World.
Re: ‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round by Napolitano(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
Re: ‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round by ektbear: 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2012
I have yet to see a clip of this...
Re: ‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round by ektbear: 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2012
I am told that Pacman was waxing his ass too before he got knocked out lol.

That is life I guess, up one moment, down the next.
Re: ‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2012
^^ Marginally. That knockout was the second time he went down. He went down in the 3rd round too.
Re: ‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round by ektbear: 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
1. Shout out to the poster of this feed: http://www.fightvideomma.com/2012/12/manny-pacquiao-vs-juan-manuel-marquez-4_9.html

2. Man Pacman got knocked the fvck out. Damn!

ogugua88: ^^ Marginally. That knockout was the second time he went down. He went down in the 3rd round too.

Ah ok, i wasn't aware of that. Just went to the last couple minutes of the clip above.
Re: ‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round by ektbear: 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2012
On a side note, why do people ethnicize boxing?

I.e., Marquez winning is a victory for Mexicans as a whole, Pacman losing a loss for Filipinos

Kind of interesting to me.
Re: ‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round by AfroBlue(m): 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
yang:

This video is no longer available due to a copyright
claim by HOME BOX OFFICE, INC..

Smh @ HBO

new post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW_DpPBzpms
Re: ‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round by honeric01(m): 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2012
ogugua88: ^^ Marginally. That knockout was the second time he went down. He went down in the 3rd round too.

Nope, not marginally, he was leading with 3 points and was owning the 6th rounds until Marquez did the stunner. Marquez was practically blinded with blows, sweats and blood gushing all over.
Re: ‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round by oyeleyemaureen(m): 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2012
sori pacqui. But d best is stil floyd the money mayweather
Re: ‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round by jingoma(m): 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
Super1759: boxing shouldn't be called a game, it is a fight.. I hate boxing

Boxing is a SPORT not a game!
Re: ‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round by birdman(m): 12:51am On Dec 10, 2012
honeric01:

Nope, not marginally, he was leading with 3 points and was owning the 6th rounds until Marquez did the stunner. Marquez was practically blinded with blows, sweats and blood gushing all over.

Maybe his game plan was to play possum until Pac got careless. Pac got caught by a floored punch! Either he got slow in a hurry, or Marquez baited him into overconfidence. Considering Marquez ate a jab just to throw a right hook, I think he was baiting Pac all along.
Re: ‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round by A40(m): 4:58am On Dec 10, 2012
That overhand right was Riddick Bowe-esque grin grin
Re: ‎Marquez Knocks-Out Pacquiao In The Sixth Round by honeric01(m): 10:07am On Dec 10, 2012
birdman:

Maybe his game plan was to play possum until Pac got careless. Pac got caught by a floored punch! Either he got slow in a hurry, or Marquez baited him into overconfidence. Considering Marquez ate a jab just to throw a right hook, I think he was baiting Pac all along.

Watch it again, it was a blow thrown by someone who was boxed into a corner.

Like a snake when boxed into a corner, it has no choice but to snap with all its strength, that was what Marquez did and it paid him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles To Play Algeria, Tunisia In October Friendly Games / Equal Pay In Sport: US Soccer Offers Identical Contracts To Men's & Women's Team / We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.