Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Europe? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Europe? (854 Views)

Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Pitures Of Illegal Immigration To Europe. / Best Country In Europe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Europe? by nasfreak: 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2008
Hello,
Is there anyone here that can help me procure visa to this countries,

Holland,germany,Dublin, Or shengen generally, i will really like to hear from you guys and how you want to go about it, your reply will be highly appreciated.
Re: Europe? by PapaBrowne(m): 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2008
@Nasfreak
Nobody can help you Procure a visa 2 these countries.Visas are not usually procured!They are obtained from a consulate,embassy or high commision.
In few cases, entry permits/visas can be arranged by travel agents-(dubai,singapore,transit visas and a few others)
What you might get from agents is consultancy/documents that can assist in obtainig a visa. And at that, the visa is never guaranteed.
If you are sold a visa, be sure it is a fraud and u might get in trouble.

So pls never seek 2 procure visas.That is the first step to experiencing a fraud!
Many atimes we are architects of our own sorrows!
Re: Europe? by nasfreak: 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2008
PapaBrowne:

@Nasfreak
Nobody can help you Procure a visa 2 these countries.Visas are not usually procured!They are obtained from a consulate,embassy or high commision.
In few cases, entry permits/visas can be arranged by travel agents-(dubai,singapore,transit visas and a few others)
What you might get from agents is consultancy/documents that can assist in obtainig a visa. And at that, the visa is never guaranteed.
If you are sold a visa, be sure it is a fraud and u might get in trouble.

So please never seek 2 procure visas.That is the first step to experiencing a fraud!
Many atimes we are architects of our own sorrows!

Bro, thanks for your message and i really do appreciate it.
Do you know anyone that can help me do this put together very well?someone you are very sure of?
Re: Europe? by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 17, 2008
My father is the president of holland, my mother is the chancellor of germany, contact me with 0806xx8915 for an instant access to any country of your choice in europe
Re: Europe? by Vicjustice: 11:56am On Feb 17, 2008
nasfreak:

Bro, thanks for your message and i really do appreciate it.
Do you know anyone that can help me do this put together very well?someone you are very sure of?

Man, send me your email address or rather, your number, i'd like to correspond with you and lets see what goes. ok?
Re: Europe? by nasfreak: 9:56am On Feb 18, 2008
bigmodo:

My father is the president of holland, my mother is the chancellor of germany, contact me with 0806xx8915 for an instant access to any country of your choice in europe
You are a beautiful Idiot, DAME DUMMY

Vic Justice my email is, deeone4friendsonly@yahoo.co.uk

kndly email me details appreciate
Re: Europe? by vikiviko(m): 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2008
If you need any info on travel related matters,
travel documents

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Can I File An Appeal And At Thesame Time Re-apply ? / Your Experience / In Lagos Or In Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.