Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria (14527 Views)

10 Top Secrets To Become A Successful Blogger / Great Tips On How To Become A Successful Blogger And Drivetraffics To Your Blog / Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by raf9ty: 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
akintayo1:
To become successful here in Nigeria as a full-time blogger,making your living online,to be honest with you,i must say this even if you're not ready to accept it,"you must be ready to work extra miles more than other countries blogger".If you accept this fact,then follow my step guide to become a successful blogger from scratch.

The first step to become a successful blogger is to get your lap-top first.This may be funny to you,but i have seen so many "newbie" blogger depending on "cyber cafe" to do blogging.This won't help you at all,in-fact your supposed journey of one year will take five years if not more than.Blogging is a time consuming and hard work,most of the time, i do my blogging job at night.you can be at cyber cafe all the time at night.Sometime, i spend 10 straight hours on my lap-top.how much will you pay for that in a cyber cafe?There are 1 million and 1 things associate with blogging,depending on cyber cafe won't help.Blogging is a real job,treat it like your 9 to 5 day job.Get the tools needed.ASAP.

The next step is to get trained on the tricks and tips of professional blogging,to do this you will need to be ready to follow instructions and ready to spend money and time.join bloggers group,mingle with people of the same aims and goal as you.buy related books,but don't buy crap.visit other blogs in your niche area see what they are doing,and learn how to do it also.practice on your writing skill regularly.Blogging is all about writing.

This third step may sound also funny to you,but i tell you ,for me is the most crucial step to any successful online venture.Get unlimited internet access.anything short than that will slow down your learning progress.When i was still settling for limited internet access,sometimes when i came across a useful video i need to download and watch later,maybe the video is about 135mb and all i have left is 50mb.That video is gone,the chance to learn from it also is waste.You won't even work on a site properly as you're supposed to.

The fourth step is,don't wait till you learn every thing start immediately you have your lap-top and internet access even if is limited internet access.As you journey along you will discovered the right lane to follow.I didn't know how to set-up a wordpress blog when i first design my blog,all i did was,i bought hosting and install the software and started mumble jumbo with the dame thing.

The fifth step,continue learning ,don't stop.Blogging is an ongoing process,so continue moving to the next level.One important advice here is "Google is your Friend" when ever you discover something and you don't know how to go about it,Google it my brother.

The six step,build readership and trust first between you and your audience before thinking of monetizing your blog.don't put the money first,it won't work.you will kill the very thing you came to achieve before you get started.

enough of the sermon,i started blogging for money from the scratch without a physical mentor or teacher,i learn from the internet and cyber mingle,such as forums and bloggers group.Get started.
This is my mail. ohidaisfree63@yahoo.com and rafiuyusuf233@yahoo.com. no 07037527586. I have a laptop and I like to know more. thanks waiting to hear from you.
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by jezuzboi(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
Very Good. I specialize in checking out blogs. Just drop a link.

Don't for get my signature.
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by damiloladuke: 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
thanks for the information, I guess prospective bloggers will learn from us that have been there and doing well in blogging

if u want to learn how you can make practical MONEY in blogging

call or WHATSAPP 08038606260
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
@Op tell me, how do i get unlimited internet bundle like you said?
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by raf9ty: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
akintayo1:
To become successful here in Nigeria as a full-time blogger,making your living online,to be honest with you,i must say this even if you're not ready to accept it,"you must be ready to work extra miles more than other countries blogger".If you accept this fact,then follow my step guide to become a successful blogger from scratch.

The first step to become a successful blogger is to get your lap-top first.This may be funny to you,but i have seen so many "newbie" blogger depending on "cyber cafe" to do blogging.This won't help you at all,in-fact your supposed journey of one year will take five years if not more than.Blogging is a time consuming and hard work,most of the time, i do my blogging job at night.you can be at cyber cafe all the time at night.Sometime, i spend 10 straight hours on my lap-top.how much will you pay for that in a cyber cafe?There are 1 million and 1 things associate with blogging,depending on cyber cafe won't help.Blogging is a real job,treat it like your 9 to 5 day job.Get the tools needed.ASAP.

The next step is to get trained on the tricks and tips of professional blogging,to do this you will need to be ready to follow instructions and ready to spend money and time.join bloggers group,mingle with people of the same aims and goal as you.buy related books,but don't buy crap.visit other blogs in your niche area see what they are doing,and learn how to do it also.practice on your writing skill regularly.Blogging is all about writing.

This third step may sound also funny to you,but i tell you ,for me is the most crucial step to any successful online venture.Get unlimited internet access.anything short than that will slow down your learning progress.When i was still settling for limited internet access,sometimes when i came across a useful video i need to download and watch later,maybe the video is about 135mb and all i have left is 50mb.That video is gone,the chance to learn from it also is waste.You won't even work on a site properly as you're supposed to.

The fourth step is,don't wait till you learn every thing start immediately you have your lap-top and internet access even if is limited internet access.As you journey along you will discovered the right lane to follow.I didn't know how to set-up a wordpress blog when i first design my blog,all i did was,i bought hosting and install the software and started mumble jumbo with the dame thing.

The fifth step,continue learning ,don't stop.Blogging is an ongoing process,so continue moving to the next level.One important advice here is "Google is your Friend" when ever you discover something and you don't know how to go about it,Google it my brother.

The six step,build readership and trust first between you and your audience before thinking of monetizing your blog.don't put the money first,it won't work.you will kill the very thing you came to achieve before you get started.

enough of the sermon,i started blogging for money from the scratch without a physical mentor or teacher,i learn from the internet and cyber mingle,such as forums and bloggers group.Get started.
This is my mail ohidaisfree63@yahoo.com. 07037527586. I have a laptop. m interested
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by chukwukamma(m): 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
make visit to my blog http://nelsonnwegbo..com/
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by Edigrows: 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
lol, old thread rises from the dead to FP,
any wayz I have been in the Blogging game for some years now, I must confess, it had been wonderful, the ppl I had helped in my little way, the Dollars earned, its cool.
The OP is correct, but when the money comes, pls also pay ur tithe sha so that God will double ur income grin
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
Write stuff about tonto dikeh
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by ITbomb(m): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
If you fail, start selling ebooks on how to open a blog
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
kennygee:
My friend blog from 11pm to 4 am cause only people abroad follow his blog.

He blogs about Movies.

Hmmmmm! Thats alot of time..
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by GodMode: 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmm! Thats alot of time..

Alright then, just snap pictures in sexy clothes and upload to ins ssta ggram..

When 20K followers holla at me..
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by ITbomb(m): 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ojdanavigator:
@akintayo1 please, my blog is http://www.seductiontipsnaija..com. Kindly endeavor to take a look at it and tell me what i need to do to get google to approve my google adsense. God bless you bountifully as you help me in earnest.
When last did you see your blog?
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by Jman06(m): 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Please I need help on how to create a website for blogging.
I am in urgent need of assistance please.
The information I want to be blogging about is quite rich and anybody that helps will be highly rewarded. Thanks in advance
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by Ojdanavigator(m): 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
ITbomb:

When last did you see your blog?

I see it quite often. Though i've not posted anything new recently i have reasonable coming to my blog from google, yahoo, nairaland etc. Do you have any suggestion?
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by Tygood(m): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
Check out my blog guyz.. www.physioreas..
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by Tygood(m): 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
Www.physioreas.wordress.com
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by niceface(m): 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nice info, check this out and you will be glad you did. Http:/ /michaelsundaym..com
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by miraclechux: 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
to me i think for becoming a blogger it has to do with:
1 having a target audience.
2. having a content that is way out of the box from other bloggers.
3. having a link or have to collect your cash from adds made on your blog since paypal refuses Nigerians to make withdrawals and since the death of goold kobo in 2008, but here is another company called payoneer, there transform your world.follow the link below.
http:///1BDxdDC
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by upsonn(m): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
akintayo1:

I am interested... Pls email me @healthmatas@gmail.com... +23437528465.
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by ITbomb(m): 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ojdanavigator:

I see it quite often. Though i've not posted anything new recently i have reasonable coming to my blog from google, yahoo, nairaland etc. Do you have any suggestion?
I suggest that you log in to your blog and find out why I can't see it
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by Realwvn(m): 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
Please can anyone help review this site? Naijanewsrave.com I am thinking of adding a little feature to it or leave it like that. Please help check and comment
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
[size=28pt]Just know how to gossip and copy and paste photos of all sorts without shame and without conscience and spam Nairaland.[/size] grin
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by lacreamieboie(m): 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
kennysympathy:
Information, they say is the key to success. Thanks for the info, sir.

Sir can you visit this blog and advice me on how to make it grow http://unix9jablog. it is just a month old blog. 07038853823 is my number we can chat on whatsapp.
pls how did u go about having a blog... I do need one too... I've gat tym n unlimited internet access.. txs!
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by jaylister(m): 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
the youtube ads for multiple blogs has been released http://www.aprokoblog.com/2015/04/youtube-adsense-for-blogs-rocks-again.html
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by miraclechux: 5:56am On Apr 29, 2015
realwvn i have checked ur site and the contents are ok,alll you just need is how to pool your traffic.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by SUNDAYSIO(m): 7:50am On Apr 29, 2015
MY sundayoche29@gmail.com
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by sweetestever(f): 8:40am On Apr 29, 2015
stuck in the middle.
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by yemolz: 10:54am On Apr 29, 2015
I really want to be a blogger pls, I need more info
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by Ambassador1991(m): 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
FunnyPikincom:
[b]Blogging is a very good business, i grad from university 10years ago, i was jobless for almost 6years, i hustled and struggled to get job but no success, Fidelity bank denied me Job in 2009 after i passed the test because i read islamic studies in sch. it was in the wake of boko haram terrorism then. one of their HR named Mr. Basil told me that "Hey, we cant employ you, this is a financial organization, not a religious organization." i was motivated to home-schooled and Google-schooled my self in blogging. Thank God today, i earn what a bank Executive Director earns Monthly via my two blog www.Tipsmill.com & www.Vibenigeria.com

To be a successful blogger, You need to study your audience, write what they are searching for, write quality contents, advertise your blog on Nairaland, facebook or google ads. leave the rest to God

Sincerely, its not easy to be successful in bloggging. Inshallah, Im going to write a long essay on how nairaland contributed to my blogging success and i hope seun will help put it on front page then...

Many thanks to Seun for creating nairaland, Jidetheblogger for writting ogbonge guide to blogger which gave me a good foundation in my blogging career.

Im greatful smiley[/b]
Hi! I also want to be a blogger. How can you help?
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by Harvard13(m): 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
must it be system? cant u use phone?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Old Naijamobile.tk Now Changed To 9jamobile.net / Codecademy Or Coursera, Which Is The Best For Online Learning? / Webmasters Introduce Yourself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.