Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria (14526 Views)

10 Top Secrets To Become A Successful Blogger / Great Tips On How To Become A Successful Blogger And Drivetraffics To Your Blog / Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by akintayo1(m): 11:32pm On May 01, 2015
Harvard13:
must it be system? cant u use phone?
With the rise in mobile technology, yes you can "start" with a very good high end phone but as soon as you have enough money to buy yourself a laptop, .......please do.

The benefits that comes along with blogging on laptop computers can not be describe with word enough.

Blogging is a business, laptop computers is a tool you need to execute your business with ease.
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by akintayo1(m): 3:56pm On May 02, 2015
kennysympathy:
Information, they say is the key to success. Thanks for the info, sir.

Sir can you visit this blog and advice me on how to make it grow http://unix9jablog. it is just a month old blog. 07038853823 is my number we can chat on whatsapp.

Thanks for the honor, but unfortunately I don't advice or recommend anyone to start blogging on anything . or ..

There are lots of factors that makes readers or buyers trust and value a blog, having a self hosted blog is just one of the starting criteria.

Blogging is a serious business that require both the investment of "time and money", I know is not easy in this country to be putting money on something for about a year without any profit in sight.

But if you're serious and truely want financial security out from your online business, get yourself a self hosted blog.

with as little as 3,000 Naira you can get self hosted WordPress blog for a year.

Besides, my whatsapp ID is 08137252269
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by akintayo1(m): 4:30pm On May 02, 2015
upsonn:

I am interested... Pls email me @healthmatas@gmail.com... +23437528465.
You can reach me via Whatsapp 08137252269 or email: Shamsudeen (at) cybernaira dot com.
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by webspark: 1:26pm On May 05, 2015
If u need adsense to make money from your blog. mail me @ swiftpayxchange@gmail.com
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by KivosWebmasters: 3:41pm On May 06, 2015
webspark:

The Nigerian Internet Webmasters Association (NIWA) has the following aims and objectives:

1. To promote Website designers, developers, programmers and freelancers in Nigeria
2. To help educate members on the need for ethical conduct during programing and web development and all other online activities.
3. To promote a positive online image for Nigeria through its members

Visit http://www.niwa.com.ng for more details.
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by akintayo1(m): 12:22am On May 09, 2015
osimataylor:
Pls I want to link up with you.
Teleiyi@yahoo.com.

Get me on Whatsapp ID 08137252269 OR BB 5569B1C3
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by akintayo1(m): 12:27am On May 09, 2015
yemolz:
I really want to be a blogger pls, I need more info

Follow the link in my signature and download the ebook, it will supply you with a vast knowledge about blogging and how to turn it into a business.
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by bobbyANSELEM: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
5 THINGS I WISH I KNEW BEFORE GOING INTO BLOGGING.

At first when I started blogging I was inexperienced. I knew absolutely nothing about SEO and that was my major regret.

So, i decided to write this piece of article to bring to your awareness on major SEO Tips you need to know before starting up your blog.

Follow this link to read the major SEO Tips you should know before starting up a blog
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by juliusijidola: 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
Hmm
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by juliusijidola: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
akintayo1:
To become successful here in Nigeria as a full-time blogger,making your living online,to be honest with you,i must say this even if you're not ready to accept it,"you must be ready to work extra miles more than other countries blogger".If you accept this fact,then follow my step guide to become a successful blogger from scratch.

The first step to become a successful blogger is to get your lap-top first.This may be funny to you,but i have seen so many "newbie" blogger depending on "cyber cafe" to do blogging.This won't help you at all,in-fact your supposed journey of one year will take five years if not more than.Blogging is a time consuming and hard work,most of the time, i do my blogging job at night.you can be at cyber cafe all the time at night.Sometime, i spend 10 straight hours on my lap-top.how much will you pay for that in a cyber cafe?There are 1 million and 1 things associate with blogging,depending on cyber cafe won't help.Blogging is a real job,treat it like your 9 to 5 day job.Get the tools needed.ASAP.

The next step is to get trained on the tricks and tips of professional blogging,to do this you will need to be ready to follow instructions and ready to spend money and time.join bloggers group,mingle with people of the same aims and goal as you.buy related books,but don't buy crap.visit other blogs in your niche area see what they are doing,and learn how to do it also.practice on your writing skill regularly.Blogging is all about writing.

This third step may sound also funny to you,but i tell you ,for me is the most crucial step to any successful online venture.Get unlimited internet access.anything short than that will slow down your learning progress.When i was still settling for limited internet access,sometimes when i came across a useful video i need to download and watch later,maybe the video is about 135mb and all i have left is 50mb.That video is gone,the chance to learn from it also is waste.You won't even work on a site properly as you're supposed to.

The fourth step is,don't wait till you learn every thing start immediately you have your lap-top and internet access even if is limited internet access.As you journey along you will discovered the right lane to follow.I didn't know how to set-up a wordpress blog when i first design my blog,all i did was,i bought hosting and install the software and started mumble jumbo with the dame thing.

The fifth step,continue learning ,don't stop.Blogging is an ongoing process,so continue moving to the next level.One important advice here is "Google is your Friend" when ever you discover something and you don't know how to go about it,Google it my brother.

The six step,build readership and trust first between you and your audience before thinking of monetizing your blog.don't put the money first,it won't work.you will kill the very thing you came to achieve before you get started.

enough of the sermon,i started blogging for money from the scratch without a physical mentor or teacher,i learn from the internet and cyber mingle,such as forums and bloggers group.Get started.
Wow you earn what a bank Executive Director earns and your blog no longer exists !!! shocked shocked
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by emperortrinity(m): 4:07am On Aug 02, 2019
[quote][/quote] lipsrsealed tongue grin Christians are known by prayer and the only thing that can save them is to [ESTIMENT PRAYER] about 8-10 year's to come that for GOD has promis to end surfrig.

Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by emperortrinity(m): 4:31am On Aug 02, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy A boy gave his mother a [gift of flawer] and her mothe accepted it with joy, but few day he found it in a wastbine and he hurry to mummy and ask, why is my gift at wastbine? mummy reply it is only USELESS thing are found there. the next day mummy ask him to bring a disc card and the card fell off on his hand and mummy call him USLESS BOY and he start to cry and mummy ask him why are you crying he say i am crying because i am going to be dispose just like other USELESS thing. :DA boy gave his mother a [gift of flawer] and her mothe accepted it with joy, but few day he found it in a wastbine and he hurry to mummy and ask, why is my gift at wastbine? mummy reply it is only USELESS thing are found there. the next day mummy ask him to bring a disc card and the card fell off on his hand and mummy call him USLESS BOY and he start to cry and mummy ask him why are you crying he say i am crying because i am going to be dispose just like other USELESS thing.

1 Share

Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by ptechs(m): 5:09am On Aug 02, 2019
Nice one , read my own review on how to start a successful blog in Nigeria , how to become a successful blogger

Read :

https://ptechs.com.ng/how-to-start-a-successful-blog-in-nigeria/

These are the steps on how to blog successfully in Nigeria and make money from your blog
Re: How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
Wondering how to know what to Blog about? Here are some tips to guide you ... https://howdoyounaija.com.ng/How-Do-You-Know-What-To-Blog-About/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Old Naijamobile.tk Now Changed To 9jamobile.net / Codecademy Or Coursera, Which Is The Best For Online Learning? / Webmasters Introduce Yourself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.