Stats: 3,160,414 members, 7,843,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (646580 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2013
Hayordejee:

bro we dnt nid to tke dix matter far, m gonna send u anoda or pay into ur bnk acct....dats nt a p

am very srry, pls no vex.
4h don pop..

Am a lagosian n i dont have to waste time in crucifing u.

House no b scam na lack of patience, 1 luv
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Hayordejee: 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2013
Emmikem:

am very srry, pls no vex.
4h don pop..

Am a lagosian n i dont have to waste time in crucifing u.

House no b scam na lack of patience, 1 luv

Bro, no p..... Thanx a lot
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
Hayordejee:

Bro, no p..... Thanx a lot

welcum..just lil patience
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Hayordejee: 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
Emmikem:

welcum..just lil patience

kindly hlp me wit d clockword mod.....i wanna partitn my mcard wif it....v nt yet rerooted my fone, shuld i reroot it b4 usin d clockword mod?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by dguyindcorner(m): 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
Timsilver:

you use it to download from torrent sites. it can be used to download in two ways.

The two ways are as follows:
1, Downloading through torrent files and
2, Downloading from torrent sites (via Magnet links).

DOWNLOADING THROUGH (.torrent) TORRENT FILES

Do you have utorrent installed on your phone?
Have you being to any torrent Site?
If you have, am sure you must have come across links such as ''TORRENT FILE'' or ''DOWNLOAD TORRENT FILE''
If you do click on such links your browser's download interface will pop up and you will have to download a torrent file to your preferred location.
You can open this torrent file immediately after download or leave it to a future time. Once you click open from your browser or just clicking on this torrent file from your file manager, your installed torrent client ''utorrent'' as the case maybe will pop up and you can start your download there and then.

DOWNLOADING FROM TORRENT SITES
(VIA MAGNET LINKS )

Have you being to any torrent Site?
If you have am sure you must have come across links such as ''GET THIS TORRENT'' or ''MAGNET LINK''.
Well, they are called magnet link because once you click them and you have a torrent client like ''utorrent'' for andriod installed; the download client pops up and you are asked to select the location on your device to save what you want to download unlike in the previous where you have to save and click on the torrent file.

Here are some torrent files that you can use to download these games. modern combat 4, N.O.V.A 3, and asphalt 7.
They are large because they are the full games.
Thanx, I will try it now n fnks for d links as well... Hope it works
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by FABITINO: 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
Please where can i get that phone,here in port-harcourt,and how can you spot the china and the original tecno n3,and again is the price FIXED or can i price it?,thanks in advance
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2013
Hayordejee:

kindly hlp me wit d clockword mod.....i wanna partitn my mcard wif it....v nt yet rerooted my fone, shuld i reroot it b4 usin d clockword mod?

Root it first.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by dguyindcorner(m): 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
Emmikem:

ya..n na him i de wait for in ikeja when thief collect ma N3
Na naija b dat for u o
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
dguy in dcorner:
Na naija b dat for u o

lmao grin..matter closed.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Hayordejee: 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
Emmikem:

Root it first.

k bro...mtn ntwck is kinda bad nw, m gonna do dat wen its gud
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by joshovo: 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2013
pls pst link to pes2013 pls
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2013
Hayordejee:

k bro...mtn ntwck is kinda bad nw, m gonna do dat wen its gud

sharp..no p
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2013
joshovo: pls pst link to pes2013 pls

the link is not rampant..chill oK

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by pj3400(m): 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2013
Hayordejee: u guyx shuld hlp me... i sent 1k card to emmikem arount 6.30pm yestady n he calld me bk and hlpd me for d mtn stuff, we called ourselves continously until around 10pm n he didnt tell me anifn abt d card nt until i loggd in dx mawnin to c him insultibg me and v tried callin his no bt hes nt picking up. I swear to God Almighty, i didnt sent him fake cards, at least, m nt a new guy here, y wud i do such bt if he insists i sebd him anoda, no p bt I knw d Lord is watxhing

Bro. Pls u don't even have to discuss ur deal here. Just let him know u never scam him and if he refuse to belif, just try and send anoda one.

Sum people are just too fast to respond to issues they never knew anytin about. I transfer sum amount of money to one guy for a sum goods and the money never dropped into his account and the money already left my account. Despite trying to explain to me, all he said was that, just find anoda money and send and that I shuld wait till whenever the issue get resolved and calling me names.

This kind of issues don devide friends, relationship, marriage etc.

Oga Emmi, please no vex. And I know that a time is coming that all dis help u are offering will turn out to be sumtin that will better ur life the more and forever.

Afternoon to u all.

Peace.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
pj3400:

Bro. Pls u don't even have to discuss ur deal here. Just let him know u never scam him and if he refuse to belif, just try and send anoda one.

Sum people are just too fast to respond to issues they never knew anytin about. I transfer sum amount of money to one guy for a sum goods and the money never dropped into his account and the money already left my account. Despite trying to explain to me, all he said was that, just find anoda money and send and that I shuld wait till whenever the issue get resolved and calling me names.

Oga Emmi, please no vex. And I know that a time is coming that all dis help u are offering will turn out to be sumtin that will better ur life the more and forever.

Afternoon to u all.

Peace.

hey..ready all post b4 u post.

Anyway thnks
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
pj3400:

Afternoon to u all.

Peace.

hey..read all post b4 u post, dont jump into mata like dis again,,cos e don destroy some people before.

Anyway thnks
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by CODEEATER(m): 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2013

htc users can now breath easy,our days of not using root apps r over,byebye to stock froyo/gingerbread,hello icecreamsandwitch...byebye 800mhz procesor,hello 1.42ghz...lol..so xcited
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by CODEEATER(m): 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
Tut 4 rooting g2,cumin VERY soon!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Hayordejee: 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2013
Emmikem:

Root it first.

nw dat its rooted, wat next?

rom mgr installd

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2013
Hayordejee:

nw dat its rooted, wat next?

rom mgr installd

just chill i get ne phone...cos the clockwordmod i gat is nt bck up.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by jspac(m): 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2013
CODE-EATER:
Tut 4 rooting g2,cumin VERY soon!
Dem don lock htc g2 thread?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by jspac(m): 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
Emmikem check your gmail.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Hotdiamond(m): 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
the topic is still HD GAMES RUNNING ON TECNO n3.
thanks.
If you guys Continue DERAILIN the thread. It will be locked. Beware.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Hayordejee: 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
Emmikem:

just chill i get ne phone...cos the clockwordmod i gat is nt bck up.

ok bt pls chk dis link out
http://tecnoandroids./2013/03/09/clockwork-mod-recovery-for-tecno-n3/
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by dragnet: 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2013
[size=18pt]you guys should try as much as possible to stick to the thread topic else the thread would be locked forever......this is just a warning
I'll unlock it by 12pm[/size]

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by dragnet: 5:18am On Apr 07, 2013
open. . .
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by dragnet: 5:19am On Apr 07, 2013
I apologize for the fact that I didn't stick to the time
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by hakunajay(m): 5:58am On Apr 07, 2013
dragnet: I apologize for the fact that I didn't stick to the time

You don't need to apologise just keep the thread locked. Abi you think say we go beg you?
@Op: you can change the topic to eg tecno n3 discussion thread. To cover all that will be discussed here. I wonder why a very interesting and crowd pulling thread like this should be locked. Na wa o...
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 0Edward0(m): 6:02am On Apr 07, 2013
Thank God o boy i nor fit sleep, na wa o *if N3 never kill me I go kill am* Gurus abeg link to better HD racing game not need for speed
*emmikem => netzro*
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by seyizma(m): 7:15am On Apr 07, 2013
please who knows which torrent site have enough android games, fifa 12 inclusive
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Hayordejee: 7:28am On Apr 07, 2013
all dis admin jx dy jealous cos dis thread don long...lol
sm1 hlp me wif fifa 12....v v dloaded it n d data file bt wen i open d game, it ll jx close
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 07, 2013
brainrex pls changevd topic to ALL N3 DISCUSSIONS................… so dat dis thread wont be locked

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (484) (Reply)

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)