Stats: 3,155,618 members, 7,827,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (645166 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by rastarman(m): 9:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
Chikebrain:
Download sybia TV, You get to watch lives matches and movies. I'm currently watching Man U and Man City Match. Works only on rooted phones
skysport is good for android it is very good for streaming live matches, 3g Ensure. u can also try coolstream and freetux
sybia is a good one too.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by musaesha: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
Chikebrain:
Download sybia TV, You get to watch lives matches and movies. I'm currently watching Man U and Man City Match. Works only on rooted phones
wch ntwrk ar u using?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Dmedalion: 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
Asphalt 7 Heat Online Multiplayer challenge
I.D-. dmedalion
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by LCDD: 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
Brainrex: How to Root Tecno n3
http://brainrex..com/2012/12/how-to-root-tecno-n3-android-phone.html?m=1

I don't know what the problem is,ve tried rooting my tecno n3 using the above instructions and it never worked. Whenever i click that first button,it shows and error message dat i should restart my device and if i do that and then click on the first button the phone goes off completely .comes alive again only after removing the battery and putting it back again. Pls hw do i solve dis prob?
i
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by joshovo: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2013
link me to pes2013 ooo
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by musaesha: 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
joshovo: link me to pes2013 ooo
plx can i play realfootball even if ma phne is nt rooted?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by sylaz(m): 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
Where person fit get dopee themes abegg??
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by megaphantom(m): 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
Chikebrain:
oga nr too tok.....root ko....branch ni......e dy work on non rooted fones jare
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by megaphantom(m): 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
musaesha: plx can i play realfootball even if ma phne is nt rooted?
ogbeni sure na
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by musaesha: 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
megaphantom: ogbeni sure na
pls hw do i watch live mtch without scratchng usin airtel.and its 3g plx hlp me
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by megaphantom(m): 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
musaesha: pls hw do i watch live mtch without scratchng usin airtel.and its 3g plx hlp me
sybla tv....go to sybla.com to download.......buh i cannot categorically guarantee u a scratchless experience....nr b naija u dy?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
LCDD:

I don't know what the problem is,ve tried rooting my tecno n3 using the above instructions and it never worked. Whenever i click that first button,it shows and error message dat i should restart my device and if i do that and then click on the first button the phone goes off completely .comes alive again only after removing the battery and putting it back again. Pls hw do i solve dis prob?
i
keep doin it... i had to do mine over 36 times before it worked....
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
Guys please am crying 4 help! My n3 wifi is saying error and wount turn on then my mobile data does'nt work too. It's been 2 days nw and I've done factory reset 8 times bt it still does'nt work(crying)please I dnt hav money to buy another pls guys help me
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by aia99: 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2013
gurus in d house i dont know whenever i run some games which i hav been playing smoothly b4 on my n3,d display of d games goes blurred even though i uninstall and reinstall it d same tin is observed,deleting the game entirely amd sending it back doesn'nt make any difference,d opera mini dat comes wit d n3 has also become blurred,pls i need solution o
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by fadinus(m): 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2013
E b lyk say of this N3's get issues o
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by chineduho: 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2013
For those that use mtn bis on their n3,do you change any settings.how can i get it to work on mine.thanks
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Hayordejee: 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
Chikebrain:

wow! tnx
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Hayordejee: 11:13pm On Apr 08, 2013
aia99: gurus in d house i dont know whenever i run some games which i hav been playing smoothly b4 on my n3,d display of d games goes blurred even though i uninstall and reinstall it d same tin is observed,deleting the game entirely amd sending it back doesn'nt make any difference,d opera mini dat comes wit d n3 has also become blurred,pls i need solution o

r u using chainfire 3d?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by funkymeky: 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
All of u dat have rooted ur phones, I hope u guys know d dangers of rooting and I hope dat u all know dat brainrex did not root his phone..... Be wise o..
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by LCDD: 11:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
deejay_harry1: i dnt think so... root ur phone na... it wont take u 10 minutes

ve tried several times to root my set,no way.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by LCDD: 11:46pm On Apr 08, 2013
funkymeky: All of u dat have rooted ur phones, I hope u guys know d dangers of rooting and I hope dat u all know dat brainrex did not root his phone..... Be wise o..

what are the demerits,pls
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by funkymeky: 12:09am On Apr 09, 2013
Brainrex:
Not rooted
. Y didn't brainrex root his phone None of u even asked him and u guys are just rooting your phones like 'ode'...... U guys should use ur head o..... Ur phone warranty has bin voided o... Hope u all know..
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by CODEEATER(m): 12:25am On Apr 09, 2013
AD:

HTC G2 Now rooted and runing Android 4.2 Jelly Bean,chk d g2 thread 4 details... (^_^)
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 09, 2013
funkymeky: . Y didn't brainrex root his phone None of u even asked him and u guys are just rooting your phones like 'ode'...... U guys should use ur head o..... Ur phone warranty has bin voided o... Hope u all know..
Lol, Guy calm down na, if you no wan root ur Fone na ur wahala be that, we know the disadvantages of rooting a Fone, how can an Android user not root his/her Fone, WTF
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by aia99: 1:23am On Apr 09, 2013
Hayordejee:

r u using chainfire 3d?
yep bro
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by LCDD: 1:25am On Apr 09, 2013
LCDD:

ve tried several times to root my set,no way.

finally rooted.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by steric58(m): 1:30am On Apr 09, 2013
i don join d family today ooo tecno t3 tin.d fone just drain ma 7mb lol
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by steric58(m): 1:36am On Apr 09, 2013
hmm rooting on ma mind ooo abeg where i go get fifa
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 4:14am On Apr 09, 2013
js_pac: Mtn edge here na rubbish chai i pity those using D3 and sons.
Btw Thanks Emmikem wink

owfa, u on whatsapp make we nack 4 our group.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 4:17am On Apr 09, 2013
Dmedalion: Asphalt 7 Heat Online Multiplayer challenge
I.D-. dmedalion

oga...na u ?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 4:19am On Apr 09, 2013
CODE-EATER:
AD:

HTC G2 Now rooted and runing Android 4.2 Jelly Bean,chk d g2 thread 4 details... (^_^)

hw much is this G2 gan...cos ur ads to much
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 4:23am On Apr 09, 2013
veektorh:
Lol, Guy calm down na, if you no wan root ur Fone na ur wahala be that, we know the disadvantages of rooting a Fone, how can an Android user not root his/her Fone, WTF

bro of life...I WAS LIKE DAMN! Seeing those post, no be prob na
if u dont want to root andriod, fine! but mind you this N3 must be rooted. cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (484) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II