Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,414 members, 7,843,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (646579 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by jspac(m): 4:45am On Apr 09, 2013
funkymeky: . Y didn't brainrex root his phone None of u even asked him and u guys are just rooting your phones like 'ode'...... U guys should use ur head o..... Ur phone warranty has bin voided o... Hope u all know..
CODE RED! LEARNER ALERT! Rex was the first to root his Tn3 Fyi rooting has more advantages than demerits.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Dmedalion: 5:36am On Apr 09, 2013
Emmikem:

oga...na u ?
lol, yup..
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 6:42am On Apr 09, 2013
If your android is not rooted, then there is no fun in using the phone. Its like being in a castle with luxury and never had access to the kitchen, parlor, pool, garage, cinema and the rest.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 6:46am On Apr 09, 2013
So there's nobody to help me about my n3 wifi problem after 3 post begging you guys? I'm disappointed please show some concern am down here frustrated, wifi says error and wount turn on and gprs even though open wount work still. Please I need help!!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 6:47am On Apr 09, 2013
aia99: gurus in d house i dont know whenever i run some games which i hav been playing smoothly b4 on my n3,d display of d games goes blurred even though i uninstall and reinstall it d same tin is observed,deleting the game entirely amd sending it back doesn'nt make any difference,d opera mini dat comes wit d n3 has also become blurred,pls i need solution o
You don go install chainfire3d and reduced textures come forget u did.
See if I catch you there, you go run go open chainfire3d and umark the textures reduced

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by CODEEATER(m): 7:04am On Apr 09, 2013
Emmikem:

hw much is this G2 gan...cos ur ads to much
fairly used or London used,15k-16k
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 7:12am On Apr 09, 2013
Guys answer me nau, am telling u my n3 wifi does'nt turn on anymore and my mobile data does work too which means am nt browsing with it anymore and imagine none of you even show concern. Do you guys just don't want to help at all? It's because you dont know how it feels
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by funkymeky: 7:14am On Apr 09, 2013
Emmikem:

bro of life...I WAS LIKE DAMN! Seeing those post, no be prob na
if u dont want to root andriod, fine! but mind you this N3 must be rooted. cheesy grin
. Is dat wot u tink? Dat d fone must be rooted... U funi like wen baba suwe bin dey shit for container..... Well d gud news is dat I don't have to root my fone cos I can do evritin tin I want to do it... I ve gta, ps 13, commando, vpn, set dns, screen shot, download managers, etc all installed and working perfectly...... I rest
ma case... ROOTERS
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by valboy20(m): 7:24am On Apr 09, 2013
Dude...we no dey buy lie 4 here....xo softly dey sample ya lie ad
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by funkymeky: 7:25am On Apr 09, 2013
js_pac:
CODE RED! LEARNER ALERT! Rex was the first to root his Tn3 Fyi rooting has more advantages than demerits.
. Do I sound like a learner to u Dem neva bin born u wen I bin start molding, pls I'm a programmer and net designer... Piss out

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Proffdada: 7:27am On Apr 09, 2013
funkymeky: . Y didn't brainrex root his phone None of u even asked him and u guys are just rooting your phones like 'ode'...... U guys should use ur head o..... Ur phone warranty has bin voided o... Hope u all know..

A fool dat doesn't know n doesn't want to know
Rooting gives absolute access in tweaking and modification.you will able to understand ur Android better n not stumble in darkness of ignorance. A lotta noobs have upgraded their knowledge and increased their IQs by rooting
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by xanders(m): 7:51am On Apr 09, 2013
Hello guys. I.really need the backup stock rom for N7. A chap got his N7 bricked shocked. And asked for me help.
Also, quick tip for N3.
If you got any issues with you OS while modding e.g. ur n3 not browsing, just use brainrex stock rom backup and ;Droot explorer. Copy and paste the extracted contents of system/bin and /xbin, from the stock back up to your n3 system/bin and /xbin. And viola! Issue fixed! Ive actually done this and it worked. Give thanks to mr brainrex for his back up. To creat your own back up simply use "online nandroid vackup

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 8:06am On Apr 09, 2013
xanders: Hello guys. I.really need the backup stock rom for N7. A chap got his N7 bricked shocked. And asked for me help.
Also, quick tip for N3.
If you got any issues with you OS while modding e.g. ur n3 not browsing, just use brainrex stock rom backup and ;Droot explorer. Copy and paste the extracted contents of system/bin and /xbin, from the stock back up to your n3 system/bin and /xbin. And viola! Issue fixed! Ive actually done this and it worked. Give thanks to mr brainrex for his back up. To creat your own back up simply use "online nandroid vackup
Hmmmm
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 8:15am On Apr 09, 2013
Dmedalion: lol, yup..

hehehehe.... if my Oga at the top pay me, we go nack that asphalt...
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 8:16am On Apr 09, 2013
CODE-EATER:
fairly used or London used,15k-16k

abi make I no buy N3 again ni...hehehehe N3 is my first priority.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by BrightDeGea(m): 8:24am On Apr 09, 2013
Buy Q1
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ksax: 8:24am On Apr 09, 2013
@ HOLLASLYD Were did u download ur winrar for the upgrading of RAM
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Chikebrain: 8:46am On Apr 09, 2013
musaesha: wch ntwrk ar u using?
i use mtn boss
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Berryman: 9:13am On Apr 09, 2013
23jerryking: Guys answer me nau, am telling u my n3 wifi does'nt turn on anymore and my mobile data does work too which means am nt browsing with it anymore and imagine none of you even show concern. Do you guys just don't want to help at all? It's because you dont know how it feels
Follow xanders' guide above or boot into recovery and select reboot. Hope it helps. Report on success or otherwise.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by pj3400(m): 9:14am On Apr 09, 2013
ayodot:

hey buddy. I should replied but the thread was lock for no reasonable reason. all the same, I stay in Imoru, what about u. happy Sunday

Where in imoru? We stayed in obalajas compound before we left in 2001. Are u sure I don't knw you? Ayo right? U can check me in Ecobank if u wish. Do u knw any Yusuf that stays in Molipa? Schooling in OOU? Takia.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Berryman: 9:21am On Apr 09, 2013
Could u pls mention some disadvantages of rooting other dan warranty voiding. Cos i don't tink having my warranty voided is enough reason 2 not av had my fone rooted. Besides, warranty is limited.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Dmedalion: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2013
Emmikem:

k
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Berryman: 9:33am On Apr 09, 2013
Emmikem:

Emmikem, hw far wit d clockworkmod tingy?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Berryman: 9:36am On Apr 09, 2013
Dmedalion: k
Dmed, i dey hail oo. Welcome 2d thread.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Berryman: 9:44am On Apr 09, 2013
Can anyone help with real football 2012 apk+data link. Pls hvga, non-torrent and not uploaded. net and not filesear 500mb plus link. Or also provide premium uploaded. net account. Tanx.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by illswift(m): 10:58am On Apr 09, 2013
pls oooo,hw do I go about the installation of dead trigger,anyone pls??
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by sylaz(m): 11:34am On Apr 09, 2013
Please my jbed keeps telling me incomplete compilation space ooooo... And the file no pass 978k......... What to do?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by FKO1(m): 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
MY NEW TYME KILLER

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by FKO1(m): 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
Dmedalion: lol, yup..
DMED NA NOW U SHOW FACE
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by FKO1(m): 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
Emmikem:

abi make I no buy N3 again ni...hehehehe N3 is my first priority.
THE FONE BAM PASS N3,BUT ANYTIN WEY MAKE D FONE FALL FOR GROUND D SCREEN DON CAST B DAT

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (484) (Reply)

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.