Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (644518 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
proffnico: Me tn3
damnit
wich network do u use? ?
i envy ur dload speed
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by proffnico(m): 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2013
Francheezy:
damnit
wich network do u use? ?
i envy ur dload speed
MTN bro..
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by valboy20(m): 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
bola4love: . plz I have been trying to download but I don't get how to download or where to download please I need ur help wit more explanation

goto coolrom.com

search for sony PSP rom and select
then choose any game you want.

the download ish is straight forward
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by valboy20(m): 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
chrisgt: Plz i'av been try to instal gangstar rio on my tecno n3 all day long i cant still get it to play plz how am i going to install this game plz help me cuz if i want to play it it will ask me to get adtnal data of which i download it complet plz ooh as u help God will help u

the answer to your problem lies in previous pages buh you don't wanna go read it.

anyway lemme help your laziness.

download zarchiver for extracting the game from it's zip file.

open zarchiver and goto ucdownloads folder, this is where your downloaded files from ucbrowser are stored.

locate and install the gangster rio.apk but don't open it. then look for it's zipped cache file. click on it just once and select extract, navigate back to your SD root and click on Android, then click on data. when it opens, now press the option button and select extract here. wait for the extraction. after the extraction, you can now open the game and play.

if you followed this procedure and you still can't get the game to play, I'm afraid you need to dash your phone out and enjoy your 3110c

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Donclassic(m): 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2013
Please help, my tecno n3 lags when ever I start playing music, what could be the fault pls
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by darea18: 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
proffnico: Me tn3
i envy ur netwrk. 733kb/sec. na wa .
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
Immanuelar:
Tnx Tim silver, d phone is now rooted, I used your method. Please hw can I nw increase the memory, I don't want to use the titanium backup method. Tnx.

Anytime, you have to partition your memory card with the method posted previous.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by proffnico(m): 11:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
darea18: i envy ur netwrk. 733kb/sec. na wa .
I have witnessed 1055kb/sec on this freaking tn3. Enjoying it big time bro.

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by OmichaelO: 12:06am On Jun 16, 2013
1MB/s here also

cheesy cheesy

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by chrisgt: 1:22am On Jun 16, 2013
valboy20:

the answer to your problem lies in previous pages buh you don't wanna go read it.

anyway lemme help your laziness.

download zarchiver for extracting the game from it's zip file.

open zarchiver and goto ucdownloads folder, this is where your downloaded files from ucbrowser are stored.

locate and install the gangster rio.apk but don't open it. then look for it's zipped cache file. click on it just once and select extract, navigate back to your SD root and click on Android, then click on data. when it opens, now press the option button and select extract here. wait for the extraction. after the extraction, you can now open the game and play.

if you followed this procedure and you still can't get the game to play, I'm afraid you need to dash your phone out and enjoy your 3110c
hey man if u wanna help u do that and if u dont u hold ur tung people in dis house av help u ones if not twices so stop embrsng me bcuz u want to help
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 2:41am On Jun 16, 2013
chrisgt:
hey man if u wanna help u do that and if u dont u hold ur tung people in dis house av help u ones if not twices so stop embrsng me bcuz u want to help
get use to it brother hes always like dat,anyway,i apologice on his behalf
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by wisdomray: 4:53am On Jun 16, 2013
Donclassic: Please help, my tecno n3 lags when ever I start playing music, what could be the fault pls
i have experienced, all u have to do is remove d music player shortcut from ur home screen (i.e d one wit d player options) then u r gud to go

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 5:41am On Jun 16, 2013
MTN 4.5Mbps!!!!!!!

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by tunzi(m): 7:06am On Jun 16, 2013
My fellow bros did any1 of u increase ur ram? And please i nid d tutorial on hw to upgrade to jellybean
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by realceeg(m): 7:21am On Jun 16, 2013
lacosteIII:

download it from here

www26.zippyshare.com/v/77949515/file.html

unlimited cash and glu coins...so that you can buy and upgrade everything...WHEN YOU OPEN THAT SITE, SCROLL TO THE RIGHT AND INPUT THE SAME LETTER YOU SEE IN THE BOX...(for example, if you see [BoY giRL] ,,, input as [BoY , giRL]
click on download now and install it...play d game...buy anything u want for free...
pls guy i have been trying to download as you said,but the thing is not downloading,i even had to register with the site to b able to dwnld but i cldnt,,,,,abeg bros no ves help me again abeg ,,wit the link,i need the game..
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by iheanyi40(m): 7:45am On Jun 16, 2013
For those who changed the flip font(asin if u used symbian diaz an app called flip font used in changing d writing pattern) how can I change it in my p3
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by codeaddict(m): 8:19am On Jun 16, 2013
O.michael.O:
1MB/s here also

cheesy cheesy
MTN, right?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Olive64(m): 8:54am On Jun 16, 2013
9free:
Same procedure!!!!
But do it only when you have full network.
Mostly around midnight.
Goodluck.
Hi there....thanx for your help earlier. I did the 2hr plan at night and got the message welcoming me to the 2hr 1-day plan...i subscribed at about 12:48am on 15th June....i browsed for 30mins, removed my ba3 at 1:30am......waited 24hrs....but after the 24hrs of waiting, i put the sim back 1:30am this morning [16th] and sent reset to 131....then i recieved a message telling me my 2hr plan is still active.... Now dats the problem, i know sometin is wrong somehw....i tried downloading some videos and they downloaded....but the time u see when you check your data balance was still counting.... Even though its already past the expiry date...the plan was supposed to expire 12:48am today and i was still browsing with it at about 5am..... I've used 100mins now, but i still removed my sim again.... I dunno wat else to do, the same thing happened to me the last time i tried the tweak.... Please Help, anyone, someone, here goes another wasted 250naira.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by physise(m): 9:20am On Jun 16, 2013
Olive64: Hi there....thanx for your help earlier. I did the 2hr plan at night and got the message welcoming me to the 2hr 1-day plan...i subscribed at about 12:48am on 15th June....i browsed for 30mins, removed my ba3 at 1:30am......waited 24hrs....but after the 24hrs of waiting, i put the sim back 1:30am this morning [16th] and sent reset to 131....then i recieved a message telling me my 2hr plan is still active.... Now dats the problem, i know sometin is wrong somehw....i tried downloading some videos and they downloaded....but the time u see when you check your data balance was still counting.... Even though its already past the expiry date...the plan was supposed to expire 12:48am today and i was still browsing with it at about 5am..... I've used 100mins now, but i still removed my sim again.... I dunno wat else to do, the same thing happened to me the last time i tried the tweak.... Please Help, anyone, someone, here goes another wasted 250naira.
u neva hear say mtn don block dis method
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Olive64(m): 9:29am On Jun 16, 2013
physise: u neva hear say mtn don block dis method
Oh boy you must be kiddn..... Damn!!! There goes another 250naira... Anyhw sha, thanx for your reply....so is there any new method or something?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by physise(m): 9:35am On Jun 16, 2013
Olive64: Oh boy you must be kiddn..... Damn!!! There goes another 250naira... Anyhw sha, thanx for your reply....so is there any new method or something?
yea i think xo
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 9:57am On Jun 16, 2013
Olive64: Hi there....thanx for your help earlier. I did the 2hr plan at night and got the message welcoming me to the 2hr 1-day plan...i subscribed at about 12:48am on 15th June....i browsed for 30mins, removed my ba3 at 1:30am......waited 24hrs....but after the 24hrs of waiting, i put the sim back 1:30am this morning [16th] and sent reset to 131....then i recieved a message telling me my 2hr plan is still active.... Now dats the problem, i know sometin is wrong somehw....i tried downloading some videos and they downloaded....but the time u see when you check your data balance was still counting.... Even though its already past the expiry date...the plan was supposed to expire 12:48am today and i was still browsing with it at about 5am..... I've used 100mins now, but i still removed my sim again.... I dunno wat else to do, the same thing happened to me the last time i tried the tweak.... Please Help, anyone, someone, here goes another wasted 250naira.
Bros, send 103 to 131
Change apn: blackberry.net
Guckluck.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 9:59am On Jun 16, 2013
physise: u neva hear say mtn don block dis method
Bros, no talk wetin you no know
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Olodapsing(m): 10:04am On Jun 16, 2013
d plan no more xpaire in 24hrs its now 48hrs.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 10:09am On Jun 16, 2013
9free: MTN 4.5Mbps!!!!!!!
that speed on tecno n3?.dat so far is d best speed have seen on a mobile device in nigeria
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by tunzi(m): 10:41am On Jun 16, 2013
Pls hw can i unbrick n3 o. My friends own
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Olive64(m): 10:42am On Jun 16, 2013
Olodapsing:
d plan no more xpaire in 24hrs its now 48hrs.
@Olodapsing, are you sure about that?..... And @9free, i already sent that 103 and 106 to 131 but got the same message, "your 2hr plan is still active, you have used....".... If this style works no more, is there any other method you can share?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by keypoint29(m): 10:50am On Jun 16, 2013
plsss ooooo.....i created a partition on ma memory card using ma fone,by debugin it wif ma laptop...wen i opened ma link2sd it says second partition nt found and ma fone too is unable to see ma memory card,help oooo
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by myhobbies(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2013
Please my follow N3 users, my Avg Antivirus sees my sybla tv as a threat to my phone and the sybla tv has being doing force close. Is there any better tv apps aside sybla tv? Who is helping na pls
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by keypoint29(m): 11:47am On Jun 16, 2013
keypoint29: plsss ooooo.....i created a partition on ma memory card using ma fone,by debugin it wif ma laptop...wen i opened ma link2sd it says second partition nt found and ma fone too is unable to see ma memory card,help oooo
pls help me oo
keypoint29: plsss ooooo.....i created a partition on ma memory card using ma fone,by debugin it wif ma laptop...wen i opened ma link2sd it says second partition nt found and ma fone too is unable to see ma memory card,help oooo
pls help me oo
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by myhobbies(m): 11:50am On Jun 16, 2013
myhobbies: Please my follow N3 users, my Avg Antivirus sees my sybla tv as a threat to my phone and the sybla tv has being doing force close. Is there any better tv apps aside sybla tv?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 11:54am On Jun 16, 2013
9free: MTN 4.5Mbps!!!!!!!
dat shld b 450kbps

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (484) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II