Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (645358 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by LeJeun3: 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2013
Porting aurora this weekend........ cry
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by xwebyna(m): 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2013
Emmysteve: bros how did u download TuneIn radio PRO? how much did you pay

If you have never heard of blackmart, then go search for it. It's like another play store full with free paid app...
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by yehmy(m): 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
myhobbies:
where d boi dey na?
na me nw
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lacosteIII(m): 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2013
naijathings: HI GUYS I DOWNLOADED [size=16pt]NEED FOR SPEED SHIFT[/size].. HOW DO I PLACE THE DATA FOLDER FOR THE GAME TO WORK?
I HAVE TRIED ALL DAY AND I EVEN DOWNLOADED CHAINFIRE BECAUSE OF THIS.
SOMEONE PLS GIMME A SOLUTION

[size=16pt]I also downloaded NFS MOST WANTED[/size] and I put the cache file in Android/Data/
when I try to run the game, it comes up and varnishes cry

[size=18pt]Pls someone gimme a solution[/size]

IT IS VERY SIMPLE, YOU NEED INTERNET CONNECTION THE FIRST TIME TO VERIFY INSTALLATION.....AFTER YOU HAVE VERIFIED IT THE FIRST TIME, YOU CAN PLAY NFS MOST WANTED WITHOUT CONNECTION AGAIN...i can see nobody replied you, so i decided to help...CHEERS!!!.....
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by myhobbies(m): 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2013
Law naza: ok thank you
You are welcome and highly favoured
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by keypoint29(m): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2013
guys,must i create linux if i want to
partition my memory card? i partitioned
my memory card today without creatin
linux and my fone memory stil reduce
wen i install applications,pls help me
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by xwebyna(m): 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2013
keypoint29: guys,must i create linux if i want to
partition my memory card? i partitioned
my memory card today without creatin
linux and my fone memory stil reduce
wen i install applications,pls help me

It works well without Linux bro
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by xwebyna(m): 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2013
Olive64: Hey Ya'll..... About the mtn Magic sim stuff..... Does anyone have any hacked sim for sale? I'm at Lokoja, kogi.....please reply
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Colemanz(m): 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2013
pls who knows how much is dis n3 in onitsha now..because i wanna buy it on friday
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2013
myhobbies:
You are welcome and highly favoured
do you know the current price of d5 in PORT-HARCOURT
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emmysteve(m): 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2013
xwebyna:

If you have never heard of blackmart, then go search for it. It's like another play store full with free paid app...
i avnt heard of it pls where can i download it?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by myhobbies(m): 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
Law naza: do you know the current price of d5 in PORT-HARCOURT
Me not in PH.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Gosj01(m): 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2013
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2013
myhobbies:
Me not in PH.
never mind i have gotten the answer,is 15,5k
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by myhobbies(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2013
Law naza: never mind i have gotten the answer,is 15,5k
ok sir.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Dlee1(m): 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2013
Colemanz: pls who knows how much is dis n3 in onitsha now..because i wanna buy it on friday
Guy stop spamming this thread with the same question. Go back to page 348 and you will see the answer to your question.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by xwebyna(m): 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
Emmysteve: i avnt heard of it pls where can i download it?

Google search it bro.... The size not much

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Otantu: 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2013
my tecno D3 is 4 sale oooooooo
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Olive64(m): 1:17am On Jun 19, 2013
xwebyna:

Add me on WhatsApp 08184688502 and let's talk
Guy i no dey Whatsapp oh.... I use a stupid java phone that doesn't support the app.... Where do you stay and How much? Help a bro here cuz i'm still a student oh.... I've wasted 500h on this now...Please reply
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by MRXELA(m): 3:34am On Jun 19, 2013
pls guys help i did d magic sim yestaday an insarted the sim 2day. and was browsin free until i got dis massage u have used 90% of ur data. and after some time i recived another massage you have exhuasted your 2H data plan. plz what do i do.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emmysteve(m): 6:23am On Jun 19, 2013
xwebyna:

Google search it bro.... The size not much
pls how did u solve the low memory problm? thanx
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Kayode4un: 6:36am On Jun 19, 2013
hello pls i av a problem.... someone pressed the poot buttton on my phon afta... it already rooted.... av tried rootig it again but root check keeps saying .. i av no root ascees pls i beg . ineed help wat do i do pls ...pls wat do i do cleared the memory a still dsame pls ...abeg wat doi do
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by austinsmat(m): 6:50am On Jun 19, 2013
Tecno is a useless company reasons I call useless it that I got angry with them after wasted my time and energy and got frustrated. I search this p3 and N3 in kano.i wasted my time to search it shop by shop at beruit road kano spend more that two hours, all the dealers are saying that since a month they have not receive this two product from them that the company is lazy in production that that the company are after new product like n7 and f7 unlike Nokia lg and Samsung that u will still old product that was produced last three and four years. tecno should wise up because I was force to by and product likewise other people.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 7:29am On Jun 19, 2013
austinsmat: Tecno is a useless company reasons I call useless it that I got angry with them after wasted my time and energy and got frustrated. I search this p3 and N3 in kano.i wasted my time to search it shop by shop at beruit road kano spend more that two hours, all the dealers are saying that since a month they have not receive this two product from them that the company is lazy in production that that the company are after new product like n7 and f7 unlike Nokia lg and Samsung that u will still old product that was produced last three and four years. tecno should wise up because I was force to by and product likewise other people.
so becourse the phone is not in the market that is why you are insulting them,do you think is easy to manufacture a phone,guy cool down abeg
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by pators(m): 8:03am On Jun 19, 2013
Hw to get unlimited cash in gangstar rio so rockin wit it

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by gracesed(f): 8:27am On Jun 19, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]after rooting my phone everything was fine till i downloaded Root Toolbox. with this app i moved some system app to my Sd. then my phone started give problems. it takes a lot of time to get past the tecno logo (boot loop), it takes like 3trials to get past the 'enter password page'
most times it goes blank and the home screen wouldn't unlock. i can't make calls, open playstore, send or receive sms. i keep geting this errors;
process.android.com.acore has stopped unexpectedly, and similar errors. please what should i do?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by naijathings(m): 8:40am On Jun 19, 2013
lacosteIII:

IT IS VERY SIMPLE, YOU NEED INTERNET CONNECTION THE FIRST TIME TO VERIFY INSTALLATION.....AFTER YOU HAVE VERIFIED IT THE FIRST TIME, YOU CAN PLAY NFS MOST WANTED WITHOUT CONNECTION AGAIN...[size=14pt]i can see nobody replied you, so i decided to help[/size]...CHEERS!!!.....
thanks joooooor.. no mind all this people.. is there any particular type of cache i should have for this NFS? [size=16pt]I downloaded NFS most wanted and when i try to play it, it comes on, and shuts off by itself.. you have solution for this [/size]too? God bless
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by elbryant(m): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2013
xup room.....does anybody have firefix working on it n3
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by slimexy(m): 9:47am On Jun 19, 2013
pls how can i install pes 2011 apk and data on tecno p3
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by MRXELA(m): 10:52am On Jun 19, 2013
my ogas i beg i need help. i subcribe for mtn monthly with ( BBC - 21600) and my 1000 was with draw but this is d massage they sent me. Y'ello! Welcome to BBC You have just received 7 days FREE subscription to your Blackberry service! Expires 2013-07-26 10:17:43.941. abeg with God i need help cos i did d one month not d week pls any help.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ezehisaac(m): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2013
MR XELA: my ogas i beg i need help. i subcribe for mtn monthly with ( BBC - 21600) and my 1000 was with draw but this is d massage they sent me. Y'ello! Welcome to BBC You have just received 7 days FREE subscription to your Blackberry service! Expires 2013-07-26 10:17:43.941. abeg with God i need help cos i did d one month not d week pls any help.

this is simple, just go on with your browsin, they have just offered a one-week-free-plan to you
Note; your one month subscription is still intact
enjoy

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (484) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.