Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (643376 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by dionisaiah(m): 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
Guys gud evening, guys who have ps1 game on their phone, pls what d file name of ps1 rom, d one i downloaded is .Fz and didn't run on ppsspp,pls any info y mb is expiring tonight. Urgent response needed
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by NoQualms1(f): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
My calls go on hold. What can be done to correct it? It seems my ear always touch the hold button while making or receiving calls. I only enjoy my calls when on speaker. I need a solution biko.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by valboy20(m): 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2013
ezeh isaac:

thanks man , but that's where I downloaded virtually all the games that are even upto 1.2gb , yet they couldn't play .

Please help , i need help on this embarassed embarassed .

you're doing it the wrong way...it should play
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by valboy20(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
dionisaiah: Guys gud evening, guys who have ps1 game on their phone, pls what d file name of ps1 rom, d one i downloaded is .Fz and didn't run on ppsspp,pls any info y mb is expiring tonight. Urgent response needed

iso or bin
download from emuparadise..click on psx roms
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by valboy20(m): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
No Qualms: My calls go on hold. What can be done to correct it? It seems my ear always touch the hold button while making or receiving calls. I only enjoy my calls when on speaker. I need a solution biko.

you've stated the cause, its certain ya ear touches the hold option....why not resort to handsfree mode n give feedback
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ChristKid1: 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
Sup guys. I read the better version of n3 dats p3 is now 12k. So how much is n3 now? I know many of u bought it for 13k then grin
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ezehisaac(m): 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
valboy20:

you're doing it the wrong way...it should play

ok , so what am I not doing right , pls put me through
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ezehisaac(m): 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ah oga hollaslyd , thank God you're here . Pls o i downloaded fifa 12 from android mob but each time I tried installing it , it always give me an error msg and i still have it on my phone please i need your help on this (it's 1.2gb APK and cache)
embarassed embarassed
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emmysteve(m): 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2013
lacosteIII:

wat is the matter with d low internal memory?
it keep telling me low memory despite rooting the phone
. i dont knw next to do
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by iheanyi40(m): 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
pls oh i need an app.i can use and watch live match dat will work on mtn cos sum1 said it only works wit airtel
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by chuksi79(m): 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
No Qualms: My calls go on hold. What can be done to correct it? It seems my ear always touch the hold button while making or receiving calls. I only enjoy my calls when on speaker. I need a solution biko.

After dialling the number you want to call, press d right side button to lock the screen. That should solve the problem

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by shooks: 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2013
Good evening house, I find it difficult typing on my N3 even though I typed the right key I usually get the wrong response. The problem is with the first line of the keyboard.

When I type W, letter R or E do appear, its so with all the letters in the first line of the keyboard.

The SwiftKey app I downloaded didn't solvethe problem.

I'll appreciate any solution that will help me solve this problem.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by darea18: 10:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
shooks: Good evening house, I find it difficult typing on my N3 even though I typed the right key I usually get the wrong response. The problem is with the first line of the keyboard.

When I type W, letter R or E do appear, its so with all the letters in the first line of the keyboard.

The SwiftKey app I downloaded didn't solvethe problem.

I'll appreciate any solution that will help me solve this problem.
yu got a big thumb. Try usinq d tip of ur finger.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lacosteIII(m): 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
ezeh isaac:

ok , so what am I not doing right , pls put me through

follow the link below carefully :-

www.nairaland.com/1292407/guide-tutorial-how-increase-internal
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by jspac(m): 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2013

Cut off your ear.

You are welcome
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2013
js_pac:

Cut off your ear.

You are welcome
lol xD
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ezehisaac(m): 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
lacosteIII:

Download this one (PES 2012)

www.4shared.com/rar/kAVj7zMf/pes-2012-apkdata.htm

Extract it in an empty folder using 'simple unrar'...now move 'com.konami.pes2012' to obb folder...create obb folder in Android folder on ur sd card...install pes 2012.apk and play d game

angryi actually did as you directed but when i want to play the game , it always ask for additional download (180mb)
What should i do again
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ezehisaac(m): 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2013
lacosteIII:

follow the link below carefully :-

www.nairaland.com/1292407/guide-tutorial-how-increase-internal

u no understand me ni
I have upto 50mb internal memory
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Geniusvic(m): 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2013
Has anyone played modern combat 2 nd 3 on N3? Has anyone edited build. Prop without bricking?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by pators(m): 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
zeanslim:
Hw do u do dat.wat d cheat
pls oga modrator pls anyway i go fit upload dis cheat files
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by zeanslim(m): 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2013
pators: pls oga modrator pls anyway i go fit upload dis cheat files
Try usin drop box app..
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Neduzze5(m): 11:29pm On Jun 19, 2013

When receiving a call, press your switch off/on button to lock your phone. datzz alll!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by zeanslim(m): 11:40pm On Jun 19, 2013
Plz does any one knows an app dat can b used for takin video shots ?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Meklex(m): 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2013
My bis has expired, the 2h trick is it still valid and when will it expire is within the month
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by dionisaiah(m): 3:16am On Jun 20, 2013
Guys I wasted all time downloading ppsspp roms no one seems to run on the app.. Pls I nid help
link wer I can download iso roms
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by dionisaiah(m): 3:17am On Jun 20, 2013
Guys I wasted all my time downloading ppsspp roms no one seems to run on the app.. Pls I nid help
link wer I can download iso roms
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by stunnaf: 3:41am On Jun 20, 2013
Godvilla: Stick 2 ur N3 if u knw wats gud 4 u. Dnt be carried away by flash light which givs mediocre results wen taking pics @ nite. Just get a tiny touch light and hook it on ur trousers if u nid torch light @ nite.
thanks i will stick with my N3
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 5:57am On Jun 20, 2013
Please n3 users,post gta 3 or resident evil or both of them screenshots,please i want to compare thank you advance
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lacosteIII(m): 6:21am On Jun 20, 2013
ezeh isaac:

angryi actually did as you directed but when i want to play the game , it always ask for additional download (180mb)
What should i do again

move d cache to data folder in Android folder on ur memory card...install d .apk and play smiley
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by bonetalk(m): 6:30am On Jun 20, 2013
myhobbies: Has anybody downloaded ttpod from Google play? why all this "not compactible with ur phone"? na
search For 1mobile and download it, from there search for ttpod
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by bonetalk(m): 6:35am On Jun 20, 2013
after dialing a number press the side botton to lock the screen

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (484) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II