Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

What Do You Do For A Living ??? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Do You Do For A Living ??? (15879 Views)

Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured / What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? / Profession: What Do You Do For a Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do For A Living ??? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2012
What do you do for a living

For me, am schooling for a living. I will like to be an engineer when i grow up.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by wissezy: 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2012
Wonna be a rapper, got what it takes, but Dad said no. Now studying pharmacy for mums sake, being the only son got to follow Dad's line.
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by k2039: 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2012
I'm schooling, will love to be a renowned engineer
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
Nice,4 da wanna be....well i'm an engineer working with Sahara energy...i enjoy my job very much.My dad dad wanted me to read medicine while my mum wanted petroleum engr.I never liked chemistry so i followed mum's wishes!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by IkeleIdI: 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
Rolly83: Nice,4 da wanna be....well i'm an engineer working with Sahara energy...i enjoy my job very much.My dad dad wanted me to read medicine while my mum wanted petroleum engr.I never liked chemistry so i followed mum's wishes!
Dude, wwhat does your energy company do? I also want to work with an energy company.

@topic
I studied engineering, looks like we engineers are dominating this thread.
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by PreciousBro: 3:20am On Dec 10, 2012
Ikele-IdI::

Dude, wwhat does your energy company do? I also want to work with an energy company.

@topic
I studied engineering, looks like we engineers are dominating this thread.

LoL" grin grin Nigerians love good things I swear!!! Lol

Anyways,I am a tad bit confused though....I also wanna be in line with any oil services corp or Engr work,buh my prob is I studied

Industrial chemistry". What could I possibly advance in to divert?? Pls do you know??
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by IkeleIdI: 7:57am On Dec 10, 2012
^^^
Your right, but I mixed it up. I actually meant power company.
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by PreciousBro: 8:10am On Dec 10, 2012
yea I know,I meant aside what you want.....I'm talkin abt me now being an industrial chemist" do you know any course I can study to divert me to an engr field or oil and gas coy?
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by IkeleIdI: 8:14am On Dec 10, 2012
I wish I could help you out buddy, I think ajanle is in a better position to answer that question.
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 10, 2012
~PreciousBro~:

Anyways,I am a tad bit confused though....I also wanna be in line with any oil services corp or Engr work,buh my prob is I studied

Industrial chemistry". What could I possibly advance in to divert?? Pls do you know??

Can you teach me perfume production
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by PreciousBro: 8:42am On Dec 10, 2012
kiss yea I think I can ^^

Perfume production with builders and fixative?......yeah,buh I had in mind,oil and gas as an interest though!
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 10, 2012
~PreciousBro~:
kiss yea I think I can ^^

Perfume production with builders and fixative?......yeah,buh I had in mind,oil and gas as an interest though!

Why not develop an industry for yourself Which will pay in the longer term.
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by Gwekzy: 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2012
I Smoke 4 a LivinG

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2012
schooling/interior decorations
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by abrajways: 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2012
Estate management! Holla @me if you need property for sale for lease and rent in lekki 08133703690 Cheers***
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by 80million1: 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2012
*Speechless*

These are the types of topics needed on the Frontpage.
Topics that ignite Intellectual discussions.

For once,Nairaland got it right!

Well,i'm still expecting the kids to come defecate on the thread.
*BY THEIR POSTS WE SHALL KNOW THEM*

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by miteolu(m): 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2012
confidential - let me code it - 1,3,3,15,22,14,20,1,14,20
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by Akbee(m): 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2012
Stl in school.unical,political science.wana pursue a career in music wen i grash.got the potential but some family members are against it.they think all secular musicians aint morally inclined.
However,i wl stl do music cos it runs in my veins.the grammy is mine for the taking.will be the first nigerian artirst to grab the award.for me music correctly defines my future aspiration.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by RedLight1: 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2012
lol. thread for liars... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed many of whom are actually jobless will be here telling us how mighty they are and how good their job is ( a clerk will start claiming engineers grin grin)

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by mrkels(m): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2012
~PreciousBro~:

I know of someone who studied industrial chemistry and just got employed into the techical graduate trainee position in shell this 2012.
For me am a banking officer
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2012
Schooling, would like to be a Journalist. . .maybe Later In life Governor of the State wink
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2012
Good question! All nairalanders should answer this question sincerely.....because I suspect lots of gents here cheesy.

For me, I play with numbers and forecast future based on the numbers! Love it!
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by bedane: 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2012
@ preciousbro your course is on track. ‎‎​I also studied industrial chemistry and current work in the oil and gas industry as a pvt chemist. So keep hope alive.
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by Lexusgs430: 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2012
Night soul man
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by qelvinz: 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2012
Sit around and eat indomie
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by salolo(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2012
Enjoy this PROMO - Learn keyboard, guitar, sax, violin just for N3,000 (December - January)call zero 8 zero 9 4 3 zero 9 5 8 8
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by ednut1(m): 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2012
am in d british army, i snipe heads in afganistan hoooweey
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by 2sexy(m): 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2012
Ah... I studied Petroleum engineering and waiting for my NYSC call up

Hoping to get a job within a year and half... and before that time, I will develop myself by taking short courses.

The first is definitely going to be SAFETY! Like they say, safety first. That is one field where every engineer needs to be acquainted with...
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2012
miteolu: confidential - let me code it - 1,3,3,15,22,14,20,1,14,20

Accountant are you stealing money, changing figures ?
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2012
I am a prospective forbes recognised billionaire so wat I do 4 a living now is just to dream about it n plan towards realizing it(my dream)
Re: What Do You Do For A Living ??? by emilyone(f): 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2012
waxing of balls! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Wants To Quit His Job As A Chemical Scientist For Music.Pls Advice Him! / KBK Foundation Is Looking For Man Assaulted By Police For Demanding His Salary / The Issue Of HND Discrimination In The Civil Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.