Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election (10719 Views)

Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) / Donald Trump Freaks Out On Twitter After Obama Wins Election / Jamaica's Opposition People's National Party Wins Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election by RedLight1: 1:17am On Dec 10, 2012
Cusubaba: There is no country in the world that is perfect. Why are u always disgracing urself in this forum. Do u want us to believe that Ghana is heaven or what. Honestly u have problem in ur life. Plz my belove Nigerians, if u have not being to Ghana, just google Ghanaweb.com. U will be surprise to hear the kind of crimes, abomination etc that is happening in this hypocrite shit-hole called Ghana. Ghanaians don't care about the problems in their country, there main problem is Nigeria.
hmmm .. Interesting
Re: Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 10, 2012
Cusubaba: There is no country in the world that is perfect. Why are u always disgracing urself in this forum. Do u want us to believe that Ghana is heaven or what. Honestly u have problem in ur life. Plz my belove Nigerians, if u have not being to Ghana, just google Ghanaweb.com. U will be surprise to hear the kind of crimes, abomination etc that is happening in this hypocrite shit-hole called Ghana. Ghanaians don't care about the problems in their country, there main problem is Nigeria.

There are problems in Ghana mostly moral ones and Nigeria is another of their big problem I purposely have not driven out in three days because I have a naija plate no and the NPP on air were claiming that obj rigged their election, they don't like Nigerians here but for a few of them and I don't see the reason why ! Oh it is because of illiteracy but the relationship is getting better and this you can even notice from the conduct of smoothlife lol
Re: Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election by Cusubaba(m): 1:43am On Dec 10, 2012
sadeiyare:

There are problems in Ghana mostly moral ones and Nigeria is another of their big problem I purposely have not driven out in three days because I have a naija plate no and the NPP on air were claiming that obj rigged their election, they don't like Nigerians here but for a few of them and I don't see the reason why ! Oh it is because of illiteracy but the relationship is getting better and this you can even notice from the conduct of smoothlife lol
my brother i don't know why Ghanaians hate anything Nigeria, especially Ghana men, most Ghana women love Nigerians. I live and do my business in Ivory coast but i'm in relationship with a Ghanaian lady and she is working in St Antony Hopital, Dkjoje, Volta Region. She is a nice lady and she don't care what Ghana men says about Nigeria. Pls my brother if ur in Ghana, pls avoid Ashati tribe, plz i use God beg u don't have anything do with Ashanti man or women. These Ashanti tribe are wicked, heartless, and envious. They hate Nigerians with passion. The Ewe tribe, Fante tribe, Dangoba tribe, Ga tribe are some how senseable. Ashati women have put thousands of Nigerians youth in Ghana prison.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election by ghboy: 1:43am On Dec 10, 2012
i'm a Gh'nian and since a few have taken interest in our election lemme summarise for those interested.
Mahama the current president went for quality infrastructure and education since in the end it will solve other problems like unemployment and under development. his main opposition Akuffo Addo (one of the total 8 prez candidates) promised free health (18 yrs and below) and free SHS (Snr High Sch.) education. since primary edu is virtually free. he also promised massive industrialisation. the voting went on smoothly until a few problems. 2 of such problems were long queues due to the late arrival of voting material at certain stations and also the breaking down of the biometric and verification machines. (nb. this is the 1st time we using the biometric system of voting to prevent double or more voting er individual). these problems meant the election had to be postponed to the following day as well to ensure a lot of people were not disenfranchised. voting went on smoothly finally the Electoral Commission declared the results within 72hrs as promised. the media houses declared Mahama winner following provisional results from all constituencies (except 6). the main opposition party complained of fraud and the EC massaging figures of the incumbent. this was not enough to stop the EC from declaring John IV the winner. he got majority votes (50.70) so prevented a run off later in the month. he will be sworn in on the 7th of January.
Re: Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 10, 2012
ghboy: i'm a Gh'nian and since a few have taken interest in our election lemme summarise for those interested.
Mahama the current president went for quality infrastructure and education since in the end it will solve other problems like unemployment and under development. his main opposition Akuffo Addo (one of the total 8 prez candidates) promised free health (18 yrs and below) and free SHS (Snr High Sch.) education. since primary edu is virtually free. he also promised massive industrialisation. the voting went on smoothly until a few problems. 2 of such problems were long queues due to the late arrival of voting material at certain stations and also the breaking down of the biometric and verification machines. (nb. this is the 1st time we using the biometric system of voting to prevent double or more voting er individual). these problems meant the election had to be postponed to the following day as well to ensure a lot of people were not disenfranchised. voting went on smoothly finally the Electoral Commission declared the results within 72hrs as promised. the media houses declared Mahama winner following provisional results from all constituencies (except 6). the main opposition party complained of fraud and the EC massaging figures of the incumbent. this was not enough to stop the EC from declaring John IV the winner. he got majority votes (50.70) so prevented a run off later in the month. he will be sworn in on the 7th of January.
Seconded
Re: Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election by SmoothLIFE: 1:56am On Dec 10, 2012
Cusubaba: my brother i don't know why Ghanaians hate anything Nigeria, especially Ghana men, most Ghana women love Nigerians. I live and do my business in Ivory coast but i'm in relationship with a Ghanaian lady and she is working in St Antony Hopital, Dkjoje, Volta Region. She is a nice lady and she don't care what Ghana men says about Nigeria. Pls my brother if ur in Ghana, pls avoid Ashati tribe, plz i use God beg u don't have anything do with Ashanti man or women. These Ashanti tribe are wicked, heartless, and envious. They hate Nigerians with passion. The Ewe tribe, Fante tribe, Dangoba tribe, Ga tribe are some how senseable. Ashati women have put thousands of Nigerians youth in Ghana prison.

In your FILTHY 419 dream you APE!!!!! Stop picking tribes from Wikipedia and promoting an agenda you dirty DOG!!! All Ghanaians hate Nigerians like YOU! Because you are an APE! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election by SmoothLIFE: 1:57am On Dec 10, 2012
The BEEF is back on because of the DOG that tried to divide us for his own sick desire... You are lower than the dog!! grin grin grin

Smooth is about to start hitting you HARD!!! Get your dirty neck under my BOOT or else!!!
Re: Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election by SmoothLIFE: 2:11am On Dec 10, 2012
I will say that the only sensible Nigerians I have met are the Edo, Ijaw, Kanuri,Urhobo, Igala, Idoma and Tiv... These people could live in Ghana as normal people... The rest of Nigerians are very envious of Ghanaians and very devilish!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 10, 2012
SmoothLIFE: The BEEF is back on because of the DOG that tried to divide us for his own sick desire... You are lower than the dog!! grin grin grin

Smooth is about to start hitting you HARD!!! Get your dirty neck under my BOOT or else!!!

You need to understand that there are just two tribes in the world irrespective of what country you are from and that is the tribe of good people and that of the bad people
Re: Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election by SmoothLIFE: 2:12am On Dec 10, 2012
sadeiyare:

You need to understand that there are just two tribes in the world irrespective of what country you are from and that the the tribe of good people and that of the bad people

In Nigeria the Edo, Ijaw, Kanuri,Urhobo, Igala, Idoma and Tiv are the good people in my experience!!! grin grin grin grin grin If Nigeria was only made up of these tribes it would be the richest country in the world!!
Re: Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election by Napolitano(m): 2:14am On Dec 10, 2012
Power of incumbency
Re: Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election by otumfour(m): 2:17am On Dec 10, 2012
Cusubaba: my brother i don't know why Ghanaians hate anything Nigeria, especially Ghana men, most Ghana women love Nigerians. I live and do my business in Ivory coast but i'm in relationship with a Ghanaian lady and she is working in St Antony Hopital, Dkjoje, Volta Region. She is a nice lady and she don't care what Ghana men says about Nigeria. Pls my brother if ur in Ghana, pls avoid Ashati tribe, plz i use God beg u don't have anything do with Ashanti man or women. These Ashanti tribe are wicked, heartless, and envious. They hate Nigerians with passion. The Ewe tribe, Fante tribe, Dangoba tribe, Ga tribe are some how senseable. Ashati women have put thousands of Nigerians youth in Ghana prison.

grin grin grin grin grin ur 1 big boko prick, u hate the Ashanti's because they won't allow ur boko-nigerian arrogant attitude slide.....check the history of the Ashanti's.....ask oyinbo's abt the Ashanti's....we don' let shixxt slide.....u prick....we'r tough to break....we piss and spit on arrogant rats like u grin grin grin grin

go ahead now......google the ASHANTI'S or better yet, since ur in cote'd'voire ask them abt the ASHANTI'S.....
Re: Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 10, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

In Nigeria the Edo, Ijaw, Kanuri,Urhobo, Igala, Idoma and Tiv are the good people in my experience!!! grin grin grin grin grin

They are minority tribes in Nigeria and minorities tend to base their standards on personal conducts and achievements but majorities are more about because we are more then that means we are automatically better. Btw I can pass for a ghanian any day just wait let me finish comprehending your Twi and you did hardly point me as a nigerian.I try not to see tribes in Ghana because its a recipe for disaster, one of Nigeria's problem 'Tribalism'

When in Rome you behave roman lol
Re: Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election by SmoothLIFE: 2:22am On Dec 10, 2012
sadeiyare:

They are minority tribes in Nigeria and minorities tend to base their standards on personal conducts and achievements but majorities are more about because we are more then that means we are automatically better. Btw I can pass for a ghanian any day just wait let me finish comprehending your Twi and you did hardly point me as a nigerian.

When in Rome you behave roman lol

You make interesting points but, the Edo, Ijaw, Kanuri,Urhobo, Igala, Idoma and Tiv are a special people! If these were Nigerians Ghanaians would love Nigerians so much!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election by OmoTier1(m): 2:27am On Dec 10, 2012
missbond007: Ghanaians have proven once again that they can organize peaceful and credible elections. I did not hear or read any story of unnecessary killings.

Congratulations to my Ghanaian brothers and sisters.

http://.com/2012/12/john-dramani-mahama-is-ghanas-new.html
is it just me or is the BBC reporting nonsense? see the link dude.. Ghana election.. opposition claimed it was rigged..
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-20661599
Re: Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election by otokx(m): 2:29am On Dec 10, 2012
In Africa, most of the time if not all, the incumbents always win.
Re: Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election by Nobody: 2:29am On Dec 10, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

You make interesting points but, the Edo, Ijaw, Kanuri,Urhobo, Igala, Idoma and Tiv are a special people! If these were Nigerians Ghanaians would love Nigerians so much!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Trust me when I say Ghanians are not even tribal, if you in Nigeria you will understand because we even incorporate it in our National employment but we are currently planning to take it out for it huge problems.
The Edo's are just like the Ashanties and have similar customs but you should know that even in Edo state the edos or bini are said to be arrogant in compare to the minority tribes in that state but I understand your sentiments
Re: Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election by kabba7(m): 2:39am On Dec 10, 2012
I just hope Ghanians did not put in office a dullard ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ GEJ of Nigeria so they don't regret.
Re: Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 10, 2012
kabba7: I just hope Ghanians did not put in office a dullard ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ GEJ of Nigeria so they don't regret.

Gej isn't dull you need to be close to an ijaw man to understand their care free attitude. I have an ijaw I.T. Wiz friend and he clearly painted the average ijaw-man picture for me
Re: Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election by Decryptor(m): 3:50am On Dec 10, 2012
Techwriter: Ghana must go, Ghana must go! Well they left to build their country and soon you would be needing VISa to enter Ghana. Their democracy is working, their light is working, their education is working. Anyway I doubt if the Igbos would do better if all Nigerians begin to shout Biafra must go! Biafra must go!! Cos in this Lagos, landlords & Fashola are already saying it silently and in the North Boko Haram believes that action speaks faster than words
There are some people whom God created and regretted it at the last minute...you are one of them!

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election by ifyalways(f): 3:59am On Dec 10, 2012
A sad one for Mr "all die be die" , Nana Akufo Ado. cheesy

He's become the " buhari" of GH politics. Hehe.
Kwasiabilities

Up NDC.
Re: Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election by Akbee(m): 4:21am On Dec 10, 2012
Yours GEJ,:
Nigeria don dey infect ghana small small. We pray that they will get there very soon. Amen
Could u pls tell me how Nigeria has (infected)or affected political development in ghana with regards to the just concluded election?
Re: Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election by ektbear: 4:23am On Dec 10, 2012
missbond007: Ghanaians have proven once again that they can organize peaceful and credible elections. I did not hear or read any story of unnecessary killings.

Congratulations to my Ghanaian brothers and sisters.

http://.com/2012/12/john-dramani-mahama-is-ghanas-new.html

Co-sign.

God bless Ghana.
Re: Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election by Akbee(m): 4:28am On Dec 10, 2012
there is no gainsaying that Nigeria is no more the giant of Africa.Ghana has tkn over.check out their socio-economic and political sector and u kt to support this view.
Socially,economically and political we aint heading anyway.we r just where we were some years ago.THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE IN AN ABUNDANCE OF NATURAL RESOURCES PLUS THE GREAT POTENTIALS THAT EXIST IN THE COUNTRY.WE HAVE THE BEST BRAINS IN AFRICA BUT STL TAKE THE PATH OF IGNORANCE

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election by ektbear: 4:42am On Dec 10, 2012
Also, Dramani is a cool-azz name.
Re: Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election by Akbee(m): 4:54am On Dec 10, 2012
if dual citizenship was easy to attain or posses,Ghana could have bn my next port of call.I LOVE NAIJA BUT HER LEADERS AINT LIVING UP TO OUR EXPECTIONS AND AS SUCH i DONT LIKE IT HERE ANYMORE.
Migration answers the puzzle but life isnt a bed of rose out there as it is bn perceived by some AMERICA-NA-OUR-LAST-BUSTOP-NIGERIANS.im conscious of the fact that the WHEEL OF CHANGE ISNT MOVING FAST BUT WE SHALL SURELY KT THERE.CHANGES LIES WITH US.ITS ABOUT TIME WE WORKed TOWARDS MAKING IT A REALITY.
A revolution is imminent.not just a revolution but a change impacting one.the status quo can stl be changed.we are at the receiving end of bad leadership.exploitation and marginalisation is the order of the day.LETS ALLOW OUR SHARED CONDITION OF wealth alienation and exploitation COLOUR or shape our REVOLUTIONARY consciousness.
Re: Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election by juman(m): 4:58am On Dec 10, 2012
SmoothLIFE: I will say that the only sensible Nigerians I have met are the Edo, Ijaw, Kanuri,Urhobo, Igala, Idoma and Tiv... These people could live in Ghana as normal people... The rest of Nigerians are very envious of Ghanaians and very devilish!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election by juman(m): 5:00am On Dec 10, 2012
kabba7: I just hope Ghanians did not put in office a dullard ℓi̶̲̥̅ke̶̲̥̅ GEJ of Nigeria so they don't regret.

You mean Jolantern. grin grin
Re: Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election by chiboy1928(m): 5:24am On Dec 10, 2012
Let stop arguing about shit here ghana is far beta than nigeria,unlike the foolish nigeria president who is quiet and cant even make decision for is country always waitin for is comcubines in the like of the petroleum minister and co to make decision for him,wat a useless nation,were people make laws and dictate who governs the country,a nations were most of the leaders are self center,corrupt and in power for they selfish reason,a nation were the leaders are corruption inclined, a nation were they leaders want to stayin power and continue looting of government funds for as much as they desired.wat a shame I weep for these nation called nigeria.and somebody from no were will come and start comparing ghana wit nigeria,pls don't even dare cos nigeria is no were close to ghana in anytin,u guys are still far behind.
Re: Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election by Afam4eva(m): 5:39am On Dec 10, 2012
Techwriter: Ghana must go, Ghana must go! Well they left to build their country and soon you would be needing VISa to enter Ghana. Their democracy is working, their light is working, their education is working. Anyway I doubt if the Igbos would do better if all Nigerians begin to shout Biafra must go! Biafra must go!! Cos in this Lagos, landlords & Fashola are already saying it silently and in the North Boko Haram believes that action speaks faster than words
Were you not the same person that was defending Okotie in another thread? Your thinking pattern is the same. What has Biafra got to do with ghana. Are you dense?
Re: Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election by Cusubaba(m): 6:13am On Dec 10, 2012
SmoothLIFE:

In your FILTHY 419 dream you APE!!!!! Stop picking tribes from Wikipedia and promoting an agenda you dirty DOG!!! All Ghanaians hate Nigerians like YOU! Because you are an APE! grin grin grin grin
Typical Ghanaman, u can make noise, insult all Nigerians but it can't change the fact that foreigners control 98% of Ghana economy. Is only in Ghana that women will go to work and men will sit in the house gossping Chinese these...Chinese that... Nigeria these... Nigeria that.
Re: Ghana's Incumbent President Mahama Wins Election by Akbee(m): 6:19am On Dec 10, 2012
im sure the election was free and fair although they must have bn some elements of irregularities which is an inevitable factor in african politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South Sudan Becomes 54th African State / Blackwater Withdraws From Yemen After Heavy Defeat By Houthi Shiite Separatists / Hungary’s Parliament Ratifies Sweden’s Bid To Join NATO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.