Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,239 members, 7,849,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children (21568 Views)

Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell / Open Letter To Bishop David Oyedepo Claiming Canaan Land Is Demonic / Ben 10 And Other Cartoons Are Demonic For Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children by elnino3(m): 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2012
too much cheap weed.....smh
Re: Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children by LeJeun3: 5:50am On Dec 11, 2012
babniyen: go and get a copy of the book and look at. Or do a photocopy of a page.

Even if it is a mark for counterfeiting; why this kind of message for counterfieters.

A word is enough for the wise.
Mr. Demonic, you still can't think logically abi? What is demonic in the sentence? No make me vex, talk anyhow to you. People they even try help me you, you dey form actor!

Mean while, I feel if they had used this is a Pirated copy Nigerians will still buy it, but they used an arbitrary statement, and yet the OP still bought the book. SMH
Re: Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children by ciphoenix: 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2012
LeJeun3: Mr. Demonic, you still can't think logically abi? What is demonic in the sentence? No make me vex, talk anyhow to you. People they even try help me you, you dey form actor!

Mean while, I feel if they had used this is a Pirated copy Nigerians will still buy it, but they used an arbitrary statement, and yet the OP still bought the book. SMH
grin
Re: Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2012
all you morons should know that the 1st thing required is to investigate before castigating the OP. its not too much a task if u can open this topic read and comment. when u don't see then u disprove him without the rants and insults. I did that and its as bright as day the words he put up.
if it interests you get a copy and see for yourselves if not, keep the insults to u self.
@OP I saw it. I wonder who put that in, why it was done, and for what purpose.
Re: Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children by babniyen(m): 3:08am On Dec 12, 2012
Thanks to all comments with no insults. I have just understood the reasons for the way many Nigerians are the way they are.
They apply a very complex solution to a simple problem.
I still make the call as confirmed by some of us here; MAKE A PHOTOCOPY OF THE BOOK !!!!!!!!.
Re: Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children by StOla: 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2012
babniyen: Thanks to all comments with no insults. I have just understood the reasons for the way many Nigerians are the way they are.
They apply a very complex solution to a simple problem.
I still make the call as confirmed by some of us here; MAKE A PHOTOCOPY OF THE BOOK !!!!!!!!.

Are you so lost in religion that you still do not understand? The publisher had already forewarned of such embedded messages, so you have not revealed anything new. The idea is that no responsible parent would want to buy such pirated, albeit, cheap copies of the textbook. So I still ask, beyond being very vulgar for very good reasons, What is demonic in the said message?

I have also understood why Nigerian religious nut-jobs are the way they are. They apply religious thoughts to very secular issues.
Re: Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children by Sagamite(m): 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
St.Ola:

Are you so lost in religion that you still do not understand? The publisher had already forewarned of such embedded messages, so you have not revealed anything new. The idea is that no responsible parent would want to buy such pirated, albeit, cheap copies of the textbook. So I still ask, beyond being very vulgar for very good reasons, What is demonic in the said message?

I have also understood why Nigerian religious nut-jobs are the way they are. They apply religious thoughts to very secular issues.

AH!!! Okay. That is the tactic? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The publishers purposely put something that is occulticly cryptic because they know religiously-mad Nigerians who are likely to photocopy rather than buy it, would be shyt-scared of demons if they saw a photocopy.

Fcking brilliant copyright tactics! grin grin grin grin grin

I wish I thought of that myself. Genius! grin
Re: Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children by Enoquin(f): 10:00am On Dec 15, 2012
eggy:

If what u say is true.. I feel the publishers have truly lost it!!

(No need insulting and bashing the OP, my take is that the OP was just spooked by the inscriptions)

Why inscribe such vulgarity in a children's book..when a simple.."This is a pirated copy" will do.

Anyways guess we only respond to diabolical curses in this clime..

The Inscription is outrageously un called for and totally misses the plot!!!

Lol...haven't you seen some inscriptions like 'E no go better for anybody where piss here' and all? Most Nigerians only obey when curses and strict punishments are involved
Re: Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children by NoobMaster69: 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
You actually want your kids to be stupid? Bleep you, math is essential.
Re: Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children by Eucee00: 10:26am On Jun 22, 2022
Nigeria leaders of tomorrow �, you see if it's demonic I don't know, but it wasn't only understanding mathematics, now to read these, you need to put the paper in light and you'll gradually decide the hidden texts. .sadly not one of you used your textbook, because this phenomenon is true, I hated this backlash because I literally picked up my phone to browse this, probably someone posted it online, I found it and people say it's a hoax, op all that, I had to join naira despite the fact this post .is old, guys. It's the truth
Re: Understanding Mathematics Is Demonic For Primary School Children by kaaya149: 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Thanks for sharing this useful information.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases / Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation / If You Are Left Behind On Rapture Day, Will You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.