Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,597 members, 7,840,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Sense Of Humor,is It A Big Turn On For Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sense Of Humor,is It A Big Turn On For Women (1496 Views)

Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady? / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? / Ladies, Is A Lefthanded Guy A Big Turn-off To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sense Of Humor,is It A Big Turn On For Women by Popowaa: 9:18am On Dec 10, 2012
Does sense of humor draw women closer to men?personally i love men who make me laugh or smile.i hate de kind of men who re always serious n cant take a joke, wink

1 Like

Re: Sense Of Humor,is It A Big Turn On For Women by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
oh yeah! Sense of humor is like a really big turn on for me... the couple that laughs together, stays together... a man that recognises a joke in whatever disguise....that's a keeper

1 Like

Re: Sense Of Humor,is It A Big Turn On For Women by 190theclown: 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2012
Nigerian women only recognises sense of MONEY

if you ask them they'll say NA SENSE OF HUMOR I WAN CHOP - ABEGIIIIII

Smh those women undecided
Re: Sense Of Humor,is It A Big Turn On For Women by dmcdad: 12:22am On Dec 15, 2012
It's very essential.. Makes everything lively, and the gurl would seem happier.
Re: Sense Of Humor,is It A Big Turn On For Women by Nobody: 2:09am On Dec 15, 2012
I laugh a lot, so ...yes. But you should also know when to be serious.
Re: Sense Of Humor,is It A Big Turn On For Women by Mynd44: 5:40am On Dec 15, 2012
Women are human beings which means they are different in behaviour and reactions. You cannot use the actions of one to judge the other. Some women like a sense of humour, some don't that's just how the feel
Re: Sense Of Humor,is It A Big Turn On For Women by larrymoore(m): 9:32am On Dec 15, 2012
I like simple, clean n versatile lady.
I dont like rude n inconsiderate lady.
Re: Sense Of Humor,is It A Big Turn On For Women by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2012
YES O, notice the emphasis on me saying that, i have a friend that am finer than and taller than but although we are both funny, the guy is a clown, in fact my short friend has much more babes i can ever have in my imagination. even i like being with people who's company you can enjoy let alone very funny, laughter is very healthy.

(1) (Reply)

Romance Is More Than Eating Shawarma And Ice Cream / How Can He Stop Her From Getting PREGNANT / Top 10 Girl Code Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.