Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? (9177 Views)

Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. / Just Got A Pay Rise At The Office.. Hallelujah! / I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? by excondido(m): 11:38am On Dec 10, 2012
am just wondering how a superior in an office enviroment will welcome or condone the idea of male worker wearing necklace?
Re: Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? by majour(m): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2012
See ntin wrong with it
Re: Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? by Tgirl4real(f): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2012
ROFLOL

OMG, wetin I no go see for home page today. And to think my day has been boring. grin grin grin

OP, wear it if u like, but make sure it's tucked beneath ur shirt. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? by 80million1: 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2012
First,
or TOP 3.
Re: Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2012
Ethical? it all depends on the ethics of his profession.
Fashionable? It is fashion to whom it deems fit.Personally,i don't like wearingnecklaces

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? by exbash: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2012
front page!!! e b like say topic don dey finish ooo....should guys rob powder to the office?

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? by fittty(m): 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2012
Yes!
Re: Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? by 80million1: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2012
#speechless#

Thank U Jesus!
Re: Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? by eikeem(m): 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
binger: Ethical? it all depends on the ethics of his profession.
Fashionable? It is fashion to whom it deems fit.Personally,i don't like wearingnecklaces
And this is what I would have written - word for word!
Re: Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? by fittty(m): 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2012
#80million:
First,
or TOP 3.

Kids..... **smdh**
Re: Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? by dramenda(f): 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2012
will that affect
Re: Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? by maclatunji: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2012
Is it a charm?

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? by DaWhiz: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2012
Ethical ke?!
U dey flaunt am above shirt ni?! I've worn it to work for years, and I've never been accosted for it.
U just gotta be decent about it. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2012
hahahahahaha !!! what's wrong with it ? But youmknow for sure that you don't have to wear it while in suit wink
Re: Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2012
binger: Ethical? it all depends on the ethics of his profession.

yes ooo,u dont expect a uniform man to wear dat wen coming to d ofz.
Re: Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? by Tsmooth1(m): 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2012
Ask this girl first.

Re: Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2012
How does this affect the price of garri
Re: Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2012
fittty: Yes!
to what dude
Re: Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? by Akbee(m): 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2012
of cos it is.wot is really unethical about wearing neckless to the office?is it only ethical for women to adorn themselves with all sort of fashion?
Re: Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? by dondada1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2012
I don't see anything wrong if you wear it inside your shirt, Some people have sentimental attachment to stuff
I waer a dog tag with my baby's pic on it, But inside my shirts

(I wonder how this made front page, there is more Important news out there, Sick moderators)

Rather replace this with Nelson Mandela's Hospitalization
Re: Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? by liyalla(m): 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2012
ask the big boss if he likes it or not!!
Re: Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? by Afam4eva(m): 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
ETHICS is a relative term. It just depends on what the rules of the company says.
Re: Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? by OSAEI: 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2012
[quote author=exbash]front page!!! e b like say topic don dey finish ooo....should guys rob powder to the office?[/quote

not powder but neglace
Re: Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? by OSAEI: 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2012
[quote author=exbash]front page!!! e b like say topic don dey finish ooo....should guys rob powder to the office?[/quote

not powder but necklace
Re: Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? by manny4life(m): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2012
Necklace? To the office? shocked shocked shocked shocked Where do that worker think he is? THE NIGHTCLUB?

What kind of office does that person work in? Rules of professional responsibility which includes clothing/attire does not permit jewelry on men (with exceptions to wedding band, etc), and for women, it should be less. Unless if the man owns the company, for public corps, that's a NO NO.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? by ucheheart(m): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2012
In an organised office setting the dress code is corporate. Question is: can a man in corporate dressing wear necklace? Answer is: no. Unless that office is a street-side office where anything goes. I personnally see men that wear necklaces as flirts.
Re: Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? by ignis: 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2012
What is wrong with it? SMH for some people.
Re: Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2012
It depends on the kind of environment u are working.if its a corporate environment, hospital,bakery or places where they cook it is professionally indecent.if its other places like universities,entertainment industries,secondary or primary schools,hotels etc,there's nothing wrong,more so it depends on d nature of your job
Re: Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? by nagoma(m): 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2012
It's wrong for a man to wear necklace anywhere.
Re: Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? by kokoye(m): 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2012
I'm wearing one right now..
Re: Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? by dammytex: 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2012
I have always had my neck chain on since uni days. I've worn chains since I've started work almost 5 years ago. I guess it depends on the nature of your job. At my first job, the chinkos then even wore jerseys to office on Mondays. So, what is wearing a necklace.

In Telecoms, you are allowed to dress down, what we need is your brain.
Re: Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office? by excondido(m): 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2012
i had a boss who frawn at the fact that he called me on the phone and heard a callertune singing konga so. he asked me to stop using tunes dat it portrails unseriousness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Audit Command Language(acl) / Job Loss, A Harsh Reality: 7 Things To Help Pick Up The Broken Pieces / Documents Nigeria Airways Retirees Must Take Along For Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.