Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Secrets To Successful Job Hunting! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Secrets To Successful Job Hunting! (12664 Views)

My Funny Job Hunting Experience / 8 Stages Of A Successful Job Hunt / What I Learnt From My Two Months Of Job Hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets To Successful Job Hunting! by Mbechun007: 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2012
labamo07: Job hunting!!!!!!!!! Shey all dis dey work for naija sha? You get connection, you get employed sharp sharp

Have you read this post? https://www.nairaland.com/1095162/all-third-class-pass-graduates
No? You should o. If you think you need to know someone, that's the scenario that may play out for you. Everything starts with your mind...
Re: Secrets To Successful Job Hunting! by Mbechun007: 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2012
annastacie: the only language negeria understand is GODFATHER if you dont have someone that can stand for you then forget it
or maybe you use power soap bath dat was why you were empolyed

grin

Everything is in your mind. Create the future you want to see...
Re: Secrets To Successful Job Hunting! by Mbechun007: 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2012
Dygeasy: Oh! You forgot to add ''having a rubber-soled shoe that can withstand wear and tear and the elements''....

Naija where we dey? Its about whom you know o....all those things are pfffff except you have an exceptionally good result....

grin @ part A of your comment.

I beg to disagree with part B. I recruit. That's not how it works. DOn't condemn the whole bunch because 2 bananas are bad...
Re: Secrets To Successful Job Hunting! by Mbechun007: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2012
markus1133: Thanks

You're welcome.
Re: Secrets To Successful Job Hunting! by Mbechun007: 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2012
Archmed: Even if you know someone that knows someone that knows An M.D who knows Sanusi,that knows Iweala,whose mother was kidnapped but knows the President,it still takes the Grace of God to get that dream job...IN HIM I TRUST!!

grin grin grin very funny.
Re: Secrets To Successful Job Hunting! by newmaonza: 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2012
There r 2 types of JOBs in Nigeria,
One is the Suffer Head Job( The type Where U work like an elephant for ur pay cry, This is the type dat U r asked what can u Offer us @ the interview, This is also the type dat even If U don't have any thing to Offer and can convince the HR that U are a fast Learner with a Can Do spirit U will definitely get the JOB & ur toiling begins. Working this jobs also mean that u age faster in Geometrical Progression and all this advice springing up everywhere about getting jobs can only get you this type of jobs.)
But there is another type of Job in Nigeria for the select few, To get this types You have to know Strong Men dat can back You, These are the types of job dat You just work 9am - 2pm weekly with all weekends, Christmas & Sallah holidays respected, any body working this jobs are usually Fresh looking, always smiling, have time for their families and the Good things of life... I am talking of Government jobs( be it NNPC, Central Bank, National Assembly, Customs, Police, Navy , Army, The Judiciary,....et al ), State and Local Government Jobs are not exempted though Pay packages are Smaller.
My people I am Dying to get a Government Job , not Bank , not even Oil Company, I need Government Job even If na Contract Staff cool ........ If You are willing and Able, Please Connect Me
Re: Secrets To Successful Job Hunting! by newmaonza: 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2012
There r 2 types of JOBs in Nigeria,
One is the Suffer Head Job( The type Where U work like an elephant for ur pay cry, This is the type dat U r asked what can u Offer us @ the interview, This is also the type dat even If U don't have any thing to Offer and can convince the HR that U are a fast Learner with a Can Do spirit U will definitely get the JOB & ur toiling begins. Working this jobs also mean that u age faster in Geometrical Progression and all this advice springing up everywhere about getting jobs can only get you this type of jobs.)

But there is another type of Job in Nigeria for the select few, To get this types You have to know Strong Men dat can back You, These are the types of job dat You just work 9am - 2pm weekly with all weekends, Christmas & Sallah holidays respected, any body working this jobs are usually Fresh looking, always smiling, have time for their families and the Good things of life... I am talking of Government jobs( be it NNPC, Central Bank, National Assembly, Customs, Police, Navy , Army, The Judiciary,....et al ), State and Local Government Jobs are not exempted though Pay packages are Smaller.

My people I am Dying to get a Government Job , not Bank , not even Oil Company, I need Government Job even If na Contract Staff cool ........ If You are willing and Able, Please Connect Me
Re: Secrets To Successful Job Hunting! by hollypagan: 11:29pm On Dec 10, 2012
Also dress well with nice hair cut

1 Like

Re: Secrets To Successful Job Hunting! by jamesbridget13(f): 5:54am On Dec 11, 2012
indeed thats a good one for those that cares to listen

1 Like

Re: Secrets To Successful Job Hunting! by DonaldGenes(m): 11:27am On Dec 11, 2012
Honey Princess: What of if you don't have a good result like third class or pass doesn't it count too
Is it third class that you have?
Re: Secrets To Successful Job Hunting! by dareyking(m): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2012
@op do u have a job yet wit all dis ur supa story
Re: Secrets To Successful Job Hunting! by Mbechun007: 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2012
jamesbridget13: indeed thats a good one for those that cares to listen

Thanks
Re: Secrets To Successful Job Hunting! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2013
_____
Re: Secrets To Successful Job Hunting! by houseoftuition: 8:14am On Aug 29, 2014
You can now get Chartered from the comfort of your own house easily at www.IcanLectures.com.ng Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Stay in the comfort of your home or office and we'll bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible.
Give us a try and see that these are no mere words.

Regards
The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
Re: Secrets To Successful Job Hunting! by Bestnigeriabusi(m): 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
When it comes to finding a job and a good job in Nigeria, we all know that it's a task that's not easy at all. Infact it has become more difficult than ever. Some will say finding a job has become a job itself. Due to the economic impediment we found ourselves, Job opportunities in the country are ever dwindling and only smart job hunters can succeed in this jungle. One of the reasons for this is that some professionals are being thrown into the country's job market and this has resulted in an unhealthy competition because it has made the available job opportunities to become even more stiffer to get. With this, you can agree with me that the job of searching for a job in Nigeria has become a very rigorous one

https://www.recruitmentgurus.com.ng/successful-job-hunting-tips-that-you-need-to-get-a-good-job-in-nigeria/

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Elements Of A CV That Determines If You Get An Interview Invite / Free SHL, Dragnet, GRE Etc / Do Employers Ask For Payslip Or Bank Statement Of Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.