Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,134 members, 7,852,852 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

Right Or Wrong Be Honest? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Right Or Wrong Be Honest? (710 Views)

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / Housemaid Serving The Husband: Is It Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Right Or Wrong Be Honest? by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2012
Is it right or wrong as a man to tel ur wife or fiancee, “THANK YOU“ wen u finish eating before her wen both of u are eating?
Re: Right Or Wrong Be Honest? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2012
For courtesy sakes,thank u is not too much to say to anybody,whether your wife or not ,secondly it shows to her that u appreciate her efforts in preparing the food and u liked the food. I know of a couple that if her husband gives her anything,even if it is as cheap as three thousand naira,she says thank u,or even when d man goes to pick the kids from school,she still says thank u.so mutual respect and regard should be d watchward of both couples and other people u relate with
Re: Right Or Wrong Be Honest? by Callotti: 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
A little funny. . . and old-fashioned. But nothing wrong with it. wink
Nothing wrong or right about it. All about preferences. kiss
Re: Right Or Wrong Be Honest? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
Like Callotti said....nothing wrong or right about it. just your personal preference. My hubby still tells me "tanks luv for the meal" and honestly, i look forward to it. wink
Re: Right Or Wrong Be Honest? by freakcin: 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2012
I'm not married. Presently, I don't tell any babe thank you for cooking for me! I nor dey even encourage dem to cook for me sef embarassed Maybe I'll develop that habit when I'm married. To each his/her own!
Re: Right Or Wrong Be Honest? by victorian(f): 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2012
It's good to say, thanks love... Very yummy..most times, but not really every time.

(1) (Reply)

Blood Broda Impregnating Ur Daughter. / Answer This >> Are They Still Twins?? / Walker For Children: Is It Safe For Childern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.