Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Police Deny $1billion Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Deny $1billion Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mom (11093 Views)

Governors Demand For Okonjo-Iweala’s Resignation / Parcel Bomb For Okonjo-Iweala Dropped At Post-Office / N10M Ransom Paid For Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Police Deny $1billion Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mom by mavinc4u(f): 11:50am On Dec 11, 2012
cyril83: chai see diz mavin chik u dey here dey type whil your boss and dem wande coal dey street dey hawk loya milk

who is my boss and wande coal? I would have said don't start what you can't finish but after going through your records, i found out that you were once a lunatic who was released to go home from a psychiatric hospital; they thought they had healed but little did they know that you were dancing to a higher music of madness.please go back to the hospital;am sure they will heal you properly this time. is a pity that the person that did that to you had died;if not i would have begged him to free you for the love of God.

1 Like

Re: Police Deny $1billion Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mom by mavinc4u(f): 11:51am On Dec 11, 2012
cyril83: chai see diz mavin chik u dey here dey type whil your boss and dem wande coal dey street dey hawk loya milk
Re: Police Deny $1billion Ransom For Okonjo-iweala’s Mom by salolo(m): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2012
na them know grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Governor Saying He Can Tackle Insecurity Is Lying – Governor Darius Ishaku / EFCC Probes Syndicate Fleecing Vips Over Buhari’s Cabinet / Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.